sweet file name

>help from a buddy
>a buddy
must be nice

UWS

Well, he is more like a very nice boytoy that I give blowjobs to

>stealth storage
brilliant!

Good on you and all, but how much did you really save? I always bought mine for like 50 bucks and they were always heavy duty.

i got one like this (pic related)

but i wish i had set of those custom ones that fit along the sides of the bed, front and rear of the wheel wells, so i'm not robbing myself of bed length

I wanted something that would fit perfectly so that it would not block any of my rear view, and fit so that it could easily slide back and forth between the wheelarches, and also leave room so that the cargo hooks were usable

The closest box I could find retailed for about $260, and it was about 10cm/4 inches lower than the one I built, has a very flimsy frame, no gas strut or real possibility of mounting one, and the lock was an optional extra

This one cost me roughly $70 to build in total, and its a damned sturdy box that is made to fit my own specificaitons, has a gas piston, more space and it looks better than just a plain aluminum box

I could probably find used ones like , but those are quite pricey here, somewhat rare and it also wouldn't fit because of my bed top

>but those are quite pricey here, somewhat rare and it also wouldn't fit because of my bed top

yeah that's the problem i've had (and the only reason i don't have them yet) they are hard to find the right fit, size & style for my truck, and they are at least 4 times the cost of the traditional box

I was considering one of these, but they never come up for sale used, and the retail is easily like $900 without shipping...

I dream of a weather guard box but the reality is that I'm gonna buy a tractor supply box when they go on Black Friday sale this week. I'm not a contractor so I don't need anything crazy anyway.

ironic faggotposting is still faggotposting

>implying

? ? ?

>didn't even get the year right

i get it

A clapped out early 80s plastic toughbox that fits an s10 but I put in my fullsize 95 gmc

damn, sounds nice

I got a bretty decent weather guard Model 115-3-01 from a junkyard for like 40 bucks. I'm not sure why they sold it that cheap, I mean fuck, the replacement keys costed more.

I haul around about 15 cubic feet of air in mine.

Just don't get one that you can't put shit under unless you're willing to sacrifice bed space entirely.

I'd do what did though. Maybe if you can attach a hoist system you can lift it out with a winch and store it suspended when you need the full bed since most garages have all that unused ceiling space.