/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Toaster Tuesday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QFSry
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's mine /pg/

He's mine /pg/

robot is forever!!

Huh. Someone beat me to it.

Obligatory Makoto post, if this thread lives

Still one more hour of Makoto Monday on the Wet Coast

Can we get some discussion in here or something?

We have to kill the other thread first

Persona 4 is the best Persona game

Which of the Phantom Thieves would Nanako get along with?

I might enjoy the spin-offs more than P5 because P5 was shit.

the girls
Mona
Joker

There's areas in which I can see that, but I'll probably come back here to post my opinion of which was the best between 3, 4 and 5 thematically.

Goro

Makoto and Futaba for different reasons

You know, I'm playing P4G for the first time after playing Persona 5. I've already played P4 Vanilla before and yet I think I'm enjoying myself more than I did playing P5.

I don't think any of them because they're all so immature.
Maybe Morganna just because he has to be the loved mascot.

The only good thing about Persona 4 were the character interactions

I replayed P4G after P5 and I came to a similar realization

Curious, which parts of P5 made you think that?

Haru and Nanako might enjoy tending to gardens together.

They really are the best. I am enjoying all the added SOL moments. Like the scary stories when the school's power went out was a fun one. Extra morning conversations are also pretty great. Made me appreciate Larry and Chie more than I did before.

What does the Thieves' guild helping you in a dungeon actually?

can we take this discussion to the other thread to kill it
we don't need two of this cesspool clogging the catalog

I'd say out of the three P4's cast felt the most like friends who'd grow old together while the other two have strong bonds but will go their own ways.

Helping someone get out of jail seems like you'd be more inclined to stay in touch...

>Made me appreciate Larry and Chie more than I did before
That didn't happen for me. While I like the way the characters played off each other, I actually hated most of the IT except for Naoto and Kanji.

You can call another player's party to bail you out of a hostage situation
you can call them to stop an enemy from fleeing (which rarely happens)

That's it. It seems like they planned more for this but deadlines or something must have hit them

I know we've had this discussion so many times, but 5 really lacks in that regard. Golden is a rerelease though, so maybe if Crimson ever actually happens they'll improve on the character moments

You misunderstand, I mean P4's cast is the most likely to stay as a group while P3 and P5's cast to me feels like the sort who will stay in touch and occasionally meet up but they'll pursue different things.

Exactly.
The Investigation Team were true friends who hung out and did stuff.
SEES, at least initially was just a group of people who lived together and had a common mission. Their mission was the most important aspect of their relationship and most wouldn't have become friends otherwise.
While you can say the same about the IT, you actually see them liking one another and hanging out.
Even in Vanilla P4 their friendship is apparent.

Claiming this sexy, stupendous, sultry, stylish, sensual, supergirl.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.
Happy Takamaki Tuesday! Enjoy your special day, sweetie.

I love Haru

I hope so too, Mementos conversations were fun so that sort of thing being expanded on would be awesome especially for characters like Haru that got severely shafted.

Hilariously that's why I was more impressed with how SEES managed to bond since they didn't start out great and got to know each other mostly independent of the protagonist. It's part of why I dislike party S.Links.

You sure are dedicated. Okay, we'll share Tuesday with the meatbag. She's aight.

where's the irony

Not him but I get what you mean. I'm sure Ryuji and Ann would stay in touch, Yusuke and Sojiro/Futaba (should she start working at the cafe) would stay in touch because of the painting, but outside of that I think the only way Joker would stay in touch with someone is if he's dating them. Japan might be easy to travel around but it doesn't really matter. If someone isn't in your immediate area and you aren't incredibly close to them, you're less inclined to see them.

>P3 and P5's cast to me feels like the sort who will stay in touch and occasionally meet up but they'll pursue different things
Of course they'll pursue different things. They actually have their own separate goals and motivation and don't exist solely to keep telling the protagonist how big his dick is

I love SEES and bonded with them cause of the hardships we went through. But I don't think after the hardships we'd stick around together. I think we'd go our own way.
You know for a fact that Chad Thundercock and friends hang out all the time. He probably moved back to Inaba after finishing high school.

Hey, you're really dedicated to Labrys too. I respect that. Leave me to my meat and I'll leave you to your metal. I didn't play that much of P4A but I did like her accent.

Yep, law of proximity and all that ensures some of the party would still keep in touch as much as they can to the person nearest to them but the situation that brought them together must end someday and with it the team they formed.

Yep, I can see Yu moving back to Inaba rather than having the kind of career his parents have.

Lets be friends Annon.

We already are.

Join us. discord.gg/QFSry

>it's a two attention whores jerk each other off episode

now kiss

>But I don't think after the hardships we'd stick around together
Arena and Ultimax disprove this

Well I mean, they only get called together for a big Shadow fighting throw down event. I don't remember it saying they hung out regularly.

