Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403640
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2n_Z_K3IQ
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243085041&postcount=401
youtu.be/Y3Gu7IWS7PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Friendly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

I like sf5.

Playbirth.

sfv sucks

lmaoooooo

SNIIIIFFFFFFFF

Why did you let me die /fgg/?

How do I cope with depression and finding time to playing fighting games, /fgg/?

*coпeниe*

toppest fighting smelly vaginas

More games need armor break mechanics

[st] soon! Can't wait.

Kyu/Dan players have definitely quit the game already. Mostly running into Yellow or higher ranks in player matches.

You make time and play games you enjoy your time while you have it.

What went wrong?

reminder that even neogays hate sfv besides the little shills like luce, skilletor, carter, and the lone dragon but they are getting btfo

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403640

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2n_Z_K3IQ
might buy a new stick for this
decent dbfz systems tutorial

I want to mating press Millia

>neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243085041&postcount=401
>that whole fucking post about how good sfiv is over sfv
>sfvfags dont even respond or refuse that

I'm real glad not everyone is a complete faggot on that website

anyone here have a hitbox?
Is the top panel metal also? I'm wondering if you could add buttons or anything.

Who else left Jive Fighter 5 behind for greener pastures?

>2 hours
Honeymoon phase lmfao

goodluck buying

See me

what top panel, if you mean the front with the 3 buttons, yeah it is.

Right here bro, not looking back.

just marathoned the first 5 mins of the story mode cutscenes on youtube, who's in the hype train?

I just bought one today.

No i mean the top, where all the buttons are. Is that just a plexi or is it also metal.

i opened it back up hearing s2 was better

i uninstalled it after a few games

just isn't as fun as the other shit that's come out

Eternal lolis are best lolis

Me.

yeah that's plexi.

>MAKOTO
>WEENS

Worst assassin.

It's plexiglass

>/r/kappa doesn't understand the steam hours satire
This is hilarious.

oh god

It should be all one piece of metal except for the bottom that screws off if I recall correctly. So plexi over metal.

Hmm, so in theory I could pretty easily add another button to it? I was thinking it was another piece of metal which would be tough to drill through obviously. I'm thinking about adding an up button above the other three moment ones.

Kind of how this guy did to this shoebox.

>No money to go to EVO just to play the demos.

yeah im sure you could do that. make sure to make it smooth cut too.

quitting fighting games is the best thing i've ever done. sf5 ended up being shit so i went for a bike instead of a ps4 + new stick.

went from 325 lb. to 180 lbs, can do 200 situps a day without abdominal spasms. i can see a six pack forming on my abs and i'm getting noticeably swoler.

exquisitely crafted shitpost lad

Yeah, I borrowed it from my friend and he wanted me to get it signed, but the top panel wasn't removable like a typical arcade stick so he had to sign it right on the surface, which wasn't good.

I'm sure it's doable, but do you really want to do this? I found it fairly easy to adjust to hitbox setup after playing on WASD for a bit.

Arika Fighter is the only fighting game that I'm legit excited for. Since they're looking at Kickstarter, I bet they'll add GGPO as a stretch goal.

The problem is i've spend a year and a half doing the SPD on WASD and only in the last few months can I do it without fucking up.

It's just so muscle memory at this point that I don't know if I can go through the effort of relearning it. Other characters its not a problem because its basically just jump, but for gief and the SPD its just really tough.

Maybe it will be easier on the actual hitbox instead of the keyboard. I saw a video where all he does is just slide his finger and tap up and punch which I might learn. Worst case I just relearn it i guess

how does a fighting game developed on a shoestring budget by a tiny upstart dev team look better than kof 14

>i found it fairly easy to adjust to hitbox after playing on wasd.

after playing on controller for a few years i was good in about 2 days

not that hard on hitbox, just slide baby.

I was full goober for a few weeks but now I play sfv most overall still. It's nice being able to find matches with no effort

I think that will help because the issue i'm getting is on keyboard I do it so fast sometimes that it only reads diagonals and not the caridnals, so it fucks up.

By sliding there is no way for that to happen, so we'll see. I'll of course try it out and give a while before I decide to start modding it or anything, maybe I wont.

Pretty excite. Once I get comfortable enough with it that I feel as I'm as good as I was on keyboard I'll finally go to my first local.

slidding is really easy and good, by sliding i learned to cardinal 360, and standing 720

what's this move called

Sniff bait

Is online dead for psn?

>learning special cheatbox techniques to play a gimmick character
sasuga zangief mains...

sorry that was me

i can't standing 720 otherwise

anyone psn gg? WC

Izanami's is called Stake of Supremacy, Nine's is called Azurite Inferno

Anyone wanna play some games?

t. player who can't deal with the gimmick

I got to super platinum SPD'ing losers with WASD

it's not even out yet and it isn't going to be dead because it's only on sony consoles for now.

UNIEL is pretty dead though but you can always discordjerk for games

ue4

Somehow they managed to to find a perfect look despite the empty wallets.

All I want is for someone to announce that Six Stars is coming to PS4.
All those times practicing Heart Fire combos and asking for matches in homing cancel need to pay off

I've never played any of the EX games, but I really really like the presentation on this.

Play Weiss

It's coming to Steam, what's the issue?

>It seems to be getting chilly!

Sfv is better than SF4 though

KOF is chink kusoge for one.

Isn't SNK chinese now? Those fucks will cut every single corner they can

I play her wife instead

infinite sniff works

Is Kolin for sexual?

I will

Geah fightan when?!

Would anyone here who's played EX explain how it played? was it your basic 3d fighter?

its not even a 3d fighter

>tfw she can control her pubic hair

I just couldn't keep playing a game where you have to look up so many things and learn so much matchup specific tough, but that has a billion years loading time, no replay system and a pretty shitty recording system.
I don't mind training boaring but not like this.

How do I make fighting games fun for me again? I work an 8-4:30 job 5 days a week and I don't see myself free from this hell anytime soon.

Never ever.

Stop.

Sounds like you have plenty of free time after work. Just use that time to play games you enjoy. Games that made you happy and want to play fighting games in the first place. I work the graveyard shift at a pretty terrible job but I still find time. If anything you wanna play some games?

>she doesn't shave anywhere so she can sneak attack people who assault her sexually

if she wasn't such a slut she would be the purest waifu possible

Nostalgia costume when

The loading times are dog shit, no replays, too much shit to learn for something that isn't my main game, lobbies blow, ranked matchmaking is dodge city, only one of my friends was keeping up with me, and it runs at 80-90% computer load so my PC shits out heat during the summer. Perfect storm of can't be fucked playing this.

UE4 doesn't have to look like shit until you downgrade it for Mexican PS4s

Cute gorilla

You know it does look a bit better here.
youtu.be/Y3Gu7IWS7PQ

toppest fighting dykes

Zenbu is pure