Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2547
Best Girl II Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Summon
github.com/cromerc/ygopro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

secret anti zoo tech

>Unfortunately, the conversation was relayed to me by the person who had it, and I wasn't there to witness it. This is what I picked up: Konami thinks both True Dracos and Pendulums are better in this format than the playerbase does, and that the YouTube community is responsible for the idea that Zoodiacs were a tier zero deck.

>What I couldn't infer from the conversation was whether or not said employee would consider a TD/Pend deck with even a small Zoo engine as a Zoo deck, or a TD/Pend deck. I'm assuming he would not consider it a Zoo deck, and what he meant by Zoos was a pure Zoodiac deck.

>First Movement - Solo
>No Second or Third Movement
Melodious never even finished the damn song

>secret

Konami "Helps kill the hype for Pend Magicians by turning it into a shitty pack and then passes the blame to the youtubers" of America

the better question is why the fug clear wing is a gril

Honestly, I like that it got turned into a pack. Got all the Magician shit I needed for like $15. 3 of every Magician, 2 White Wing, 3 Astrograph, 2 of each Pendulumgraph, and 3 Timestar.

Token female. More importantly, why is she shitting the bed by being wind?

Apparently at WCQ Chicago, they ran out of Turbo Packs immediately and instead forced players to take Battle Packs.
Neat.

Why are the official tournaments so poorly moderated and poorly covered?

People are going good money to go to these things and the least they could do is provide them with quality service to ensure fair play as well as high quality streams.

The Zefra reprints were also sweet.

A combination of apathy and tradition.
The only reason we're even getting streams is because of the whole esports fad started by video games. Considering they're only getting like 500 viewers even during the finals, the streams are probably operated at a loss if they compensate the casters even a little bit.
Events are supposed to be you showing up, paying your entry fee, dueling, then going home. Anything else is Konami just saying "well, we tried" so they don't look bad and can pretend they actually care.

need to start hosting unofficial tournaments with cash prizes

Xth for me and my wife!

Best girl

Card games aren't popular enough for that. ARG tries and it's mostly a flop even without the drama, although prizes aren't cash.

If official streams during the finals of the biggest events can't even pull in four-digit viewers, why would some shitty private tournament manage it?

n o r m a l
s u m m o n
h o r s e

g o o d?

Funny.

>again with this facebook meme

The TCG exclusives are going to be garbage like they did with SPYRAL so why even bother?

This is fake right? Or do we seriously not even get to see what we're voting on this time?

why cant they just release a DN clone that we can stream from and host events on? its not like DN players aren't the biggest card customers

So what the fuck am I supposed to be voting for, blurry tinted card arts? Wasn't the SPYRAL art showcase bad enough

IMO it's because everyone is in a fuck konami mood.

Because the concept of a consumer-friendly official client that operates at a loss to generate revenue from attendance goes counter to what shareholders want and the precedent that games like Hearthstone have set.
Combine that with how much money Duel Links is making, and the fact that there's a Duel Links event at Worlds this year, and you'll never get what you're asking for.

So when is it going to get bad enough that Konami drops the physical game ans just does DL?

board is broken for images

?

Probably never. Don't forget that Yugioh is the #1 physical card game in the world and has been for over a decade now, with over a billion cards sold every year. Duel Links' yearly income of like $200M is only like 12% of Konami's total Yugioh income.

apparently it just doesn't like me

>12% in about a year
Sounds worrying to me. Where are the sales numbers for this kind of stuff, by the way?

beep beep sekrit crawler tek coming thru

Best Arc-V indeed.
Source
I can't find it on facebook.

Nah, best ruri archetype, definitely but she's worst girl

>worst girl
That's not Rin the old-men pleaser for money.

I stopped playing this Jew game around the times of pendulums.
I still want to play my pet (shit) deck of Reddolches.
What splashable pendulum cards should I use?

Any advice /dng/?
And no not playing a shit deck is not an option, I only play for fun and salt.

Pendulums aren't splashable

Dont try it with Pendulum. Pendulum decks are pendulum decks, theres very little splashability.

Splash in Zoo and Artifacts.

Pendulum era is over now, user. (Well, in like two weeks or so officially.)

Its the LINK era.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Summon

Pendulums got gutted. All hail the new blue cards.

run away fast

Metalfoes are very much splashable.

None, and leave and never come back.

>1 out over 10 archetypes
Yeah pendulums are really splashable user.

