Be me

>be me
>after a long night of hooning and regularly scheduled clutch dumps i got hungry
>decide to give the drive through maccas a whirl
>waiting in line of cars that seems like an eternity
>somethings wrong
>notices that every car after leaving the window hesitates then continues on
>finally coming up to window
>truck ahead of me hesitates then leaves but before doing so i see figure moving in shadows
>pulls up closer to window
>right before i hand my card to mcdonalds qt gf
>i see wild nig pop his head out from around the corner a few feet ahead
>all the pieces fit
>tyrone had been flagging down cars for drug money
>quickly hand cashier card and obtain food
>tyrone looks at me with money hungry eyes
>i grin at him as i rev up muh vtec to 8k in maccas drive through
>brap right by him not giving him the time of day
>as i pass him i hear
"hey ma-"
>vtak all the way home with my precious burger

>hooning
Funny way of saying you were doing mainys in 2nd gear in your econobox

Cheap cars are fun cars man

This actually happened to me at a Wendy's in Raleigh five or six years ago. Spaghetti-pocket me totally didn't know how to handle it except play along with the guy. Can't say I dont have any money to him since I'm at a drive thru ready to buy food. "Sure I'll buy you something." Then I just drive off and go to Taco Bell instead.

In hindsight I realize playing along is more dickish than just saying "no" upfront now.

The only time I've ever had a homeless person approach my car I did pic related and just stared at him. He fucked off because homeless people don't like it when people stop and stare since it's body language for "fight". That was on Turk and Market in San Francisco, whose homeless population now has taken over the sidewalks and forces pedestrians into the rightmost lanes.

>blogposting

>>>/facebook/

If i saw you rev bombing in your econobox with a fart canon id pull up beside you in my straight piped ls1 and and blow out your eardrums so you can't hear shitty cars and encourage their use.

>>be me

Who the fuck else would you be, you reddit piece of shit? Fuck off with your shitty story.

implying a straight piped ls1 is better than an "econobox with a fart can"

never visited a reddit page in my life and don't read enough comments to know that fagaloids like you don't like "be me", sorry?

>not waving your car gun out the window to ward off degenerates

>Waving your gun around like it's a toy
You're only supposed to use the thing as a deterrent you faggot

>in big city
>at lights
>window cleaner appears on side of road
>nigga you better not touch my glass
>smiles at me
>shake head while giving him the evils
>stars to get closer
>nopenopenope
>flip him off
>approaches window
>see lights on other side of the road turn yellow
>rev some powa into the torque converter
>reaches out to touch my car
>flag drops
>wheel spin all the way across the intersection
>TFW bums try to touch my car

yes, deterring the degenerates.

I would've bought a milkshake just to throw all over him. Fucking niggers.

For what, talking to you?

I'm sorry but some nigger skulking around the drive-thru where people are handing their money/cards to the cashier is just not alright.

Do you honestly think that's acceptable behaviour? He's looking for an easy snatch and grab of someone's card/money, that's what he's doing. I'm not sure why you're so trusting of blacks. You must've lived a very sheltered life until now.

>2005
>at drive thru
>nig hitting up every car as they leave
>order my food
>ask for a job application at the window when I get my food
>give nig the application when he asks me for money
>drive away

He never got a job there...

would you hire a nigger?

>come back a year later and he's the manager

kek'd
thanks user

>you will never love your car as much as this guy

I genuinely feel bad for this guy I want to hug him and tell him itll be ok and help him fix it

You could just tell him to fuck off instead of waving around your gun like a fucking tard

That looks like a fuckin candy bar

>mfw people see a v8 commodore racing a corolla at the lights
that would be fucking embarassing dude lmao

>I would've bought a milkshake just to throw all over him.
Don't make people more bitter and angry. He'll take it out on me (assault) when I'm at the ATM or gassing my car. I've had a close call already with a dindu popping out from behind cars and running hard at me when I was using the ATM. Luckily, the ATM has a big cancel button that instantly cancels and spits the card out without asking "are you sure y/n". I grabbed my card and ran and ran and finally got inside a store and the dindu instantly ran away. He was tall, thin, and well-dressed, so clothing is not always a predictor of an ATM mugger. I don't need this kind of excitement. And your throwing a shake on him would only fill him with pitbull rage. So if he did manage to mug me, he'd probably shank me in revenge for your milkshake.

>buying fast food with a card
do people actually do this?

Funny you should mention that...
>driving pic related
>have exhaust that dumps after first hotdog because reasons
>some dude in a dirty R32 GTS-T rocks up next to me at the lights
>revving his engine and shit
>look at him like "what am I going to in a stock old Corolla...."
>green light
>drive off normally
>he's still riding next to me doing pulls showing off his amazing 150kw
>get to next set of traffic lights
>cop stopped in my lane
>he shits himself and slows right down
>I pull up behind cop as per normal
>he pulled up like 30 meters back from the lights
>looks like a complete dickhead
>turns off as soon as he gets a chance
>I keep following cop normally until he turns off somewhere
>meet up with drifter buddies
>go out to mountains
>drift

If only he weren't such a pussy and followed me out to the mountains....

