/tesg/ The Elder Scrolls Genera

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NGJshkcR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus and lore living in harmony

post pics of your character(s) with tesg followers and what's their relationship

Going to ask again, ENB water displaces the water ripples to the centre of the character screenwise, anyone know of this error?

spears?

are they working yet? or do I have to wait for the creation club?

Spears are superfluous

What was the purpose of the tentacles?

I can't. My graphics are bad.
;_;

Sex?

but muh LORE and IMMERSHUN

argonians spears! why would they stop using them just because they are in skyrim?

spears by soolie reanimate is your best bet for spears/javelins right now i think. you'll probably have to wait until creation club if you want new weapon and animation classes integrated seamlessly, with their own perk trees

Relationship? Friends!

okay.jpg

The voice acting is better in Oblivion. Skyrim had better localization though, you can play the game in other languages which is cool depending on your tastes. I dunno how you think Skyrim's acting is realistic but yeah the Oblivion performance has distinct character to it there just wasn't enough of it. Skyrim is lacking voice actors too though.

>Buffscale and Izzy made up.
Well I told him it wasn't me still shitposting about him years later in /fog/. There was some autist pretending to be me and Buffscale was still on 'my' case about the trollan. Since Fallout 4 came out he's just been modding and playing that game so he forgot all his old feelings and finally took our collected advice to grow a hide. He's become quite a strong pillar from the years I bullied him! Basically he grew up and I don't troll him anymore so our relationship is just like my relationship with anyone else. Presuming they're not mad at me for winning some base internet argument :^)

Speaking of Izzy.
>ctrl+f izzy last thread
wew lad.
Reminds me of years back when I used to read /tesg/ during coffee break and laugh at the raging storm that went on about me while I was sleeping, and it would still be going on while I was at work. So stupid.

man that looks p cool I wish Bethesda would stop being so shit

For more dakka.

>Genera

why do cute vampires always end up with knights

>cute

That's a thing?

Post cute Khajiits

fuck off furfag

She occasionally hangs out with cute boys too!

What's the best city in skyrim?

I don't have any pictures of my characters with anyone from /tesg/. Therefore none of my characters have a relationship with anyone else. hense why I'm also not on the chart.

tfw

Morthal.

I like Falkreath. The area is ultimate comfy.

Girlfriend.

God I wish that were me.

Aw, that's fine Hoboknight. I'm not on the chart as well, but it's okay!

they're pixels dude

Excuse me sir, I believe that your rebound "girl" is in fact, a man.

She can identify however she wants. Don't be rude.

Its a shame its run by the worst Jarl in Skyrim

I don't mind it. While Hoboknight is a follower who would be willing to travel with anyone. I prefer to keep my other characters contained into one storyline

To be fair, all of the jarls in Skyrim are so incompetent. That's one of the reasons why the country as a whole is so unstable.

Markarth and Riften have powerless jarls and their cities are run by the local crime family, Falkreath is ruled by an incompetent and inexperienced tyrant, Solitude is virtually run by the military and the jarl is just a figurehead, Morthal and Dawnstar are run by senile old people who might be suffering from dementia, Whiterun is ruled by a hothead who is clearly more suited as a general in battle than an administrator, Winterhold's jarl is basically a position with no power considering how utterly wrecked his territory is, and Windhelm is ruled by a (((Thalmor))) sleeper agent.

It's one thing to be incompetent, its another to be blatantly corrupt and damaging to your hold, Siddgeir is bad enough that he accepts bribes from bandits to let them to rob his subjects

>Whiterun is ruled by a hothead
>Hey, maybe we shouldn't pick sides in this whole thing
>hothead

>(((Thalmor))) sleeper agent.

I love this meme

so because SE came out, we're not getting the rest of beyond skyrim?

>went out to fight Odahviing himself

He's a hothead, user

>getting
why would you want it? it's buggy as fuck and you can't criticize it without risking a ban on reddit.

yep. SSE is more 'stable'

Thanks to solitude reborn now every npc of solitude is stuck inside the winking skeever.

Did you even play the fucking game, user?

Yes? When you go to capture Odahviing he runs out to fight as well

He could of as easily been picked up and dropped to his death as the guard chilling out on the balcony

>Concubine turned battle mage vampire lord
>On my way to conquer Riften
Hope I don't get raped along the way haha

the console command "Tm" hides your hud

S A V A G E!!!!

>nipples below the bra
Fix your goddamn textures

idk how, only happens with that gear

You're mix matching CBBE and UNP. Either one is your body and that gear is the opposite v

how did i do?
any tips?

Brynhildr is the maid at Lyrianna's house.

I can see the hip gaps. That's the sign of CBBE textures on a UNP armor.

ah, thanks. i'm using cbbe but the gear was wrong

Those are some prime cock sucking lips. God I want to bite her bottom lip so bad.

Ditch the freckles, decrease the size of that lower lip a little bit and smooth the area around the shin/jaw.

Post load orders

What is the best texture overhaul?

