/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4* CE: Beginning of the Journey
4* Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x 4* All EXP, 5x 3* All HP Fou, 5x 3* All ATK Fou and 30x Saint Quartz

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
If you log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above you'll get:
1st Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 3m QP
2nd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10k FP
3rd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10x 4* All EXP
4th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All ATK Fou
5th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All HP Fou
6th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x Golden Fruits
7th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 50x Mana Prisms

>[Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~13th.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGYIWIwvSC8
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170712.php
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAGGOTS

give me fp goys
635, 058, 368

Rude

MONGRELS

>no lancelot kalido
Thats the only people I give FP to so you SOL

witch thread

jannu is cute and the best waifu

I can't wait for my daughter

What's the closest estimate we have for Nerofest's dates ?

Remember to use servants that we tell you to and not servants you want to use.

Does anybody like my support set?

Is it even confirmed? Could be announced on a week of nothing after the Gilgamesh rate-up ends.

MORE FRAMES!

I like your rider, but that's about it.

one day ill get kaleido

months from now when i roll

>Update Friend List
>Gives me servants with worse stats than before I updated

Shouldn't we be focusing on saving mana cubes for whatever, though? Or will we get enough, over time, for the special stuff?

I'm referring to the event shop.
The event shop uses event currency, not mana prisms

Every time

Reminder to ready your farming teams for Nerofest as it has:

>Chaos Talons
>Reverse Scales
>Octuplet Crystals
>Ghost Lanterns
>Yggdrasil Seeds
>Serpent Eyes

For example picrelated quest, which is timegated to be available to only 3 days before switching over to one that contains reverse scales, so optimize your QP and embers for ascending now to save AP. If you're worried about event currency to buy out shop, at the last 3 days of event there will be a Grand Final stage where you'll only get currency and no mats.

put vlad on main. it attracts noobs because they can easily see the "high" damage. add shitters & drowning in FP optional

Does Nerofest 1 have any good sources of monuments?

or will it only be for basic materials?

slower

JUST

it can start right after gilgamesh event

CAT CHRISTMAS!

At this point I'm tempted to delete all but my best 10 friends just because it only gives you like 10 of your friends at a time, it's annoying.

While this is true, you should be careful about farming too many bronzes and silvers, or golds and silvers, and not being able to get the gold / bronze items in time

>crystals actually farmable alongside ALL berserker skillgems
>have herc and lancelot
sign me the fuck up
>only three days
what the fuck

There are no monuments during nerofest, get them now.
You'll get 20 of each during the dango event. That's your chance to pick your favorite servant in each class to max ascend.

>300% charge

How are your NPs doing?

I think that I'd rather be honest, even if your way would get me more stuff.

I've had 6 super successes so far in the game. 5 of those happened right at the end of a level cap, like in your pic.

>chimeras
fuck

What would be a good team for Nerofest? Is it as hard as people say?

>it only gives you like 10 of your friends at a time
And it's not just FGO, every single gacha I play does this. What's the reason for it? You'd think that by now at least one game would have realized how annoying this is.

so its not worth getting monuments now and i should just get 2000+ prisms or qp instead?

if the moonlight festival gives 20 of all classes then fuck farming now

>charging up Altera's NP
Pffthahaha
Until you do her interlude the charge effect is shit. It's barely any defense debuff to the opponent.
Use her NP first or second in the chain, not third.

Doing pretty good my m8. I just smashed the last wave of 40 AP for 101k damage. Felt good.

I love the feeling of nuking any single enemy with a maxed-out NP5 Tsubamegaeshi from Regend.

No, first one is ezpz. You might be talking about Nerofest2, which is 1 year from now according to jp schedule.

good mix of survivability and damage
basically don't choose berserkers

>roll ticket in story gacha since i finished rome
>no kaleido
>see a hint of gold
>its this shit instead of kaleido or ANY OTHER 5*

wake me up

Retarded question time; do I feed four of my 1* CE into one to Limit Break it, feed another four into the a different but identical one to limit break it as well and then feed the LB 1* to the other LB 1*, or do I just take 1 and feed it as many identical 1* CEs as possible?

Prisma Cosmos is a god tier CE, you faggot.

>Get cute Illya
>Complain
Faggot

Cute flat Illia.

>8% np per turn
or
>80% np at turn 1
user there is literally nothing right now except a few interludes that last longer than 10 turns

no ones gonna use my shit if it has prisma cosmos on it to farm dailies

LB a 1* CE, max level it (60) then feed it to a 5* one (the levels carry over while the cost is cheaper upgrading lower rarity ones) and hopefully you get a super success resulting in lv 80 or so CE provided you've LB'ed it assuming it's a welfare 5* event ones.

She is too fucking cute.

>muh FP
Not my fault you are jew.

I just noticed something curious.
In Heracles' interlude, it's mentioned that he is able to retain some level of restraint as (you) don't have enough magical energy to maintain Madness Enhancement at a high enough level for him.
Meanwhile, some people who played JP mentioned that (you) do not actually power your servants and Merlin is providing the energy from somewhere instead.

