What's Veeky Forums working on today?

What's Veeky Forums working on today?
I'm installing mudflaps.

Why didn't you just use some 3M double-sided tape?

Because I need something to do.

>adhesive of any kind for mudflaps/splashguards

It's snowing for the first time so all I did was get all seasons mounted and chuck the scraper and brush in the passenger footwell.

I also determined that the unlabeled 12V thing puts out 5V, not the 3V required for my tape player. Batteries are almost ded :(

The focus ST kit he has uses holes already in the bumper and is pretty damn easy to install. Why use tape in this case?

Oh shit this reminds me i need to throw a scraper in my car.

Heater core

Why didn't you just junk it?

good god theres nothing left. why did the evaporator have to come out too

The heater core and evaporator are in the same same housing. You can't remove one without the other. That's the case for most cars.

Jesus, good luck.
That's one hell of a Sunday project.

Mk4 2.0 Jetta timing belt. Discovered the serpentine belt tensioner and all my motor mounts are fucked. Nobody in the area has the parts for a reasonable cost locally. Looks like I'll be borrowing a ride for a few days.

Oh upper dip stick tube shattered into 3 pieces too

It has an upper tube and a lower tube? What is nature of this marvel of superior German engineering?

trying to find a under 7k Subaru wagon on CL in the Denver area

Yeah. The lower part goes into the block and the upper attaches to it. Looks like they knew it may be prone to break so they made the part that would be very easy to replace?

>installing mudflaps
>jacking the car and taking the wheels off
cmon m8

which mudflaps did you get for your fost? i got the rokblokz on mine

forgot pic

kys ricer.

Changed my oil and put some new grease in my ball joints & tie rod end joints.

F150 or explorer?

I got the rallyarmor ones from mountune.
You either need to take the rears off or have stubby torx drivers and I have none of the latter.

It's not like I don't want to, but I still got shit to do.

Finding spark
>Replace coil
>Car starts and runs for 3 seconds
>Dies and won't start because spark is gone again
Any ideas? Car is a 95 Mustang GT

Use a multimeter to see if it's getting power, could be a short or something don't know to much about eletrical shit but figured it'd offer advice

Pull your plugs and see if you're getting spark at the plugs.

I was going to refurb and spray my alloys and put some new coilovers on, but the weather has decided is doesn't want me to do that today

I don't have a car and when i will i won't touch anything and have the warranty fix it

>buys a brand new car so the warranty will cover nothing because cars generally last at least 200,000km before shit starts breaking

Warantee is 7 years faggot

My car is nearing 15 years old and only went over 200,000km this year faggot

Do you even use your car?

People here in New England no lie leave the scraper in the car year round

I really only take mine out if somebody else will be riding in the car because otherwise it seems trashy, and I'm only one or two states south of NE.

What else are you going to do with it anyway? There's nowhere to put it other than on the floor mat since it's going get wet and nasty, and you only need to try leaving it in the trunk or the hatch once before you realize that's a good way to get snow everywhere.

Not shit.

I'm getting drunk and chilling

What magic is this? I thought It was one long tube running from the sump.

I WAS going to fix this hit and run damage this weekend but I had to help my mom at her job and it was raining.

I'm probably going to mess it up but I'd rather it look ugly than rust away this winter with all the salt