Just buy a bike

for $4500 you get the performance of $6 million F1 car

its useless spending tens of thousands on upgrading your fuckin civic to go fast. power to weight ratio can never be on par with a bike

name a bike that can lap as fast as an f1 car of the same year

Real Roadster is faster and quicker than any bike ever made though....

>slower than an electric car
>have to wear gay clothes or you die
>you will probably die anyway
pathetic

Looks like tons of fun but I really only use my funbox for when I need to cart stuff around anyway.

Out of curiosity, what's the cheapest, most reliable bike that can run 11s i the quarter mile? Probably a 600cc? What does that go for? Mid $2000s?

Other drivers are fucking retarded enough as it is when I'm driving an SUV around them. The last thing I need is riding what is essentially a bicycle in traffic and getting sandwiched between a drug addict single mother and a middle aged man drunk off his ass on cheap liquor.

late 90s/early 2000s ninja / gsxr / fireblade / yzfr
$2-4k for a good condition example, 1000cc model will easily hit 11s and they are fairly reliable. 600s can do it but you need great control.

>Dying
>Pathetic

01-04 gsxr 1000s are all GOAT bikes. can be had for $2k-$3k easily

Maybe you will get hit by some retard and die but most deaths are self inflicted on bikes.
Morons hope on them and think they are a Moto GP racer. If you ride responsibly you probably will never even be injured.

People who think the gear is gay are usually the type of people who do things like drive jeeps. Boring, mundane lives in which they criticize something as stupid as colorful gear. Meanwhile they wear frat boy pink shorts and speries with no socks.

Pathetic

My 97 ninja 600 runs high 10.8~ according to Kawasaki but mine has tuned carbs and a opened up exhaust compared to the factory one so it runs low 10s most likely, not bad for $600 and some wrenching

Sometimes it's going to happen no matter what, accidents can occur to the best, most responsible riders sometimes. It sucks, but if you aren't speeding like a madman, drive carefully, scan your surroundings, etc. you can hopefully enjoy riding for 50 years instead of speeding like a demon for 5.

You do realize they make electric motorcycles too right?

With a car you can drive up to the mountains to go camping, and have fun along the way. Or you can go to the grocery store, and still have fun on the way. With a bike, its gay

Lmao I love how you worded it

Bikes have their place but they will never be as cool as cars. Nice cars are sexy and have the added bonus of being somewhat practical and safe.

*gets bumped by car*
*dies*

Only if you have the skills. Most squids can't even get the advertised 0-60 time. Bikes are also slow on the highway pulls. Have fun getting passed by Josh in his Vette with a HCI upgrade while he's fingering his woman in comfort.

Could you even 2JZ or LS swamp a bike... I have scene it done but think about it for a second theirs no drive shafts!

>Bikes are also slow on the highway pulls.
maybe 600's, but stock liters will take on 1000hp cars

Why would you do that? It's pointless. These engines are big and heavy as hell.

FWIW you can get 300whp out of mostly stock gen1 hayabusa engine with FI, and with built engine you can get well over 500whp.

>can't drive when it rains
>can't drive when it's cold
>driving in the dark sucks, because of poor headlights
>can't take passengers, or talk with the one you can
>can't transport anything
>hit a car, you die
>hit a curb, you die
>hit a deer, you die
>hit a tiny rock on a corner, you die
>you die die die die die DIE

You don't "drive" a bike, you ride it.

You can ride in rain, you can ride when it's cold, you can ride when it's dark, you still can carry a lot of stuff especially if you have saddle bags (but that's for gays), you generally will be alive after hitting a car or a curb or a deer unless you were speeding, gravel in corners isn't that scary, dirt bike riders ride on that stuff w/o issues.

>can't drive when it rains
wrong
>can't transport anything
thats what shit like goldwings are for
>hit a car, you die
>hit a curb, you die
>hit a deer, you die
>hit a tiny rock on a corner, you die
>you die die die die die DIE
not necessarily. you just gonna not highside it.

Is that an AVGN reference

>reach series of sharp corners
>get overtaken by me in a

I drive a bike you asshole. Maybe ask your dom to unlock your dick box for once.

If I ram the bike at my will he's fucking dead. If I drive my car through a brick wall, the brick wall is demolished.

You neither own a bike nor know anything about riding.

>you generally will be alive after hitting a car or a curb or a deer unless you were doing the thing that all motorcyclists do without fail

Yes

You talking about Tron, right?

name an F1 car you can buy for $5k on craigslist

With a bike, all that shit is gay

You're only here to go fast

>reach series of sharp corners
>'oh wait i could die'
>barely lean
>get overaken by faggot in shitbox
>HAHAH METAL BOX IM INVINCIBLE
>*rolls off a cliff and dies*
>both get overtaken by a madman on a ninja 250
>'yeah i could die but chances are i'd break a few bones'

>he thinks i'm talking about safety
>motorcyclists don't understand inertia
No wonder you kill yourselves.

me on the ninja

I've done everything on your list and I'm not dead.

I like bikes and want a bike but also I don't want to become a red stain on the road

Riding 4 hours with only leathers on at highway speeds in 2 degrees Celsius weather and pissing with rain must be one of the more miserable experiences of my life.

>faster than anything 4 wheeled
>have to be boxd and belted till the inevitable headbump to the steering wheel or the sidewindow

i know your mama has been telling you since you were 3 years old to not ever ride the devil that is a bike but youve transcented yourself to the next level of retardness

>all these salty cuck cage "drivers"

lol not even worth arguing with

>faster than anything 4 wheeled
>in a straight line
Teslas have this quality, and everyone hates them. Why the double-standard leather fetishists?

Bikes can do a full lap on the ring and you can fill the tank in less than a minute.

Teslas well, they suck.

>$6 million F1 car
since they cost closer to $100m, yes, a $6m F1 car probably would be beaten by lots of bikes.

Ironic that you say that, because the fastest time any motorcycle has ever set around the burgerking only just beats a stock Honda Civic.

lel, why dont you look up how fast the fastest bike around the burgerring actually is...

It is exactly up amongst the 5m USD cars... For a somewhat stock R1, bitch u mad

>bike
>cant even lean on your side and have a comfy ride

this is so true. i wouldn't recommend getting one if you aren't willing to die or at least get fucked up though

>riding 130 mph on the freeway from the city to the touge listening to Casiopea and HOME

it's a fucking incredible feeling. the thing is you can die if some retard decides to merge without looking. but hey it's not like it makes a difference in my life whether i die today or in 80 years so why not go out in a relatively cool way

I'm amazed how people in this thread act as if you can't, you know, own both a car and a bike.

I have a mid-tier luxury cruiser with a V8 (2014 CLS550) and a shitty but fast motorcycle. The former can carry 3 friends and literally massages my back while driving down the road, the latter is for fucking around back roads on a weekend.

Granted, the latter is like 300x less practical, but no less so than a beater convertible or something.

My parents got into an accident, first time in 10 years of riding together, but both were wearing gear and only going 35 on a harley. Both had minor injuries. I ride too, it's all about preparation and staying alert.