/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/b315707b63d676b23d6a57a00a3d7a8b
gyazo.com/e3bbb5d29000283226d5017d1cb3ce8c
gyazo.com/dac1bdbd0d2dcccb230ee7281eeb9453
gyazo.com/8e5d611d9d9fe2ee269f205f4dca6711
gyazo.com/59d8164fdf01a055e962981482e4ff07
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yugiri should be dead.

Lala!

What would we do? My friend wants to grind dungeons...

lzrd

I owe you that pet! Can meet by the aetheryte in limsa

Lala tank

Lizz

Isn't that just a bad chinese knockoff of Mado's lala, down to the color scheme, hair, and flower in the hair?

>meet a random person in game
>we talk, do dungeons
>they invite me into their ls and then discord
>treat me like one of the boys

Why can't /xivg/ people be like this?

Nah that's nothing like either of mine, theirs is really cute and unique.

xth for midlanders

Highlander

I'm like that but nobody ever gives me a chance.

Can someone give me a quick rundown about healer classes in SB ? It's been a while since i play this game, so any insight would be welcome

I LOVE YOU

Why are RDMs worse than BLMs in playsyle and attitude

AST is best
SCH is good for speedkills
WHM good for everything else

nyo...

Nice ban evasion buddy

nice huge ol' bitch tears

These are cute lalafels. Here's your headpats

Repping middies also

Why do you like Yugiri so much? She is a weak lizard that couldn't handle Zenos.

Pets obtained!

at least it made that attention whore calm down for the time being

hey YOU, post some elezen!

>SCH
>Muh low chance crit rng
>I-I'm still v-viable
El Oh El

But mom I'm busy beating people up in pvp.

Beaten dog, shame you will learn nothing from it, but no matter. One ban means consecutive bans will be easier to come.

Nobody likes Elezen.

evie shitposts in thread
ebie shitposts in kugane
etie is no where to be found

take me away senpai

I like Elezen.

every single top raid group is still running ast/sch

logs can't be denied

The worst part about this is I can't tell if that's a really handsome male elf or a below average female elf

This is one angry catboy.

what am i supposed to learn from you sperging every day? you don't even play this game

I don't care what anyone says I love when you post

got any new, never before seen pics?

Not every group is a top raid group
These people basically have good enough AST to solo-heal and only bring a SCH for the utility since they won't need WHM damage nor raw healing output
The average raiders will ditch SCH in a heartbeat either because they need WHm damage output sicne their DPS aren't top tier or its healing output since their AST isn't good enough to solo heal / group takes unnecessary damage

The feeding hour... has passed, it's relaxation time now.

Yugiri is cool

"Possible leak of the 4.05 balance changes that were apparently up for a few moments before being taken down."

gyazo.com/b315707b63d676b23d6a57a00a3d7a8b gyazo.com/e3bbb5d29000283226d5017d1cb3ce8c gyazo.com/dac1bdbd0d2dcccb230ee7281eeb9453 gyazo.com/8e5d611d9d9fe2ee269f205f4dca6711 gyazo.com/59d8164fdf01a055e962981482e4ff07

Lol which one of you made these?

>this mad

Based mods, keep reporting him, also surprise, not your chemo scapegoat. Stay assblasted though.

elezen appreciation thread

why the fuck are you provoking them,?didn't you see the last thread? LET. IT. DIE.

What's the aoe rotation for SAM and how many mobs should there be for you to switch to it? I don't feel like I'm actually doing more DPS with AoE at the moment.

The sad part is the correct answer is that I'm a substandard male.

wow!

How long is the ban?

Deserved though, you went overboard and you know it. Take a break and go to sleep.

You sound more mad then he does. Are you okay user?

>I forgot to get my Omega 3 drop

Stop now or face judgement

Reportlanders

Cute cat

Hey thats me

underwater hugs are pretty ok

you still have like 7 hours user

>lala tank
Not in my PF

the best pets are those given to someone who is slightly resistant

id recommend sitting out your ban and toning down

xth for if you're not MCH you're basically playing the game wrong

Pretty sure weekly reset is in 5 minutes

>Download free trial
>Go through all the Midlander choices for character creation
>"Oh man, that's quite a bit. Wonder what the voices are."
>All of them are hilarious in their own way
>"That's fun. I wonder if Highlanders have the same voice sets."
>They don't

Oh man, this character creation thing is gonna take me days.

not banned, announcing that you're chain reporting me isn't too smart but you actually evade so.
sure

Only obsessed people can't even take the punishment and evade

gyo....

I am sorry to hear that man

Are elezen best friends ok?

Good luck with the dungeons!

What's worse is that the creation doesn't show you combat voice sounds. I suggest finding a voice you like, then trying that character out on an empty server

before I queue up, any friends for bardam's mettle? I'm queuing as a dps so suffering together will be had if another dps wants to go

He was warned, not banned. Should still be enough to have normal threads for a while now that it woke up to the fact its not immune.

oh, is it on the same timer as wt? i thought it'd be the roulette timer

yes hiii

m-more maybe an imgur of new stuff?

na, daily thinks reset at that time, weekly things reset at this time, and crafting weeklys reset at this time but on thursday

tell me about the general
why is it full of drama, trips, and avatars some seemingly more tolerable than others

That sounds fun... can I join too?

i had an OP ready to go, i was just waiting for 750.

R E S E T

Time to shit up some DFs~!

what you getting in omega?

which server?

내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다

내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다내가 너에게 경고했다는 기록을 남겼다

Cactuar!

The idiots that provoke and report Liora are more annoying than Liora. They are so openly aggressive about it. Kills the thread

See a doctor, you're obsessed literally

okay..

wtf this is a throwback
i like this pretty lewd au ra
I think there's less drama than the thread lets on, because its user people just argue and shitfling with little repercussion, when they wouldn't do it in game for the most part or where one another are identifiable, for the most part

It's full of trips because the user who is sperging out with chain quoting and chinese characters right now has a meltdown if some of us post without trips, but -presumably- some other anons also appreciate being able to filter our posts, so that's at least why I keep mine, because in reality the guy being upset still gets super upset at the people with trips for having trips after asking them to get trips, yeah.

And I'm happy you think some of us are pretty tolerable aha

ah also, it was pretty rude and ignorant of me but I believe those are korean characters, not chinese, sorry

>And I'm happy you think some of us are pretty tolerable aha
Yeah you're not one of them.

I consider you insufferable, and a liar, wish you left

And I just replied to my own post, this is the level of awareness you can expect from me, pls look forward to it!

i'm pretty sure people trying to snipe the thread are trying much harder than i am.

What's the potency increase per stack of Astral Fire?

Are we done?

>What's the potency increase per stack of Astral Fire?

How much longer until I can get drops from omega again?

Now

Did I make her too basic? Character creation in this game is tough, everything looks like shit