/mcg/ - Minecraft General - Stinky edition

Previous thread: →

We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8dO5R
giphy.com/gifs/smokey95dog-fidget-spinner-in-minecraft-EfSXzw6qEeSo8
peripheralarbor.com/minecraft/minecraftscriptphotojournal.html
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2401130-1-7-10-more-fun-quicksand-mod-adds-25-types-of
etherpad.net/p/oceanserb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok the thread died early so I have total justification to post this ok?
You know when you spew this toxic shit around, it *surprisingly* doesn't actually help anything. It actually makes the situation worse. Providing constructive and positive posts would go a long way. Remember, monkey see monkey do, when you do something, odds are someone else will follow suite. So when you shit all over your nest, the next person will probably shit all over it too. But when you do something constructive and help the general, the next person will probably want to help out as well.

This is a self fulfilling cycle.

If you want a better general, it starts with (YOU).

When someone else does something shitty, you have to resist fighting fire with fire, it's tempting I know but it goes no where. You have to instead point out they are being unreasonable and provide a constructive alternative to their behavior - the second part is the most important part, providing guidance and structure for them to improve on, anyone can be a critic but providing good and quality information for that criticism can have a profound effect.

Remember, change starts with (YOU).

Don't be lazy and hope some single amazing person will materialize out of nothing and will come and fix everything magically. It won't happen, to fix a community, you have to work like a community.

I'm not asking you to turn into some gay reddit hug box. I'm not asking you to pretend to be something you're not. I'm just asking that before you post, ask yourself a question. Does this help anyone? Is this a constructive post? Am I doing my part in the community? If you answered no to anyone of those you probably should revise your post or course of action.

Remember, /mcg/ is a community. It only works if ALL of us are working together. No lone actors, everyone. Think, and stay positive.

/egg/ here, please remove your shitposter from our comfy
may CLANG spare your creations

finished the back

damn

front

remove trip

>cows in screenshot

MAWPC

The thread died because a furfag from the early days of /vp/ used a botnet to nuke Veeky Forums and /v/

This, we can already tell who you are by the build and shaders, remember that tripfagging is for shitters. Anyway, can you post bird eye view of the whole thing? From the gate towards the mansion with courtyards and gardens.

Mind explaining about the furfag? Why does he uses the botnet?

ty

stfu faggot, minecraft is more eng than shenzen

no

Bui is an autistic attention whore of a furfag from the early days of /vp/ as well as 2^3chan, who moot failed to banish, uses a botnet for mass ban evasion and getting past thread/post timers.
He nuked both /v/ and Veeky Forums by flooding them with automatically generated threads with furfag OPs.
According to /qa/ he's been doing it to just /vp/ for the past while but he's moved on to other boards because no one took notice or something I guess.

Also something he does when he's doing his attacks breaks the report function as well.

Did you really showed him vanilla redstone as something more /egg/ than /egg/ when theres potato knishes, greg autism and factorio like mods?
Also
>no
Theres no reason to use a trip other than being a jerk or wanting to be filtered, seriously why would you even want a trip?

this one does not have any gardening down or even a proper interior yet

i literally just finished the exterior this hour

feel free to look at the gardens of the buildings beside it

lol, it was bui?

i'm surprised he's still around

he was like 12 or 13 when i first met him

i used to talk to him on IRC in #/g/fur and #degeneracy

he probably wants someone to ERP with him. At least I think that's why he nuked otherchan a year or so ago.

i've been using this name since 09

it lets me look at my old posts in archives anytime i want and get images i need

besides, i'm not going to stop it because you don't like it

if anything, that makes me want to do it more

Your parents feeling proud of you?

Thanks for using a trip, makes the filter super easy.

i only build when i'm lonely

But user, you are always building!

ok cuck

Tacoredneck is the most autistic builder in all of modded Minecraft
imgur.com/a/8dO5R

>using C&B to simulate curved surfaces

>Bui is an autistic attention whore of a furfag from the early days of /vp/

HOLY SHIT. That's a troll I don't see since forever, Buizel.
Does he still create autistic threads asking people to lick his paws?

