Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Being SHSL ??? is cool edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/162861454128/i-really-enjoyed-the-responses-you-gave-for-my-ask
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chiaki

is FAT

I want this in my mouth right now!

Happy One-Year Anniversary of Danganronpa 3!
Yup, the first episodes of both Future and Despair Arcs premiered on July 11, 2016.

Angie and her beloved T/u/lpaman!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Late, it's 1am JST.

The year has passed, but the pain in my heart is still strong. I will never be able to let it go.

Best mastermind!

Same bro.

>remembering trash
Only thing good about it was the ride on /a/

I want to knock Saihara out after he escapes from the killing game, and put him in a NEW killing game, with 15 more poeple he's never met before. I want him to be horrified as he realizes it's all going to happen again.
I want to force Saihara through no less than 6 killing games, none of which have more than 3 survivors, meaning I want Saihara to watch 78 people die, if not more.

Chiaki!

Thats a weird way of spelling worst.

Shinguji

>Komaeda is eating a game

Bitches be starvin' yo

So let me ask once more: DR3 wasn't written by Kodaka, but Lerche themselves instead?

>you will never get a ride like /a/
>no more JUZOBOYS
>no more punished Munakata memes
>no more wageslave-kun

I wish we had a time machine

Where did the Juzoboys go? They all desintegrated without explanation

Kodaka only wrote Hope arc then left it up to Lerche to write everything leading up to it while he worked on V3.

Right

He supervised it and wrote the plot outline, also he specifically requested some changes and wrote several scenes.

The outline of the story was written by Kodaka. It was his team and Lerche that fleshed things out. Kodaka however specifically wrote Kibou-Hen which was the worse episode of DR3 so it's ironic Kodaka would want to write the finale and make it shit like previous finales of previous games and V3.

Hell no that shit is 50/50. Kodaka wrote Kibou-Hen himself and it was the worst.

He isn't credited as Kibou-hen writer anywhere.

They sadly disbanded and flew off into different boards. They did reunite back on /a/ for the Komaeda OVA which turned out to be trash.

Best giri.

akamatsu-chan!and tenko edition!

I love Junko!

He literally said he wrote Kibou-Hen in the DR3 interview. It was the first thing they wrote about DR3 with everything else leading up to it.

I WANT TO MARRY THIS GIRL

monokuma fluffy strapon

Does this look okay?

Koko! Worked all day on the fansub, 2:15AM, have to go down the streets for a job interview tomorrow and the render's on 18%!

A little bit

SAME

Pissing the day away on /drg/!
For my son!

>A little bit
I cry everytime

Looks perfect!

All glory to Arstotzka

I want Tenko to teach Kaede the meaning of 'gay' up close and personally.

Am I the only one who hated the Hope are?

Yes, everyone loved it.

Clair de Lune never fails to make me tear up.

Yes, you are. The entire Danganronpa community universally came together and claimed it as the greatest Danganronpa installment of all time

I secretly ship kaede x tenko
same

This is bait right?

I've never heard it before, and I'm trying not to before English release

That's why I like the OVA, just the right amount of trash in it.

ESL-bot big feet

Kuzuanon big hands

Kaedeanon big heart

>hating hope

It's played in so many different media you probably heard it before actually.

Same

>DR2 cast all alive
>DR1, DR3 and V3 casts mostly dead
Hahaha Kodaka knows what's up. Best cast. Stay forever mad.

Why are so many V3 boys getting drawn up as maids? I mostly saw such a thing for Nagito and other DR2 boys occasionally, but not so much.

Trashman ugly face

I hope you're fucking happy Kirigiri lovers.

ZETSUBOU DA

Angiebro good effort

Why not?
I love maid Kaito!

Tokoanon big sadness

I believe in him, he'll be okay

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/162861454128/i-really-enjoyed-the-responses-you-gave-for-my-ask

Everyone loves maids!

Lover*
I would have preferred a different sprite, but it's still very much appreciated.~

Thank you!

This cast was a mistake. I hope they get excluded from the fighting game. Only real killing game participants should be in.

Because most of the V3 boys are fujobait and far better than DR2 boys. Why do you think anons why them to pair up with DR2 girls?

Thanks

Do Sayaka please.

I'm just curious because if it's such a popular fetish, why there were so little art of it before V3.

>yes, this IS a Fenrir reference

Can we not post her blog anymore

Leon is next and then Maizono then.

Because Toujou didn't exist until then.

I want to lock Saihara in a padded cell and keep him there without any human contact for years. I want to carefully record and document his descent into madness.
Then, I want to let him out, but make it SEEM like i'm rescuing him. I want to rehabilitate the boy I broke myself.

How does the Dangan continuity work?
I played 1 and 2 but not the Ultra despair girls and never watched the anime, yet I see tons of characters I don't know.
Are all of them from the upcoming game?

>fujobait
>paired with girls

Stop posting her shit here retard

>Hoshi accepts his execution as punishment for what he’s done in the past, allowing the Monokumarz to handcuff him to a tennis net in front of several ball machines that are revving up. It appears as if this is going to be a throwback to Kuwata’s execution, but just as Hoshi is smiling ruefully, the ball machines suddenly break down. Confused, he notices that instead, the tennis net is being pulled backward all the way to the court baseline. He’s sweating and struggling now, unsure of where this is going, when he is suddenly unhandcuffed and the net is let go, flinging him up through the ceiling of the school and beyond the cage that surrounds the campus. He disappears into sky with a twinkle, the eye in a constellation of a cat.
I like this actually.

Really, that's the only thing that ticked you off?

>tfw only two cans of 5,5% alcohol and I already feel a bit drunk

You secretly ship everything ESL-bot.

They want the pretty boys to bone the DR2 girls but they mostly get paired with each other anyways.

It's not really "ticked off" but the moment I couldn't tell if she was joking or not

It's not like they're drawn in Kirumi's dress so I doubt that's the reason.

She DOES make some nice posts sometimes.
But that's a really rare chance.

Posting her shit here in the first place ticks me off. Like fuck off to tumblr if you want to fap off to Jess.

>lollipop chainsaw crossover

Unexpected yet cute

You are such a lightweight!

I like most of these.

Nothing wrong with that, think of all the monies you'd save

>Iruma struggles and tries to fight back, but gets hauled into the execution site by the Monokumarz, who have tied her up. She’s still yelling and kicking when they strap her into a weird-looking machine. The machine starts off by doing a bunch of fairly tame torture/deviantart fetish type things like tickling Iruma with feathers or spanking her with wooden paddles on a wheel, etc. Iruma’s gone from being pissed to being titillated, going sweaty and red in the face, her excitement building as time goes on until the climax, when you see her silhouette in profile get run through by a giant drill.
I hate this bitch and everyone who posts her but I'd fap to this

Who cares? It's still tumblr shit.

Now you're tempting me to drink sake, but I can't.

I know, I was just jokexaggerating.

Then stop posting her shit here moron

Kodaka knows DR2fags are brainless plebs so he intentionally appeals to them to get more cash

*goes to kiss you*

I hate this smug motherfucker

I wonder though why doesn't the V3 cast have alternate executions shown like DR1 and DR2 had executions for the victims and survivors.

I'm DR2fag and Hope arc was shit. I hate it so much.