Q&F & DougScore General

What are some of the unusual quirks and features only your car has?

Whats your cars DougScore?

he doesn't review shitboxes

Drivers side window doesn't wind up or down.

4dougs out of all the dougs.

What about the Maserati Ghibli? Definition of a shitbox. His review of it is kino.

One neat quirk this car has is the "automatic oil drain" feature. No more having to get all dirty going under the car then spilling oil everywhere. Now you just check and see how much oil you have, and when you're low you just.. ADD more oil!

That's half the work of a regular oil change!

Speak too soon?

Is Doug daddies money?

Why does he look so old, I was shocked to learn he's in his 20's

No, he's just one of (((them))).

he worked for Ferrari and Porsche or something.

In the 918 Video he said that he managed every 918 order in the entire country so i guess he was a big deal at Porsche.

where does this meme come from? Douglas DeMuro doesnt sound jewish and jews generally hate german cars and rarely buy them. He worked for Porsche and drives a Mercedes.

He's definitely Jewish, literally how can you think otherwise

>jews generally hate german cars

u wot m8?

>Born in Denver, Colorado, DeMuro received an economics degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, a highly esteemed private university that recently un-followed him on Twitter (this is true). After graduation, he put his Economics degree to good use at Porsche’s North American corporate headquarters, where he quickly rose to become the youngest manager in the company’s history – a surprising fact, considering that he still doesn’t know how to create bullet points in a Word document. Eventually, he quit his job to become a writer, largely because it meant that he no longer had to wear pants.

Connections

idk man. Whyd i even care? Go back to your containment board.

He doesnt ask for likes, follows or subscribes and thats pretty non jewish if you ask me

It has the quirk of being owned by the one guy on Veeky Forums who actually likes Doug demuro

>Exhibit A:
Remember how he usually rents weird quirky SUVs from Turo? This is literally him attempting to save up a few shekels under the guise of "haha, look i review shitbox haha for youtube bux haha".

>Exhibit B:
Hook nose.

Your move, Bergstein.

Very shopped.

hes sponsored by Turo and advertises their service and gets free cars through it

pretty common for content creators to strike deals like that

you dont believe all tech youtubers actually buy their phones at bestbuy dont you?

god forbid someone makes money by offering free content on the internet! what a jew!

grow up you fucking neet and learn how the world works

It's not nice damage control rothstein, you fucking mook

>S-SHUT IT DOWN
>ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

poltards ... when will they learn?

cringe

>muh boogeymen pol

lol soyboy, did you get lost on your way to reeddit?

He's as jew as they come

he's the quintessential jew

I like doug. I had a dream he came to my house and reviewed my car. I tried to get him to review motorcycles but he wouldn't.