How do you're whip smell like

how do you're whip smell like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Air fresheners
Normal car smell is 10x better. If you smoke in your car/jizz on the interior an air freshener won't fix that

Farts

my car is used, 90k miles, cloth seats and basically smells like dust or nothing if i don't use a freshener. it looks cool hanging from the mirror and people are impressed if they get in your car and the interior is clean and it smells nice

Cigarettes and disappointment

I have a full leather interior so i may be biased

It smells like new.

When the new smell is no longer present is usually when the lease is up.

Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner

Black squash

do you even know where you are

Fragrance Oils.

Better than scent trees which only last for like a fucking week.

>be me
>sitting in my car eating McDonald’s breakfast before work
>need to fart
>feel hot liquid
>oh fuck
>have sharted severely in my Golf
>waddle off to the McDonald’s bathroom and check the damage
>undies ruined, they go in the bin
>yellow liquid has penetrated my jeans
>after cleaning up, return to car
>liquid stain on my fabric seat
>car is ruined forever

Fabric seats are pure sinister

i think the fabric seats aren't exactly the perpetrator of this crime. blame yourself you fat piece of shit.

>shits in car
>blames the seat
america personified, ladies and gentlemen

get a scented tree are u thick m8? your car is good to go

>tfw bottle of transmission oil on the floor in the back seat
>because reasons
>qt gets in back
>steps on the bottle so it bursts
>user why does your car smell so horrible?
>huh? what?
>ew user your floor is all slimy!
>what's wrong with your car!
>let me out!
>wtf
Welp. I guess at least I never had to be the designated driver again.

this.
anyone that says otherwise can't deal.

>typical golf driver

I root my gf in my ute so that whenever I give someone a ride they know that I get vageen

this is the saddest thing i read all day

This is the most American post I've seen on Veeky Forums.

Stay jelly

I legit went to a BURGER KING® drive-thru restaurant yesterday and got an EGG-NORMOUS BURRITO™ and I have to say it was barely tolerable, unlike the last few times I've had to lower myself to getting Micky D's.

i can barely keep myself from being jealous of some bogan railing his horse of a girlfriend in his fucking ute and then not airing it out so he can convince people he's actually not a closeted homo. it's really hard not to get jealous of you, but i'm trying my bestest.

/thread, the only true answer

You assume I'm a bogan because I have a ute. How bigoted.

Bought one for the memes but it's actually nice

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L Y

I busted a fat nut on my gfs forehead during roadhead and now my car smells like my high test jizz every time I get in it, how do I fix it?

Wipe down interior with cleaner, use febreeze put a couple black ice trees in it, it works

I use the pine and peppermint so my truck has some Christmas cheer

SHART IN THE KART

>it looks cool hanging from the mirror

>black ice

He wants it NOT to smell like high test

I bought my car smelling like manual worker.
Now it's Black Ice.

Like pantsu

mah nigga

Occasionally like fuel when my tank seal decides to be a bit leaky, the rest of the time I don't smell too much at all. It could just be that I spend so much time in it that I don't notice though.

Truck has this spruce scented stick you're meant to hang from a Christmas tree in it, smells great. Mixed with a little black ice.
P71 smells like nothing really, used to smell like whatever those overpriced Tillys air fresheners are supposed to smell like.
Mazda 626 rally shitbox smells like sagebrush and epoxy and gasoline.
Newly acquired from an impound auction Sunfire smells like cigarettes.

I thought black ice was a meme but I bought it on a whim because my treefrog black squash ran dry and I needed something cheap for the next month.

Shit, black ice is great. Especially goes well with the leather seats in my car. Thanks, Veeky Forums.

Just put the yellow pair in my car. Those pantsu smell great.

Picked up one of these when I got my seatcovers installed. Holy shit when you take the lid off it's like unsheathing an entire tree
It doesn't look cool. I'm cooler than you that's how I know

POOP IN COUPE

I can't smell anything but everyone says it has a weird scent to it that isn't bad or good .... the seats are 17 year old leather so that might be it

like a chainsaw cos premix bro

Anybody ever add a dryer sheet, essential oil of some flavor, strips of leather, or anything else to their cabin air filter? I’m thinking about it.

