i.4cdn.org/aco/1499795728519.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T H I C C heroes only

>PA is thicc

What

>kick Loda
>win a LAN

>tfw no snek gf

Is it good to get aghs first as necrophos?
Also looking for tips

baka

I throw many games, because my playstyle is aggression to the point of idiocy.
When I get teams that are equally as dive hungry and stupid aggressive, it usually ends with a 20 minute victory.

>hating on akari
STOP, shes the best girl!

what if there was a crutch for bad borderline retarded players hero??

Literally Juggernaut
>Quas is GoodPulseNova
>Wex is GoodWitchDoctor
>Exort is GoodCoupDeGras
>Invoke is GoodEclipse

any hero EE plays

who 8k knowledge but 2k skill here?

dotards
DOTARDS
are you ready for TI??

who me ooga team booga here?

>Invoke is GoodEclipse

POST BAMBOE

Took time off work from August 3rd to 14th. Work August 2nd, but only in the morning and EU timezone means I'll still be able to watch all groupstage games that I want.

Feelsbadman

what went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=KuAfbxOTYSM

>can't make it sea
>try again a few years later
>fail
>get drunk, cry & shoot guns
kek

>[Deleted]
B-Bulba is the greatest player that ever lived

>8k knowledge but still 2k
So really you're like 1.5k in actual skill, a real fucking purge gaymer

>dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2017

less than 45k left dotards

they did it again
we let them do it again

this kills the ded gaemshitter

dota isn't really a complicated game.
The main issue is execution.

whats WRONG with this fucking game
i cant see any builds on any hero and some of my heroes got fucked hotkeys

it's a well funded beta game

why do you need builds?

No
NO
THIS ISNT HAPPENING
DEAD GAME
DEAD FUCKING GAME FUCK YOU DOTARDS
DEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEMDEDGAEM

>4.3k average game
>enemy firstpicks bloodseeker
>our LAST pick picks AM carry
>goes 0/8
>turns out he was 3.7k shitter with navi avatar
REEEEEEEEE

no I just didn't trim it right

>Everything is more expensive to aquire
>Racking up money because of jew tactics
>Somehow this means the game is alive and not taking more money from the same yearly idiots.

insert here that copypasta which says dota is clusterfuck of programming that collapses with every new patch

based gabe

I have no idea why you are responding to me

so do only rich people play dota know? How come LoL with like 100x the playerbase was only able to raise their prizepool to like 3 mil?

underage b&s need mommy's permission to spend

dotards are probably considerably older than lolbabs

I believe theres a more grown up player-base on dota.
therefore more economical freedom since most of those are adults that have jobs or income instead of the usual kiddies who needs to ask mommy for her credit card to buy a monthly skin.
Thats not saying dota doesnt have any kiddies or poorfags though. not at all.

>tfw you will never play early dota again where everything was viable because esports haven't corrupted the community into playing specific meta
i never understood this ded game meme
do you need some kind of validation to feel good that you play the same game as millions of third world shitters?

Would you pat her head D2G?

What if I told you that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.

based tiago

I'd rather she unload into my ass
you're now thinking of that one image

Only if she takes the enemy T3

@182359998
maybe you should post that on reddit, it's the only way it's going to mean something

>pay $150 for compendium shit
>wait a few days
>trade items
>chargeback
>original account is banned only for 30 days
>account I traded it all too has been safe for 2 weeks
>I'll turn all this shit over for like $300 in the future
>mfw

>a hero is literally goodTB, goodTinker, goodAM and goodMeepo rolled into one
>still never played at a casual or competitive level
um dotardos

Princess Zet the Arc Warden requires +1 base armor to be viable

DP is a good girl, she doesn't have a penis, you are thinking of someone else

>underlord is good they said
this piece of shit gets zoned by any decent ranged support and does nothing after 20 minutes

>0.2 turn rate improvement
>+1 armor
that's probably overbuffing, he's cthulu-tier sleeper already

>what is firestorm in both cases

which is worse, being racially non-white or being mentally non-white (it est a leftie libcuck)
asking because i'm neither LIL

>enemy picks Sven
>mfw I pick Razor
Get cucked melee hard carries

>>what is firestorm in both cases
>use firestorm
>lane is now even more pushed
>your chances to get exp outside of shamefully farming jungle creeps are now equal to 0
great fucking idea

>not building the vile girth as a carry
get that bitch a radiance,abyssal,ac,heart and an item of your choosing and fucking roll over the enemy team you retarded monkey
firestorm helps you farm up that radiance really fucking fast

>enemy picks heroes
>mfw I pick kunkka
get cucked non-broken heroes

Anyone have more like these?

how the FUCK are you supposed to farm vs lane that has CK supported by jakiro and occasionally roaming kunkka?
radiance literally will never happen in game like that, stop giving advice that works in your 1k mmr games

>singsing literally in a dota tournament today
>Adelaide didnt tell me
wtf I hate Australia now

>woooooow how am i supposed to make a good hero work in an impossible klane, youre all 1k fucking RETARDS REEEE
sorry i didnt know you had autism
my condolences

>tfw no toilet slut gf

Did you guys know that HoTS is actually really good. I have a couple of RL friends that plays it all the time.

It's really smooth, polished and bug free.

The games are pretty fast, they last about 30 mins max, which is also why my friends chose to play it to begin with.

They are fun because with that timeframe, you don't have people sperging out, raging, throwing, tilting, insulting or doing some LUL RANDOM XD shit.