Make the mouth way smaller
Bring the eyebrows closer together
Rotate the eyes upwards a bit
Make the mouse overall thinner
Get decent skin textures and an ENB

Get better quality freckle textures
Thin the nose and get those eyes a bit closer together
And fix that goddamn thousand yards stare she looks braindead

She looks like she has chickenpox instead of freckles

pastebin.com/NGJshkcR

Went through tesgeneral, am I missing anything glaring for a non-"dicks-out "immersive playthrough?

i might reduce the mouth a lil bit but i want big lips
>Get decent skin textures and an ENB
playin in a toaster, until i upgrade my gpu this is as good as it gets
>Get better quality freckle textures
Only one i know is Freckle Mania, is there any other out there?
>And fix that goddamn thousand yards stare she looks braindead
The hell am i supposed to fix that lol, it's a vidya character

i could be lazy and just tell you to start over again
but
>get a new texture for skin
>fix those fucking lips, they are fucking huge
>fix the face - eyes & brows too far apart, the jaw and chin could cut diamond
>pick a more natural haircolour atleast preferably change hair altogether
6/10 - good try. also having a reference point will help when making the face. learn to use the sculpt tool, spend 30 hours on repeated failiures as your creations won't meet your standards, cry youyrself to sleep every night

Just the lower lip, and not much. You can have nice big lips and not have it going into bimbo territory.

Unless that's your thing.

If you are using Freckle Mania just use one of the smaller freckle options for the face. The big ones are too sparse and just look like someone flung mud on her.

Also ignore the guy about the stare. It's normal since you aren't actively emoting your character. Good trick is to aim for a neutral expression while building the face.

So what's the OOO of skyrim?

Requiem.

>inb4 babbies who cry because it's too hard for their casual sensibilities

Langleys or Vivid Landscape?

Vivid

Is there a way to reset an entire city to the game start status? Every NPC in solitude is trapped inside the winking skeever, and when i teleport them out they just run back inside.

Speaking of, why the hell didn't Oscuro fix the level-scaled quest rewards? Seems like an obvious addition to OOO.

That's what MOO is for.

Get rid of all the ESP files from Cloaks of Skyrim, Winter is Coming and Bandoliers. You're already using CCOR, you don't need them. You're better off using PyP as opposed to Run For Your Lives and When Vampires Attack. Apachii is bad. CoT is bad. Why do you have DesyncBirdsofPrey.esp when you don't have the rest of DynDOLOD's ESP files? Immersive Citizens is bad. I'm not sure Ultimate Dragons and Deadly Dragons are meant to be ran alongside each other, might wanna double-check on that. LAL is bad.

Start a new game.

Sounds like some rogue script, do they do anything in particular there - watch the bard sing or something? It'd be easier to try and identify that, at least I'm not aware of any cell-wide resets like that.

Except it's not, I just did the Unfair Competition quest in IC and got a shit version of Weatherward Circlet and the lowest possible amount of gold reward.

>level-scaled quest rewards
Not sure about that one famalam, I literally just completed Choroll's mage guild quest that gives you the fingers of the mountain spell on my level ~6-7 character like a day or two ago and I received the 75 destruction version of it.

Tweak its ini you drooling retard.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with LaL.

I didn't say there was. I said it's bad. Use Skyrim Unbound like any self-respecting player.

This but lemme interject and tell you that Ultimate Dragons is 10/10, Deadly Dragons is trash
Also use Splendor Dragon Variants, Enhanced Mighty Dragons Reborn, and Diverse Dragons Collection 3.

They stand idly by the door blocking the way and doing idle tavern animations like drinking or cheering. I think immersive Citizens somehow lobotomized them or some shit.

Immersive Citizens is super terrible and incompatible with a lot of other mods unfortunately. I'd get rid of it.

Noble or 2K?

>Unfair

Unfriendly*

The ini by default already does that, and so does mine: set MOO.ini_update_questrewards to 1

Did the quest at lvl 1 and got the lvl 10-14 variant of the ring, though it's always possible that that particular reward is fucked for some reason. And yes, the .esp is at the very bottom of the load order, after bashed patch.

>there's nothing wrong with [thing]
>[thing] is bad
???

Wait, did you get the version with 20% resistances to each element even though the vanilla version is 35% to each at the max level?
I think I had that issue myself and it turned out that the issue was OOO changing certain items like the Weatherward Circlet to make it less overpowered.

Ahh of course, that makes sense. Been ages since I last played Oblivion or OOO, for that matter.

Yeah sorry about that. OOO does a LOT of behind-the-scenes changes.

Thanks for helping me with that texture problem and showing me how to get rid of the HUD

"Working properly" and "bad" are not mutually exclusive, user.

Redpill me on Organized Bandits In Skyrim (OBIS) please. I tried it briefly a long time ago and I think it made me crash all over the place so I got the impression that it was a bad mod, but I see a lot of people recommending it so maybe my memory's bad. Is it good to use? Any major incompatibilities?

Now wipe the vaseline off your screen

instability and balance issues for some people. If it was causing issues for you before, dont bother using it now

Sucks to know, it looked neat at least.
I'm using a lot of combat mods anyway though so at least I'll still have challenges with bandits. Variety is less important.

well i think you guys gave good advice

Requesting a bit of info on Skyrim Radioactive Glorified and/or Enhanced Interiors. Has anyone used them and can they attest that they're compatible with other mods like city overhauls, Morrowloot, or Legacy of the Dragonborn?

Also I see lots of screenies where people have Oblivion's hud in Skyrim. Which mod does that? I can't find any.

Yep, been a blast so far though. I never saw all the content it had so some of these quests and locations are completely new to me. Starting out as a pure caster has been absolutely brutal too, but all the more rewarding because of it.

It's neat but a lot of the bandit types it adds are dumb, and some are bullet spongey