Why bother?
You can only have one card from your Extra Deck on the field.
I can see them doing okay with Links, but stick to your Whore Queen.

Missus Radiant can Help you, but I don't suggest you to depend always on her.

I felt compelled to say something. I'm sorry.

>not Yuzu "cucked worse than Aki" Higari

>Higari

i think you mean zuzu boils

>F-Zero Archetype

F-Zero racing comes to Yugioh. This is most likely the archetype with 2 monsters and 2 spells, because I can't imagine ritual summoning a racecar.

Judging now by this... and how the two bottom pics are really differents from the top...
This may be
>COTD-EN086 = Effect Monster
>COTD-EN087 = Effect Monster
>COTD-EN088 = Spell Card
>COTD-EN089 = Spell Card

Those look like either generic cyberse or UA. Looks like shit either way

>future race car archetype
I hope its good.

a-are these synchro rings? is it happening?

probably one being a field

>because I can't imagine ritual summoning a racecar.

It's funny you should mention that since for the past 20 years, there have no Machine-type ritual monsters.

>COTD-EN086 = Effect Monster
>COTD-EN087 = Effect Monster
>COTD-EN088 = Spell Card
>COTD-EN089 = Spell Card
The bottom right reminds me of a Spyral Spell Card/Trap Card, so you are most likely right.

speed boost
they ded nerd

It would be Cyberse anyway

>not posting the sneak peek card
>or the ritual one
Why should I care?

m-muh tcg archetypes and digital racing shit

the sneak is zombie dog

Despite there not much to go on current results
Top left: 260
Top Right: 96
Bottom Left: 33
Bottom Right :41
Whatever is on like will always by default be the first card revealed.

I actually really liked the pack. I loved getting foils of stuff that was common, like Dragonpit and Pendulum Call. And they made it really easy to get all the new cards by guaranteeing 2 per pack.

Where were you when f-zero saved yugioh?

When do they get revealed again?

>konami doing f-zero b4 ninten

It just says a few days so I guess within the next week.

Here, telling you to kill yourself.

t. slowfag

>still no news on the Ritual
Kay...

F-Zero is a shitty series that nobody cares about aside from Falcon, who is just a meme himself.

t. meme loving cuckold

leave

>Falcon, who is just a meme himself.
I can say the same with OW THE EDGEHOG and Rosalina. And Kaiba is a meme too. And thanks to Other M Samus is also meme status

You first, cuck.

Since Konami of Europe is in charge of F-zero.dek you have to wait for Konami of America to reveal the ritual archetype.

Fairies.

All true, and she was a meme before that anyway. Your point?

They aren't even showing off the art this time. It all feels so pointless

So with code of the duelist coming out soon in the tcg, will it be possible to build good decks with the new tcg exclusive cards? Or will I have to wait until a few boosters have come out? I like zombies and am looking forward to building something with the Vandread cards, if they are the ritual archetype. Secretly hoping they can be used as stealth support for this badboy here, the first zombie ritual monster.

Rosalina is a meme? What?

They're probably playing the expectations and hype game differently after SPYRAL and Subterror failed to perform very well as decks.

>archetype
get real
did you not look at the list clearly? 1(ONE) Ritual card

Aren't they revealing the dog?
>that pic
I feel jelly Saffira got a chibi official version. But, I guess she is really popular right?

Now I want a zombie ritual that acts as a necromancer that revives cards from both gy's and the ritual spell mills the tributes.

>Konami finds out everyone has a boner for rituals
>makes link monsters blue
>utter failure and hated universally
?????

>Those fuck me eyes.
HNNNGGGGG

hang urself

It's because they are in the ED, using and depending entirely on the ED is crap and they want you to forget the ED existed.

OP seems to only have the windows/mac versions of ygopro. I think it'd be helpful to include the linux download as well!

github.com/cromerc/ygopro

>everyone
Vocal minority is much closer to the truth.

What?

The ritual could be a vandread monster for all we know, I hope it is, and would be nice if it was a zombie monster. The list scan isnt that clear so its hard to tell.

Just making a bad joke of how Konami is conspiring so we can hate the ED when they eventually ban everything from the ED, starting with Synchros.

>i'm bad at f-zero so that means the game is bad

its okay user, not everyone can have good taste

SPYRAL was intentionally made non-competitive (see: SPYGAL). It's Subterrors being shit is what they didn't expect.

>everyone
>few fag here n there
nekroz a outlier