I can't say his influence was totally harmful, though. Thanks to him I had some good laughs at /vp/.

;~;

Over 8 hours later and my quarry cart is almost finished. My god what a shitty "balance" mechanic.

giphy.com/gifs/smokey95dog-fidget-spinner-in-minecraft-EfSXzw6qEeSo8
>He doesnt use Minecraft to spin

Ever since he moved to 1.10+ he started abusing C&B, he did this big autistic bridge with metallic scaffolds made out of C&B. This guy reached peak autism long time ago.

I wanna cum on that bridge

We all do user, and you know whats the sad thing about this bridge? Its in 1.10 so he will never be able to use trens on it. It hurts, doesnt it?

I wanna run a train on that bridge

Could you explain exactly what you mean here? What makes this next level autist?

I bet that bridge doesn't actually go anywhere.

>not using the creative thing that makes it go instantaneously
>not minetweaking the fuck out of these retarded recipes

I just stopped adding the mod to my packs

>The scaffold has rivers and small rails
How can someone put so much detail?
Check his reddit account he has a lot of industrial builds with technical details done right and with an explanation of every little detail. Just open the link and tell me he is not a turbo autist
I dont think it does, theres no vehicle or transport mod other than Railcraft in meme versions ;_;

peripheralarbor.com/minecraft/minecraftscriptphotojournal.html
The future Minecraft never got

>Techguns MCF thread
>Constant beggings for updating to newer versions
>Despite the fact that he states constantly that he will update to 1,11 or 1.12
Why are people such retards? There was also one guy that was trying to load the mods in the resourcepack folder, like how hard is it to search on google how to do something? Why if you are not sure how something works would you just guess how to do it and then annoy a modder that is already filled with shit by retards asking the same question on the same thread page.
>inb4 going to MCForum
I just wanted to see what did he placed in the newer update but found nothing, oh and techguns updated btw.

Techguns is shit.

ok

Why is there no chisels and bits for 1.7.10?

Anybody got builds taking advantage of Glazed Terracotta to share?

Armorers Workshop, MinePainter/DaVincing, YeGamolChattels and Little Tiles are the options but they might not be performance friendly
pic related user

kek I saw this on reddit. It actually is pretty cool as a concept but user should have changed some of the colors. Not using black GT in a design like this just for one.

Oceanserb when?

Unless you change terracota textures they are useless in any build.

>I saw this on reddit

Not him but where do you think we should get Minecraft content when /mcg/ is dead (always)? Where do we find out if theres new mods if only few modders lurk the thread? Where do we get things like or on /mcg/?
Take the chill pill on reddit ok?

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2401130-1-7-10-more-fun-quicksand-mod-adds-25-types-of
>more gun quicksand
>Fleshy Pit
>It's a rare type of Quicksand that also can be found only in the Nether. It's a living fleshy hole that devours all that is near it. It pulls them under without any chance of escape. And there is a Acid pool at the bottom of the pit that slowly digests them.
>fun

Not true. Vanillanon built a nether portal church with terracotta decoration which came out pretty awesome.

""""awesome""""

It was decorative and made good use of colors.

>Admin wants boatgirls installed
>Doesn't want Gregtech for hypertrading and crafting to fully reward for fleets

Botegirls while I dont like them fit way more than gregtech, gt would scare every sane person out of the serb.

you don't have to make every recipie gregified, just maybe change some endgame things to some rarer metals and alloys, plus it adds a ton more tools too.

Maybe even make the GT tools give more wood with the saw etc. But it adds a ton more to spleunk in the ocean aswell as less mawpc recipies for botegirls

>umm please check your problematic vocabulary. This is a safe space.

is there anything to replace 4craft/civcraft out anymore?

Someone posted this last thread and I've been searching high and low for the source to no avail. I've searched the lmm thread on the minecraft forums, I've searched the jp forums, I've tried google, I've tried saucenao, but I just can't track down where this image came from. Can anyone help an autist out?

what feelings arise when you glance at this screenshot?

Apathy.