Junpei Yukari Fuuka and Mitsuru all still talk. I have no idea where this "SEES weren't actually friends" meme comes from.

the tumor grows

the IT were more Yu's fanclub than friends desu

They don't talk to Shinji

Mitsuru and Aigis keep and eye on Akihiko to make sure he's attending classes. Yukari becomes a massive bro towards Mitsuru and Aigis. Fuuka rejects a scholarship to an out-of-country college to stay with her friends. Ken is still with Koromaru. Just look at Mitsuru's ending in Ultimax and you'll see how close they still are

or door

It's ok, Akihiko talks enough to him for all of them.

Maybe I need to replay Ultimax.

speaking of which, why did they make akihiko a fucking hobo in ultimax

Door-Kun has Ryoji and Elizabeth for company

DIDJA SEE THAT

Rafflesia is the name of the flower shop. Rafflesia is a parasitic flower. What kind of person names their flower shop Rafflesia?

Fucking Sohpia

i don't think they'll pull the gas station attendant shit again desu

Not to mention that would be even more out of left-field than Izanami since at least you only see her on rainy days.

The real is poor writing. The in game reason was because he's making the most out of Door-Kun's sacrifice by becoming the stronkest which apparently requires being a hobo

go back and stay there

He is stone. On the off chance that anything is there with him he can't even react.

They already made her a flower girl once user. Each persona game has a goddess. Even if she isn't a bad guy it's almost outlandish that no megami is around. Even the small mention that Izanami gets is repeated with Sophia. And Sophia is very important within Jungian Psychology.

I will admit that within the Persona setting we already have a sort of Sophia anyway.

Maybe we'll actually see her in the next spin-off, I seriously doubt there isn't some other figure running around.

>"Can I feel your abs Ryuji? Y-your the only one that has them that I know and I wanna... I wanna touch em and stuff... heh..."

>Each persona game has a goddess.
Nyx wasn't a goddess though. It was a creature that came from outside time and space and is the reason the collective unconscious exists. If we include spinoffs then the theory makes even less sense

>Satanael was a goon of Yaldy who Sophia redeemed and convinced to fight against her son in one version.

Considering the relationship between the real Igor and Morgana, God and Sophia in Gnosticism, Morgana takes up Sophia's role.

I want an explanation as to why Mitsuru thinks it's ok and practical to wear heels at the beach?

Maybe that's why he has a female name, eh? I'm not convinced we know the full truth about him anyhow.

she has people that pick out clothes for her and tell her how to dress

She owns the beach she can do what she wants

Hold on
In persona 3 the male MC is gloomy and seems to not care whether he lives or dies.
the female MC is bubbly and happy.
Does that mean Door is trans by heart??

What are the questions you're hoping the next materials about P5 will answer?

that's quite the leap in logic

What?

>trans are all emolords
Is that what you're implying?

Not really as his sex is all that has changed and his personality becomes more happy

FeMC isn't MC after a sex change so no. Retard.

No but it is literally the only factor that is different and it causes the MC to act so differently

it's not the same person

Who else hoped for a Chrono Trigger / FF7 moment when Joker went to jail? Using the rest of your team, or Sae maybe?

Am I the only one who thought that Akechi was going to end up being a bait switch for Haru being the real traitor? Or a I just stupid on top of being a faggot?

They're brother and sister you fucking idiot

Except different people react differently to the same circumstances you fucking idiot.

But it kind of is, isn't it? Backstory stays the same and the game doesn't mention anything that has changed in that regard
Outside of, you know

That doesn't work because FeMC is more upbeat but she's still a Stepford Smiler and I always saw their gloomy/cheerful thing as something that developed because of how they thought they should act as a boy and a girl.

What would they even fight?

The FeMC route is non canon and was never meant to be appart of the lore. You should literally just ignore everything about it since it'll never be mentioned again. Just pretend it was Theodore's fanfic that he wrote after a long day of being bullied by his sisters

Well, since they have those goons conspiring after you put Shido out of commission, I figured they were going somewhere with it.

No they aren't faggot. That's just some shitty headcanon FeMCfags came up with to try to make the FeMC canon

That would be questionable seeing they're only very skilled in the Metaverse and not being caught in spite of how glaringly obvious they were to several parties was contigent on being in there since there's lack of evidence. Picking fights outside would be a disaster.

dude what
they dont even exist in the same universe what are you smoking

>That doesn't work because FeMC is more upbeat but she's still a Stepford Smiler and I always saw their gloomy/cheerful thing as something that developed because of how they thought they should act as a boy and a girl.

Pretty much. The main appeal of genderbender/choosing the sex of your main character if being able to see how the game and it's characters react differently. Stuff where it's exactly the same no matter which you pick are the god damn devil. And not the fun Lucifer type either. They suck.

So the thing about one of the movies mentioning a sibling is a lie? Shame, considering the amazing OP talking about parallel universes and Catherine.