>4*
>has the same animations as Arash
it hurts

Wew I really wanted Gil but Emiya will do

Do I have to have Septem cleared in time for Nerofes or can I keep using all my AP on dailies while they are half cost?
I haven't even finished France yet

Gil (EMIYA or Atalante for budget, Robin Hood for walmart budget) is essential to deal with Nero. Otherwise that cockroach bitch will not die.
Waver and/or Jannu are fairly essential in the final fight for their NP delay/block.
Cu is alright for dealing with Gil in the final battle, but your Archer can do that too so I wouldn't recommend it.
Altera, Saibuh, Nero, Salter, or Caesar if budgeted is very nice to have to get rid of the lancer mob trash and their proto Cu to prevent your Archer from getting shit on.

Try to have your 3 non archer servants in front row, and your archer in backrow with a kaleido or some initial NP charge CE so it's ready to instantly NP nero once it comes out.

Hope for an update one day.

I'm just wondering for leveling a LB'd 1* CE, should I feed it LB'd 1* CEs or just feed it five untouched 1* CEs

WHAT THE FUCK MOON GODDESS FESTIVAL ONLY SELLS ARCHER RIDER AND ASSASSIN MONUMENTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Animation update soon.

Remember Cu and Liz had the same animation in NA but in JP both look really great with unique animations for each

more like
>muh "literally useless CE" for the next month

call me when shit takes longer than 10 turns kike

Isn't is Irisivel Lily though?

So, a Waver/Atalanta/Herc party will be fine?

five, cost's the same

Need a big blessing from the holy one to get lucky enough to finish these 3 monuments off today.

>fought 6 sabers yesterday
>not one monument drop

What's the percentage rate?

How to get infinite quartz apk?

>Herc
Lol, won't even make it past the first 3 servants

>true value of my treasures
>not an one-year supply of talons, scales and gears
What a shitty king

WHAT

WHAT ABOUT MUH WAVER AND MARIE AND HERC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pm'd you the details

yes

bitch im swimming in those saber mons right now. but I still want the regular ones first because I need to ascend first.

So that's what Irisviel looks like as a loli. Eh, not quite as cute as Illya, something about the hairstyle.

That's for New Years :^)

>herc without his bond/skill 3

gg turn 1 crit.

Halloween, retards.

Maybe they will tweak Nero Fest's shop a bit and add Monuments there? dailies should've been revamped by then so it doesn't even matter anyways.

I have Robin, Cu, Jannu and Caesar. I take it they'll suffice then?
Also, is Marie usable there? I've invested a fair bit in her.

>halloween
how many years?
it's about 2 months but i want to be a jew with my support lists

>waiting till october to get ascension 3 for your knights

ONLY A KEK WOULD DO THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=LGYIWIwvSC8

Holy shit these animations. Why is Liz such a fucking slut?

It could be both, but in reality you could argue that it's Testament, a boss in the Prisma Causeway Event.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170712.php

Check out this sample of summer event that'll start tomorrow in JP

Hoping we get this too before summer ends

Should I ascend the critman Lancelot or focus on Heracles?

Lancelot is good for dailies, but Heracles is better later on. You can wait with Heracles.

Maybe Next Summer.

How does this look for nerofest?

76/89 cost right now, and I can still grind a few levels.

The first one in JP was hard because there were problems that weren't in the US version.
There wasn't any 40AP quest for XP, you only got 1AP back per 10mn before that event so you didn't really have high level servants, you could only generate one single crit star per hit (making Gil the best star generator by far since he does 5 hits on every attack), Waver was shit, a roll was 4 quartz and you could do a 10 roll without getting a single servant.

critman :^) Herc is always useful for bosses but becomes much more than that only after his bond CE, meanwhile lancelot can carry you anytime anyday in dailies and event farming with double waver and his third skill, basically making it 2 turns in a row NP ing and critting everything to death.

And here we are with the generic animations, the only excuse is the animation revamp gacha

Anybody else still rerolling? How do you deal with the crushing disappointment?

I assume you are getting some Waver support right?

That'd be the smartest yes

Lancelot is godlike for for crit memes, Herc is the best 4*in the game

>How do you deal with the crushing disappointment?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

As long as that support slot goes to a Waver or Jannu you'll be good.
But it has to be one of them for NP protection.

Believe in the next. Never stop believing. The three 5 stars in one roll is just around the corner.

>interested in Enkidu since he's been mostly a background character in the series
>look up info about his skills
What the fuck were they thinking Jesus Christ that is awful fucking hell I wanted to summon him so much for fucks sake

>Herc is the best 4*in the game
For now, yes.
Mash passes him up at Camelot.

What do you guys think is a good QP buffer to get? I was thinking at least around 100 million. I'm sure I could use more, but at that point I'd rather work on stocking up a bunch of XP.

I didn't even bother, some user gave me a Altera and Heracles account and I never looked back