Matching with car girls on Tinder

So guys, I just matched up this girl on tinder. She has a Dodge charger in her profile pic(I have a challenger in my pic but it's just a car pic) and she's shes about Mopar. She likes to party and hits the gym 5 days a week. Anyone else match up with a car girl?

My description was
"Looking for a bad bitch to party with"

Pic related is car I have on my tinder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsRUfh99ncA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you 16?

Want a good tip about meeting girls on Tinder?

Fucking dont

>having a random car pic in your tinder

top kek

OP here, didn't know posing with a nice car would have such an effect, I assume many guys on tinder even don't have nice cars. Would I get all the girls posing with this? She's also 44 miles away which could be a bust, but we can still be friends and sheet

>but we can still be friends and sheet
Nothing wrong with that.

if she hasn't wrenched on it yet she isn't really a car girl, to be hones

posting picture of a car that isnt yours on a dating app with the intent to lure women is really lame. just saying.

She's probably just like me, I like to look at cars and love drive them but I don't wrench much. (although i have massive knowledge on platforms and performance figures) I started with,

"Hey nice ride!"
"Did you know that the new charger will be based on the ghibli or alfa romeo giulia?"

Didn't comment on her looks first but its cool, think that's better

Yeah, but I will be getting one next year. The idea is that I like cars, and this is the type of car I'd buy, it's just a quick pic, not really lure

>I started with, "Hey nice ride!"
>"Did you know that the new charger will be based on the ghibli or alfa romeo giulia?"

jesus fuck

Yeah I know, it was more of a friendly opener. I got another match so it's cool lol

bitter crabs in the bucket: the posts
t. numale
>implying women don't wear push up bras / cake on a shit ton of makeup.

I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CHARGER FACTS

>and she's shes about Mopar. She likes to party and hits the gym 5 days a week

fucking threw up in my mouth. she must be smart, pretty and fun....

>not naming that pic IAMCORNLOLIO.jpg

I dropped the car pic, it's just me in a dark room now, I'm surprised I got matches

10/10

>that conversation example

Holy fuck user, stop your autism while you can.

Gold

- you look beautiful
>I have eyes and a facebook, dumbass, I hear that bullshit all the fucking time
>I didn't work for that shit, should I be proud or some shit?

- did you know that the new charger will be based on the ghibli or alfa romeo giulia?
>I did know that, dumbass. I have eyes and can fucking read. What do you take me for, some basic bitch who cares more about a paintjob than a well put together engine bay?
>Fuck off, loser.

>this autistic

Top kek

She texted back, not a bad opener guys lol

I'm going to say
"Haha it's actually not my car, just the car I want to get"
"I'm loving your bikini pic!"

Holy fuck my keks

going to drop the exclamation mark btw

Top kek, the moment she knows you dont hace a hellcat she will unmatch you

Calling it now

>black chick that likes cars
Huh. I learn about new things every day.

Here is my profile, I made a decent description to cover up for having just 1 photo

My anthem is "Patiently Waiting" by 50 Cent, should I drop that?

youtube.com/watch?v=tsRUfh99ncA

I've been lucky enough to have a pretty good girlfriend for quite some time, but I know loads of people who have tried Tinder, with very different results

It just seems like its really, really hard to decipher what people are actually after on there, and because it usually just ends up being based on wether or not you two find eachother attractive it sets you up to realise you're too different

I suppose its great if you're after a one night stand and nothing else

Yeah I'm just hooking up for now but I try to make it clear on Tinder, could be dating for a bit

I used a boost to see how my profile added up and it seems like I need more pics

>dropped music anthem
>dropped "I'm gunna make a mil"

That is my last post since it won't be Veeky Forums anymore

trash, boring interests (even when you're bullshitting to make yourself look good), embarrassing unrealistic expectations (millionaire wannabee), basic bitch "I work out even though I don't lol" starter.

ugh terrible. and I didn't even mention your face.

Sorry, another post. I got past the not having a hellcat part lol

"Yeah, you look great. Nice choice on the scatpack. I'm also into business too. My snapchat is ____."

Girl has a charger and a challenger, wut

I'm not bullshitting, I wouldn't bullshit at all. Actually, I will have 2-10 mil lol

stupid shitskin

You'd probably get more attention by poorly photoshoping yourself next to a fancy car then they know 1. You're funny and not stuck up and 2. You're good with technology

>tinder
>2 shitskins: a nigger and a mystery meat
this whole situation is just nauseating

I asked for advice not some insults. I guess we're both nauseated by each other lol, you know it must be the culture of hating blacks and indians here. I saw this other guy who hated "niggers" but then got so cucked and brainwashed that he started liking BBC and getting cucked by one.

>this autism

Here's my latest one. Risking some to get some I suppose.

car girls are dykes

OH HO HO HO HO NO NO NO

Then what? I remember when I used to be so fit, girls would check me out over white guys. White guys would be like that dude is good looking and probably gets a lot of girls.

Now I post on Veeky Forums, stopped lifting and these keyboard warriors just say nah lol, back to the tinder convo please

oh boy

Reading this made me wanna fucking shoot myself

>Protip: these things always start out with terrible, cheesy conversations
If you refrained from typing this kind of cringy BS, you wouldn’t be typing anything at all.

I mean the
>yeah you look great with that booty of yours
>haha
I say shit to this effect as well, but hopefully when I say it it isn't so fucking cringey to read
>haha

I'll stop with the haha then. I said commented on her "booty" because she's black and I could push a bit further with that lingo. Hopesully she snapchats me her butt pics because she's too far away.

>hopefully when I say it it isn't so fucking cringey to read
It is. But thankfully girls don’t care and think it’s cute.

Nigga you look like the black Harry connick jr

Do your thing if it works, it just made me cringe lol. I'm not a girl

>plese to be showing bobs and vagene

lmao

She just added me on snapchat, so she may probably show the good stuff lol, going to play some runescape while I wait for texts

open cloth ans show vagene

Going to start with a pic of me exhaling a black and mild, is that good?

>dodge
>nice car
lol

>le 56%