Clash in the Clouds:bombch.us/BPOl

>Bioshock Wiki
bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/posts/3817117
youtube.com/watch?v=T5hKntQc76U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What bioshock thoughts has everyone been having? I bought the collection Since I was a filthy console player when I first played them and I'm reliving the emotions

And how do you feel?

A mixture of nostalgic sadness and excitement. It's been long enough I've gotten used to the emotional impact of the story, but there's still that level of grief you feel when remembering how a sad story goes down. I actually started with Inifinite and plan to end with 2 so I can start with the saddest ending and finish on a happier note.

Hello, Bookers.

So what brand of extremism to you guys want to see in a future game? Not really sure what's left to do.

Is there any art of Liz as a magician?

Elizabeth suffered too much and got an ending she didn't deserve fixed with headcanon

>fixed with headcanon
Such as

From the thumbnail, I though someone modded Rapture Liz into Infinite's main-game. It sucks Infinite can't even be modded on PC, let alone the BS1 & 2.

We need to post more than just images.

We could post feels?

>tfw bioshock is a dead game series
>tfw there will never be another bioshock
>tfw every main character gets a happy ending apart from Elizabeth
>tfw /bsg/ should have stopped ages ago

Any suggestions? I'm planning to do a bit of writing later tonight if you have any prompts.

>tfw there will never be another bioshock
moviepilot.com/posts/3817117

Any characters in particular?

Nah, I'm to anyone. I kind of want to try something new anyway.

Fontaine larping as a Chinaman.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5hKntQc76U

hi

Sure, let me give it a try. Let me know if you like it.

Several figures set around a table. The room they were in was completely dark, except for the cone of light that came down from the ceiling and illuminated the table. The figures around the table kept to the edge of the light, choosing to remain shadows. On one side of the table a new person stepped forward into the light, his features becoming clearer. He wore a brightly colored robe and a cone hat. A long, thin beard extended from his chin, and he was using both his hands to stretch his closed eyes, giving the impression of slits. He smiled, revealing a pair of buck teeth.

"Oh, mesa sho heppy to meet you all! I am known as Fung Tang," he announced with a bow. The shadowy figures in the room looked at each other. One finally spoke up.

"Seems legit. Let's get this party started, shall we!"

"Ooooh, how exshiting!"

"...yeah. So anyway, Fung Tang here will be our newest business associate. He's been around the block a few times so he knows his way around. He should be able to help us smuggle in the 'toys'," one shadowy figure said, emphasizing the obvious use of "toys" as a cover by performing the quotation marks with his figures."

"Ooooh, yup yup. I am vewry famila wit the distract. Have many friends. Should be no problem!"

"Good. Everyone knowns their job so will call it a night and report on time as planned. Let's make 'em sing, boys!"

"Hooray!", Fung Tang yelled.

"Uh, yeah...hooray."

Ros night