>Not lighting a candle and placing it in the cup holder, while you open the curtains from your ViP modded car, while wearing a suit and tie with a monicle.
Plebians the lot of you.

I got the coconut scented one. Smells super comfy.

This one smells a bit like bubblegum

Musk and mints.

Same.

The only one

that pic is comfy as fuck.

The Dashboard lighting in my Megane is real comfy

nice steering wheel faggot

Standard mid 2000's Renault wheel, it's nice when it's the leather one

Smells musty due to the backseat getting soaked every day when it rains and then fermenting in 90F heat all day.

>This
Last for ever and smells uterly good

The only answer. Get the fuck out of here with that peachy shit OP

ROOT IN UTE
O
O
T

I
N

U
T
E

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

Black ice, leather, cigars, coffee and your mums vagoo

>brother spilt gas in my car
>car smells like gasoline now
>pretty sure I'm high every time I drive now

I hope you or whoever took that picture immediately threw that in the trash after taking the picture. Just imagine the awkward silence you would get for taking a girl you just met to starbucks with that thing twirling in between you

Pure condensed fresh, given tiny tree form.

B L A C K I C E MY NIGGAS YEEEEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Why would you take a girl to a fucking starbucks? Where do you go from there, buy her a sandwich from a vending machine and hold hands in the tool isle at Home Depot?

go to my house and play video games

For some raisin that lotiony girl smell tend to stick to the interior. Drove ex to pick up my stuff last Saturday and the smell is still there. When I use chick lotion on my hands (because dry and bleeding) it doesn't even linger for a few hours.
Is putting fresh ground coffee beans a good idea?
PS I like coffee

>I don't own a car.
But my company supplied truck smells like cigarettes, diesel and sweat.

If only you ate inside the restaurant like a normal person...

orange/red on black is perfect for the night. i hate the LED streetlight meme. fucks with your night vision and everything looks wrong and bad.

Very this. Wish my fancy HID headlights were a lower color temperature actually. If I need brights I can put on brights.

And it's nice the stupid computer screen radio thing dims down when I turn the headlights on instead of blinding me.

This one's bretty gud desu, smells like pine

Smells new

My car smells like cigarettes and wet dog. Also piss now cuz rats made a nest in the glove box.

Pussy

>lives in a caravan

very relevant question that is yet not answered

Do those little bags of charcoal work at all?

leather and vinyl, suprising because it's 3 years old but I don't bring food or air fresheners in the car so it keeps that perpetual off gassing smell

There's nothing like getting in on a sunny morning and huffing a nice ball of warm cancer gas to take the edge off traffic.

I like how niggers call cars "whips"

It's pretty ironic to be honest

That's not exclusive to the nigger. Whites call them whips as well. Niggers made pop and click sounds before they were taught English, whish they still have yet to master.

like when white people call their weenies "dicks"

This is the mind of the stealth negro.

>letting others in your car
>letting a 3dpd girl in your car
>wanting 3dpd
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

>being so pathetic that you cant hide memes in plane sight under the guise of irony
lmao my dude

GOAT

>go to gas station to get some Wunder Baums
>2 stacks, they're all yellow/vanilla
>have to dig through 3/4 of them from the hanger before i get to any other scent
>finally find 3 (three) black ones surrounded by 1 or two green and blues
>take 2, leave 1 because i'm a nice person

What's it like to have German Autism?

doesn't bother me, already ordered a 10 stacks of them from the actual Wunder-Baum website before because the the gas station jews tricked me into thinking they only hold yellow trees

My current car is my mom's old shitbox she let rot in a barn for over a year before my car got totaled and I needed wheels. It actually has mold issues. I have black ice trees hanging off of every imaginable surface.

Jesus man, get your life together

what exactly about this is autist

How exact it is.