Have you ever had problems with parking because your car's ass is too fat?

My genesis sedan does not fit in Virginia parking spots.

I dd'd an excursion while working in los angeles. That was bad.

Damn girl you got a thicc raccoon booty

I used to park my Expedition in compact spots at my college. Never got a ticket, nor any door dings since 90% of the cars there were nicer than my shitbox truck

I drive a '09 kia sportage, which is a mid size SUV in murica, but GIGANTIC here in germany

About 20% of parking spots are big enough

> in Virginia

A Sportage is 435cm long, and 180cm wide.

Thats 4cm shorter and just 5cm wider than a 2004 Corolla sedan... are you absolutely sure you wanna call that "gigantic" in the country that manufacturers the Mercedes GL, BMW X5, Audi Q7 and so on?

Luckily my driveway and garage are so small that any car fitting in those also fits in public parking.

Not him, but 180 cm wide is basically the top end of comfort here. Up to 190 cm wide is uncomfortable but doable. Over 190 cm wide will become an absolute fucking pain, enjoy parking in two spots at the far end of the lot. 203 cm wide American pickups are ON ALL LEVELS EXCEPT GEOGRAPHIC I AM A BURGER tier.

I've parked a H2L2 VW Crafter in tight spots.
Just the length (5.9m) was a bit of a problem.

X5 and similar shit are even bigger, yeah. But unless you are a financing arab or a manager, good luck getting one

I want to FUCK that raccoon

I'm not sure why, but I have a hard time figuring out where the footprint of my car is when parking. I learned to drive in a suburban and can park big clumsy vehicles nice and squarely but my sedan is a pain in the ass, its always crooked or off center in parking spots

>Would put over my lap and spank to my hearts content

SHED PROBABLY FUCKING LOVE IT TOO

what did he mean by that

Nope.

Nope

I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN THAT RACCOON'S FAT ASS

sold this boat the other day

>dat face

I'm surprised Veeky Forums doesn't go all OMFG SHOOTING BRAKE over that shit

It's great city car, small so you can fit in every half of parking spot and you can see everything around you like than from aquarium.

My car has some curvey angles that made it hard to learn at first.

Nope

Who are you quoting?

Only because the truck was an inch or two tall

>ON ALL LEVELS EXCEPT GEOGRAPHIC I AM A BURGER tier.
kek

yes

i drive a 5th Gen Honda Prelude

T H I C C

non

thiccc

and yes

No problems with SUV. Problems with smaller cars.

In compact spaces, cars with longer doors (usually lower, smaller cars) are hard to get in/out of. Have to swing doors wide open to crouch down. Big truck, just crack door a little bit and swing feet out. Then I'm standing up on ground and I can squeeze out easily.

They need to re-label all the smaller spaces from "compact car" to "trucks only".

>Spark
It's the only reason I'm hesitant to sell it. It fits ANYWHERE.

This. I had so much more trouble getting in and out of my old coupe in tight spots with 5 foot doors than I do with my modern pigfat sedan.

>drive a tiny cuckbox like has
>park as far back as possible in the space
>mfw I see cars slow down the the parking space, only to get disappointed when they realise it's taken
landyahtfags btfo

I just take up 2 spots in my F350 dually 8)

>daily a baiku
>never have trouble parking anywhere

You just need to get more agile.
I have a low 3 door hatch, with a door that's about 1,2m long. I can squeeze in with about 20cm of space next to my car. If I don't have that, I can just get out via the other side, or hatch if I really need to.

It's actually easier to climb around my small car than the modern mid-sized family car my parents have.