>buying fast food with a card?
Sure, lots of chain restaurants take debit cards. They even swish them in as "credit cards" and thus no PIN needed. Of course, the risk is on them if they do it that way for speed.

groce

Fast food is for the crumpled torn cash the vending machines won't accept that probably harbor rabies and the plague.

>GABAGOOL!!
>OVA HEAH!

>hating greentxt stories..

Wtf happened to this site??

I love reading greentxt stories, esp funny ones or exciting ones, gives you a peek into ppls lives, and sometimes it's down right hilarious or ridiculous

Newfags

Anyways, for the threads sake

>be me
>just got stationed in Nig Central (Mobile Al)
>getting gas in my brand new truck at some gas station
>as im pumping, realize im the only white guy
>also notice im the only one without chrome rims on an older ride
>in the 3 mins im there, have 2 nignogs come ask me for gas money
>tell them no
>3rd dindu approaches, i grasp my pistol and stare him down.
>fucker still approaches, looks into the bed of my truck, through the window, and even tries the door.

Even after i unholstered and yelled at him, he even had the balls to say "wut?" as he walked off.

So you're both literally shit?

>Ls1
>not shitty car

What did the GM fangirl mean by this?

>yfw a V6 Camry beats LS1 Camaros in drag races

Literally happens.

If I saw you revbombing in your catfish with your straight pipes id pull up beside you in my open header 1LR-GUE and blow out your eardrums so you can't hear shitty cars and encourage their use.

I swear you're the only other coastie I've seen on Veeky Forums. I'm a YN3 in Alaska, you?

he tried your door and you didn't put him down? why do you cunts even have guns? :/ just let him fuck your wife already you fucking cuck

Non rate in bama, going MST though.
Not an actual cuck. I did draw, but he was already walking away. Sadly Mobile is hood central, so white guy shooting a black guy in the back... gonna be hard to win that one.

Seriously even without the morality of it discharging a firearm is asking for so much trouble if you don't really have to. I hate to think I'd ever have to make a decision to open fire.

These homeless and nigger stories are fucked. Here in strays the niggers and homeless just mind their own business and sniff glue and petroleum. Cause they don’t want to get bashed.

Unless we talking actual African niggers. They target women and rush households they think have the keys to some performance machine

>he's still riding next to me doing pulls showing off his amazing 150kw
>150kw
>kw
>Using kw

Isn't straya all warm and stuff? I'm up in the north so they tend to just panhandle or wander around asking for bus money and occasionally compete for space under a bridge with white homeless people.

But man go down south where it's warm enough to live year round on a piece of cardboard barely behind a bush wearing nothing but mismatched sandals and a rag and it's like whoa. And they drag around at 1/4 speed like they're blasted on jenkem. Full on zombie shit.

>not wanting to know how many microwave ovens his car could power

t. 300 microwave ovens atw

>carrying cash like an autist

Nobody says no to cash mate. It's particularly useful if you want good treatment since then they don't have to run a card, pay the card tax, and they can turn around and pay workers or buy supplies without waiting.

There was a nigger hiding around the corner. What kind of moron would flash cash?

Maybe I'm not afraid of niggers?

>autist goes into drive-thru
>sees homeless person
>floors it by homeless person, expecting to murdered

I see homeless people walking around in the street I'm just like what up homeless dude lmao

>how to catch a charge

Look, I detest niggers as much as the next guy, but waving a gun in people's faces just for asking for money is overkill. There's no reason to act like a nigger over something that's at best annoying.

>that chubby Jap drifter
jesus christ that's legitimately sad, hope the poor guy got it fixed

>normal unmemorable thing happened today so i made a wall of greetext about it

vtec is pretty cool though so you get a pass

fuck off gun fag sick of you people posting here
>hurrr i own a gun btw

If I saw you revbombing in your piston-driven vehicle is pull up beside you in my Saturn V and blow out your eardrums so you can't hear shitty "engines" and encourage their use.

Yeah that's fun as fuck though!

What's 'kw'?

euro measurment for power, measures how many watts of power the engine puts out
horsepower makes way way more sense and I prefer using it.

t.euro

If i saw your shitty cage id pull up beside you on my straight piped harley and go BRUUUUBBRBRBRBBBRBBRBRBR to blowout your eardrums so you can't hear shitty cars and encourage their use.

>horse power makes way way more sense

yeah, a homeless nigger is going to tell the cops and they will believe him

Is 'kw' the full name?

The cops love it when niggers sing. It gives them probable cause to search you.

So beta you can't answer no to a Nigger?
Sad

kilowatts?

did you guys ever go to school?

>straight pipe

Get that weak shit out of here boy.

If i saw you rev bombing in your GTO with a straight pipe id pull up beside you in my quiet X6M and blow out your ego so you can't enjoy your shitty loud car anymore.

lol bmw cars are irrelevant. you probably own a old ass bmw that cost you 3k but say to people it was 70k when new. go larp somewhere else.

k

k

implying you'd let a nigger breathe in your direction let alone let him ask you "YO can a nigga hold $10" might as well kys beta cuck

If i saw you rev bombing in your x6m with a quiet exhaust id pull up beside you in my car dealership and and blow out your prices on new and used mercury vehicles so you can't drive shitty cars and encourage their use.

Nice projection