Tfw slav

>tfw slav
>importing a car costs so much that you have to sell a kidney for it
>my fucking country taxes you higher the more horsepower you have in your car
>550€ average monthly wage

you westerners are so damn lucky when it comes to cars

It's tru. Despite all the flaws of the US at least it's not entire NO FUN ALLOWED.

Just get a BMW isn't that what all the other slavs do?

I know the feel
Wanted to import a z31 from Germany
Just the tax to be able to drive it, never mind the actual cost of getting it here is more than 2/3s of the price

>no interesting cars
>just clios and old bmws
>e30s costs 5k and up even for 318s

I don't get it. If you are EU-tier slav, you have cheap beaters from Germany galore. If based russian you have godlike RHD JDM cars from Vladivostok. If ukrainian you can ninja-import a car on lithuanian plates. If belorussian.... whelp, you're fucked.

im so lucky because i make double your monthly wage and im not even 30 and my boyfriend does as well too and DESU we arnt even considered wealthy, my goal is to at least double what i currently make ie. make $1500 a week working 40 hours

Just get a golf 4 like us gypsies do.

gay

I know what you feel.
Keep it up.

Nobody cares about your boyfriend faggot. Why even mention it besides for the attention?
>inb4 grill
Still applies.

do they tax you based on stock hp or current hp?

Don’t you slavs have a shit ton of mark2’s/chasers/crestas?
Every damn russian slav video on Youtube theres a form of inline 6 4-door toyota or nissan from Jap

Anyone care to explain Russians and their mass imports of crestas, cefiros, chasers etc

Fuck off faggot. I was making 1200 a week straight out of college at 22.

>Anyone care to explain Russians and their mass imports of crestas, cefiros, chasers etc

Russians living in eastern parts of Siberia are a lot closer to Japan than to any European nation so they buy their used shitboxes from there.

Why does every slav crave bmw's?

But why not a Lada or an old Volvo or something? That terrain looks so comfy but the car is gookshit.

Its not much better here in Scandinavia.
>over 7000 dollarydoos for an AW11 in somewhat decent condition, N/A only.
>SW20's are 10K if youre lucky, and you aint finding a stock model for less than 15, turbro-tax can easily double the price
>importing a cheap mr2 from Germany would be moot once the car is registered and taxed
CANT WAKE UP

>But why not a Lada or an old Volvo or something?

Because those are utter shit compared to low mileage cheap jap imports with all the added options and gizmos

move out of your shit country then lol

i picked this up for $2500 rust free out in Texas

€ average monthly wage

implying that people can

>Vladivostok
my relatives live there and havent met them for like 15 years
damn son, feels

Jesus christ woman, read what you just wrote and tell me you don't sound retarded.

Who fucking asked?

>DESU

Literally and unironically neck yourself and your faggot boyfriend.

Why do all Americans crave fords and chevys
Why do all the French crave peugeots and dick
It's a stereotype, though I want one

Yeah go ahead and blog that for me

And now it's delet

> implying the poster is a women from saying boyfriend....

Bunch of fucking fags on the internet now. Gotta be careful

what are they gonna do? suck our dicks until we die or something?

Furthermore, cars are generally not respected as much as they are in the west. My dad used to own a 90s Impreza, which was his pride and joy. We both did our best to keep it pristine, yet every other week someone in the parking lot would run into it with their shitbox yugo. By the time we sold it, it looked like it had been used and abused as a track day toy for years. Dents and scratches everywhere, a broken tail light. Finding replacement parts for it was hell too.

That's what the Nazis did at the death camps. Oy vey!

>he thinks cars are respected in the west ESPECIALLY america.

haha fuck no people will door the shit out of your car and run into it without even giving a shit

Sometimes if I have to wait at the checkout isle for a long time behind EBT sheboons I take out my frustration by laying rubber through the parking lot on my way out and dooring every god damned car across the face. Best is if I can bash a pile of carts and send them in all directions.

Fuck it makes me mad.

my parents moved here without a dime in their pocket, your country is shit because it is filled with shit people like you

>look at these plebs with their EBT, better make a complete ass out of myself, that'll show people!

There are so many more factors that go into it than just pure income.

Cars are not "respected" in the west.
If you live by the sea, or where salt is common, your shitbox will rust to pieces if you don't do something.
So whoever spends money on brand new car, will at the least splurge on coating. Or the dealership will. Or the dealership buying user cars splurge on said coating.
Only a few people take "care" of their cars. At most, people will spend spare change at some wax washer, to toy around with a large spewing snake of hot water.

People basically sell or scrap them once they reach the end of their current life cycle.
The only difference, is that Slavland isnt rich enough to offset how damaged shitboxes look.

i just kid lol i actually hope you country prospers fagg/o/t

Just get a Beamer and 2JZ or LS swamp it bro just keep it jdm lol, what are you doing .

Don't worry. Soon, Russia will have access to more arable land when Siberia melts and all the money will leave the US as people flock to suck the hui of glorious slav.

In glorious Siberian future, wood-gas cars wills be converted to run on pete bog. While capitalist pigs is starving! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!