Post unpopular cars that you kinda like

Post unpopular cars that you kinda like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATRQv1w8kDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know that I'm the only person on earth that likes these. I like Geo Metros/Suzuki Swift's too. I have a problem.

Hated it when it first came out. Now it's kinda starting to grow on me.

I think these are kind of cool for a hatchback. I just hate the interior. I was considering one before I got a raise and opened up my budget.

The Escalade is the spiritual successor to the Cadillac land barges pre-1990. I don't care about the stereotypes.

I drove one this year, I find the flower pot kinda useful as a gopro or cell phone stand.

You're not alone user

that's a photoshop

I like escapes. Like, a lot.

I completely agree.

The V6 Rav4 and V6 Escape/ Mariner are actually VERY quick mini SUVs. They can tow, not horrific on gas, and they can tackle trails in my region just as well as a tricked out Jeep. Hell you dont even need 4wd until heavy rains or snow.

But yeah, they are geared kinda funky, they launch hard but run out of breathe on the highway.

This.

GF's dad bought her one, thought I'd hate it but it's not bad at all

Mazda6. Sweet curves, and the proportions are just RIGHT. Mazda 3 looks too short and stubby

youtube.com/watch?v=ATRQv1w8kDE

Coming from driving lightweight, low power cars I thought I would hate driving a challenger since it’s pigfat+ . Was really suprised after test driving a manual Scat Pack 392 that the sales guy let me beat the fuck out of. Car was agile and accelerated like a bat out of hell. Maybe once I get some money I’ll look into a used one

Challengers are super popular, what are you talking about?

Not really unpopular. You see them by the dozen every day.

Oh thought we were talking about unpopular cars on Veeky Forums since a few people posted the Escalade and Mazda 6, both being well liked publicly and selling well

>I'm acting obtuse just to make a point

for some reason I've always liked the boxy 80's and 90's New Yorker. never driven one but always thought they looked fuckin good.

Suzuki Kizashi. Solid car, even came with a 6 speed. They actually managed to give a standard sedan some styling that set it apart from the side and back. Shame Suzuki doesn't know how to sell cars anymore.

I regret not picking up a manual one I saw on CL that had less than 50k miles and was only $6k. Now you can't find the shits anywhere.

Suzuki can sell cars. The American market just said no.

dude that car had the coolest badge too lol

>Styling that set it apart
It looked like a MkV Jetta

God I fucking love that car.

Buick Encore. Rented one and the thing was surprisingly comfy.

Unpopular since I'm a burger, we don't get those over here.

The bad hombres south of the border do get them though.

>The bad hombres south of the border do get them though.
ITS NOT FAIR!!!! WHY DO SPICS GET EVERY CAR MANUFACTURE UNDER THE SUN

I had to change the oil on one a few weeks ago, was a pain in the fucking ass. Don't care for the 3 mile long dashboard either.

girlfriend has the 2.5 manual version, gobs of power for this thing. Beats on my buddys 1.8t lol.

I agree on the dash but the oil change is as straight forward as it can be. Aside from additional steps to remove plastic but that's par for the course nowadays

The one I did had a heavy ass steel skidplate and about 30 bolts and torx screws holding it on, and I already hated cartridge filters anyway.

Not my cup of tea.

You might like the Ford Territory

As far as sub-compact cuckovers go, this one's aight in my book.

The interior is surprisingly good and comfy.

I might rave on wop engineering a lot, but you gotta admit they know how to make decent interiors.

Fiat 500 Abarth is a really cool car

+1

I'd be interested in one if they'd sell me the wagon.

i still hate this car but the older models are starting to look ok

I really like the way Chrysler 200 looks.

I really like this, perfect econobox

And I don't just "kinda" like it. It's brilliant.

This is when the Micra turned to shit.

Aesthetically, yes. It's fantastic to drive.

Nissan Versa in Manual. Thing is so fun to drive at its limit.

thanks user :)

it's called a Dodge Neon in spicland
>tfw that sounds way cooler then Fiat Tipo

You can't understand how great the Multipla is until you've been in there.
It's stupidly spacious and you can see absolutely everything, plus you get a high seating position.

Not sure what this car is, but the gentleman driving it is literally Doug Dimmadome and I like it

Eldorado Barritz

Ty user

But user, I've been there and I loved it.

I unironically like the car the same way I like the Mercedes A Class (first ad second generation only) for the concept.

Mah Nigga. I love the Kizashi. Sadly Suzuki don't make cars like this anymore. Sad.

A lot of people on here hate on me for driving one of these, but it’s my favorite car of all time

>agressive looking with sharp knives on the front bumper
dont be a dick
bin that vic