Post QT cars

Post QT cars

>posting the facelift
top clabsos

They look so good with a hardtop

this cars looks like it's been designed by somebody with either fas or down syndrome

t. edgy ANGERY car """enthusiast""" who just got into cars and still thinks le epic drifting is cool

Hi guys :)

>posting the MR-S
>not the C-ONE MR-S

facelift looks way better and has the cutest fucking smile.
Honestly cuter than miata or twingo

nice projection faggot

I want to have babies with that car

it's definitely super qt but man, it's hard to beat miata in that department, and i say this as sw20 owner

miata looks like surprised "i dunno if i like it" anal look
mrs is "HOLY SHIT ARE WE GOING FOR A DRIVE LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO YAYYYY!' happy puppy

>life under communism was miser...

>t.millennial

>C-ONE MR-S
>missing the C-ONE wing
top wew

CUTE!!!
ECHOS ARE CUTE!!!
MAZDA 3s ARE CUTE!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Pls post more like this

hahaha wtf keep em coming

Isn't this the same one-of-a-kind MRS godmachine featured in Initial D where Dagumi simply teleported away and made it spin out on leaves?

just what is with shigeno's obsession with making amazing cars lose in the most fucking humilating ways possible

~

my kar a qt

>just bolting car parts to a generic bimbo

Lazy

The 2006-2009 Daihatsu Terios.
Tiny little 1.5 four pot mounted longitudinally with proper 4WD system, center diff lock, much practicality, much cute, extremely reliable toyota-engine with timing chain.

Forgot pic

Nyan! Nyaa!! Hey user-kun! Am I kawaii desu?

Alright, I've got a pic with that as well

Actually, it was the first race when Kai spun out on leaves when he drove his dad's SW20. When he spun the ZZW30 it was only because of plot

>related pasta
>Why the fuck does Kai Kogashiwa represent Kanagawa in Fifth Stage?
First of all, he's from Tochigi, not Kanagawa. In fact, his hometown of Chuzenji, right beside Irohazaka, is basically right beside Gunma. Hell if he wanted he could make Akagi his come course. Kanagawa on the other hand, and Hakone, are literally on the other side of Kanto, so how the fuck is he from kanagawa. Plus, Project D is based closer to Kanagawa (central Gunma) than Kai (west Tochigi).
So second, he's pro, who works for a Kanagawa based team. Bullshit. If a hockey player from Slovakia plays for a Canadian team, he's not part of Team Canada. Fuck outta here.

Perfectiom

>no twingo
Wtf Veeky Forums

cars are
>elegant
>cute
>angery
>ugly

Only the first two aesthetic choices are valid. The rest, and especially the last one is absolute shit. The MR-S is definitely ugly, and absolutely NOT a cute car. The Miata is cute. The Twingo is cute. The 3rd Gen MR2 is ugly.

There's a fine line between pathetic and cute, and you just crossed it

Metros can be cute.

That's cute only because the plastic bump around the grill gives it an awkward smile