The tactics of the game aren't as vast as in DOTA due to the size of the maps, but good map-awareness, team-play, calling out good move decisions and even split-push can definitely make a comeback and win a game you thought to have lost.

I played it for over 4 days when I was visiting a friend at his house and I had a great time. My only regret is that in the Blizzard side you have to subject yourself to the farming and daily quest pattern.

Which I really hate. I really dislike the modus operandi where you have to farm dailys for points and then use these points to purchase the Heroes. But I understand that it's Blizzard's way to make money out of the game, and at least they are open, in-your-face about it instead of doing shit behind the curtains like Valvo does.

Overall HoTS is a pretty decent game, it's really easy and fun at the end of the day, which is the primary reason why people should be playing video games to begin with.

if i was laning vs shit lane i wouldnt be asking for a an advice dude
im just trying to figure out how do GOOD players make the best out of situation like that

I've played for 2195 hours on and off since 2012 but never bothered to calibrate my MMR. What does that say about me?

here's evidence
i.4cdn.org/aco/1499795728519.jpg

another one

>enemies have 4 carries
>guy on my team says "just farm we win automatically at 25 mins"

>HE IS PLAYING FUCKING AXE!!!!!!!!!

how do people get this retarded??????????????????????????????????

Imagine the smell as you walk in on her...

me in the middle

Imagine the smell as you walk in on her

is my filesize good enough this time? jesus fuck

literally farm the jungle and sap exp from the lane when they push up to the tower, you can hold it with firestorm(dont forget to get a soul ring)
aside from that you cant really do much expect rolling down a lane with your team if they are good pushing heroes, if not well then youre relegated to involuntarily jungler

you never lost a game of dota because you played for fun, congratulations for beating the system

>webms have to be under 3MB
>you can post pictures up to 4 MB
rally makes you thonk

DELETE THIS!

i hope you dont play support kunkka

Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Now take a lesson from my advice if you want to play a really kickass CORE Jakiro:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.

So this is the power of EU Pubs...

Which one are you gonna pick? Half a windlace or an energy booster? Any MS talent 20 or below is a fucking waste.

250 mana 100% of the time

How are you liking this new patch?

Do you seriously believe it took them almost half a year of hard work to come up with these UI and HUD changes along with the map, talent tree and other shit that came with with 7.00 update?

Get a fucking clue already. After TI ended and they stuffed their pockets with over 70 million big ones, again, thanks to you idiots who supported them by buying their shit, they went off for at least a 1-2 month vacation on the Maldives and then started to production on more money-driven goals like the Fall Pass for, again, you losers to spend more money on.

Also by working maybe like 3 days a week and being lords to themselves, they literally don't give a shit or have to answer to anyone regarding deadlines.
Not to mention they even released the entire content with more bugs than the current version the game had been running in and they didn't gave a shit. They just kept tweaking it for a few days and now guess what, 2 week vacation because Christmas + New years!

They have been doing shit like this and will continue to do so because they know that at the end of the day, no matter the state of how bad things get, you morons will still throw money at them and keep on buying the shit they shit out of their asses like there's no tomorrow.

You want the game fixed? Too bad, up next in the agenda is the Chinese New Bloom event with the Juggernaut Arcana!

Be sure to have some money read on your Steam wallet, fellow gulagite redditor!
You have to support this game you love so much! Shoutouts to Valvo for making it happen!!!

This is the type of game you're playing now.

Reminder that rubick will win the arcana vote.
Reminder that with that arcana, every spell he steals will be green.

if we could just calm down a little.....

>pay to lose

>tfw 1.5k hour unplaced mmr
>watching PROFESSIONAL DOTA 2 PLAYERS WHO PLAY FOR MONEY ON TEAMS WITH JERSEYS make mistakes in 5 stacks of the same people that i could not replicate in a solo pub if i tried to
>mistakes that i have not made since the first hundred hours of dota
>panic ulting
>literally giving up
>professional Pos4/5 support player mains / team captains going 1/15/5 in a professional match and ending a game with mana boots and some wards at 45 minutes

i like watching it because the casters make it feel fun and interesting but god damn it is painful for me to watch these people get paid to be really bad at things that i could not be paid to be so bad at if i wanted to

Suggestions for pa hats?

Which Dota 2 grill would you fuck?

you'll never feel Enchantress' thick flank pressing up against you before she pins you to the wall, grinding her slavering doe cunt against your crotch as her moans grow in volume, almost reaching orgasm just from the sensation of her womanhood rubbing against the growing bulge in your jeans. Your pants are almost drenched in her secretions before you finally get them off, finally plunging into her sensual folds as she pants, begging for more. Her powerful hind legs do most of the work, thrusting against you again and again. The musky scent of her pheromones fills the air, arousing you further as her lust reaches an almost feral state. She screams, desperate for release, as your savage mating reaches a peak. Finally, she slams against you one last time, taking you to the hilt, your member touching her most intimate inner reaches. Her upper body tenses up, fully enraptured by orgasm, but her pussy clenches around your dick, rippling, as you, too, reach your apex. She milks every drop of cum out of your rod, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, you both collapse, exhausted. Covered in sweat, fluids, and smelling of bestial sex, she leans in to your ear and whispers, "Sproink!"

Am should alwats be last picked, its a hero that does well as a surprise pick against certain line ups, and bs isnt a hard counter so idk why ur sperging over that

now this I can masturbate to