That is pretty awful. For one thing you should be using BC pipes since it's a BC refinery. Matching mods as much as you can gives you a little bit of sorely needed challenge. Tesseracts are unholy game breaking abominations that should be cleansed from every pack. What made the TE devs think "yeah these will really add to the enjoyment of the game"?

They remove tessaracts in meme versions, KingLemming said they would add something more interesting to replace them

>tfw tons of mods out there that would improve factions PvP
>But no faggots prefer their shitty plugins vanilla

Kill me.

What the fuck happened to good survival servers? All I ever find now is servers that have like a huge hub spawn where you're safe and you can protect your buildings and stuff. So if you do find someones base you cant go in and check it out or loot them its boring. The closest thing thats still round to what I want is 2b2t and that place gets old because everyone is so far spread out besides the dickheads who patrol spawn for new people. I know theres no point in leaving my base because Ill have to walk 10,000+ blocks just for a chance to find someone else.

>modded MC pvp
>good

I guess it can be but usually its just a bunch of hyped up magic shit.

>Best guess for this image: Alcohol

I'm in the same boat, friend. There's no good anarchy servers around anymore.Everything is feel good locked down bullshit or huge server hubs.

This reminds me of Skyrim somehow...

Yeah man it fucking blows. There's also the issue with how much 2b2t goes down and has to be fixed. The map reset from 3 years ago was great but then they went back to the old map and its back to being shit. I don't understand why anarchy servers are so unpopular. I live for the fun of getting a few friends to go out and build somewhere, constantly on edge some motherfuckers will find us and fuck our ass and vice versa.

You're telling me. I love having to think in terms of hiding your trail and looking for little things like torches and the way trees are cut to track people down.

Anarchy servers work best with world borders and regular map resets. They need to be some battle royale kinda thing that lasts 1-2 weeks or so. At the end of the week the person/team that got the most kills is the winner.

Also there needs to be some sort of anti-cheat otherwise everybody is just going to use hacked clients with ESPs.

True unmoderated "anarchy" is just stupid. Going to end up like 2b2t with a shitted up spawn and all the faggots having mega bases 2 trillion light years away from eachother.

I'm nerfing the shit out of botes
Also grudge doesn't drop from anything, you need to mine it from the oceans.
Any other nerfs/"gameplay extensions" that sound good I'm willing to incorporate.

Gt is too grindy for me sorry

Well what tech mods did you have in mind? Just a plethora and let everyone choose their flavor or center it around something?

IE and TE, so you have either aesthetic big machines or you have plain but efficient machines.

etherpad.net/p/oceanserb
I'm open to suggestions/concerns that aren't about gregtech

I'll take a look

Hungry boy

Sea railways? Might be extra bloat but maybe throw traincraft for high viaducts to fuck the boat monopoly

Skeleton be like "I have no mouth and I must scream"

Traincraft is in

excellent

theres nothing wrong with that

>there are people who use drives
>2k17

Might as well use Logistics pipes.

>adding GregTech to a mostly ocean-based world

>not wanting players to construct oil and mining rigs across oceans to spleunk the sea for its treasures
It adds so much to the trading that could be done.

What treasures?
Come to think of it, are there any good mods that actually add things to the ocean so that it isn't an empty void of squids?

I meant treasures as in ores and resources

but ARPG adds whales, crabs, and sharks. I think AA adds treasure chests and some mods here and there add little water temples.

Maybe Et Futurum for the undersea structures

O KURWA

>Chromaticraft

pomyliłeś język

bamp

Im playing on gt new horizon modpack - it has pam harverstcraft and my crops grow like ass, what could be the problem?
I could plant 6 carrots in a row, afk for 12 hours, come back to 2 of them mature, one stuck at 14% and others still 0%. Does biome matters? Is swamp a bad biome for growing or what?

If Hunger Overhaul is in, which it might be if SoL is, then yeah, biomes might affect it. Plains are best bet for growing things

Damn, i thought it was the problem...if lush swamp is no good for food, then what would be the best biome i guess? I have Mountain neaby (dunno what this biome is, elevation is regular but grass is not as green as in swamp), violet fields or..i dunno what else there was.
Im ok with slow growth but some crops (even of the samt type) won't grow at all...