>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-summon-simulator
youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for tharja

Mae and Boey are 4*, you have no excuse to not have them yet.

HEY

WANNA TRAIN!?

Nice tits, ya slag

>Pride and Arrogance plays when you attack him

What is the story on some faggot that posts something about /fehg/ ?

>Yamada Kotaro fell for the triangle adept meme
>multiple times
>has Fury + Vantage on his Reinhardt
>Fury + WoM Zephiel
>gronnraven instead of gronnblade on BCamilla
>is a filthy whale with a gazillion merged units that had to be neutralized to standard lv 40s for his maps

Is he a huge shitter or what?

Azura a best!

Shitter or not, I have to thank him for the free 12 Orbs.

What a cutie

Those are some good melons

my stripper wife!

Sounds like he's having fun

If you notice the seal, it says Phantom speed 1

So there is probably an A-skill called Phantom speed 3, which would probably give the unit +10~15 Speed but only for windsweep, which would be a game changer for slow units

>art is by the same person as Eirika and Ephraim

Hoooo boy

>tfw STILL NO MAE
>got Reinhardt in my last roll for her

I JUST WANT MAE

>people still think blade Cecilia and Leo are good
I want this meme to end.

>More speed makes wind/water sweep worse

Uhh, what?

>mfw I wasted 20k feathers on Camus

Yes.
I can't believe how easy the 'challenges' were this time around. So many of his teams ran almost identical compositions with identical weaknesses, and he used so many generic mid-tier arena setups that I already just used my offense team without any changes and swept everything.

You tell me, what new blue and green has been worth since hero banner ?

Looks pretty good to me. I can't wait for him to show up, I really need to know what his stats will be. Because I can compare them to what I wrote for him:

Berkut: Pride of Rigel
Lance, Cavalry
40 HP / 31 Atk / 35 Spd / 27 Def / 22 Res
Iron Lance -> Steel Lance -> Silver Lance -> Kriemhild

Kriemhild has 16 Mt, and gives +4 Def/Res when being attacked at a range.

Learns Vengeance, Swordbreaker, and Savage Blow.

Like I'm actually really excited to see how I'd compare. I've been writing these for a while but none of the characters I've written have been added to the game.... until now.

Rather, wind/watersweep make high-speed heroes worse, because they prevent a hero that would normally double 90% of the cast from doubling at all.

What it helps with is units that will rarely double anything, but are still just above average. If your speed is around 33, you'll only double the absolute slowest of shitters, but sweep skills will be effective against more than half the cast. That's the skill's optimal use.

>tfw you were about to promote camus but decided to wait until after tempest

>really like Sanacki's character and know she's a pretty good unit
>already have Tharja
>what I really need it a bunch of fodder SI like Shanna, Roy and Klein

Hold me, /feg/

TA3 is good when you're on offense. It boils down whale matches to matching the colors, which is a lot less stressful.

Would you lick Elise's sweaty bum?

you can't double on player phase only opponents phase. But there is no point in giving windsweep to a high defense user since quick reposed is better, and you aren't using the benefit of negating counters attacks if you can tank them anyways.

He looks so cute what the hell

Gorilla

Not that user but. Windsweep only requires 1spd above your opponent. Neglecting any number higher than that. If you have a unit with 60spd he'll do the exact same thing as someone that has just 1 more. Thus wasting things like darting blow and stuff. Of course you can sweep pretty much everyone but it does have a hefty cost.

No

looks bad and pathetic

>that wool under the armor
Bercute is COMFY

yes

next question

This. TA QR on a dragon team is basically an easy way for whales to get high scores in arena.

>Swordbreaker
>Can only beat Alm in Heroes

she can look me up in 10 years

Why are his armor and clothes so much more detailed than his face?
His cape looks amazing btw

Best boy

>she'll never sit on your face while wearing a school swimsuit.

Wwe should hve more cute girls as the OP pic in /feg/. Grandpas should die.

Leo is unsalvageable. A +Spd Cecilia with Fury/Hone/Goad however reaches 82 Attack & 42 Speed. She doesn't have the best stats, but I'd say she does fine for now until an actually good green mage knight comes along.

Heroes has a lot of that

Thanks, I wanna shoot myself now because that's something I REALLY wanted and will never get

I'm gonna make hard and tender fuck to Bercute.

damn nigga that's a lot of attack huh

Any other sprite edits?

He finally gets Triangle Advantage against Alm?
Gosh I'm almost hoing he gets an Axereaver effect on Kriemhildr.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>ATK+ RES-
I am cumming so hard I finally have an Empress I can worship.

Would go to jail for that ass

Will Veronica exchange saliva with me?

Abel's art is so good why do I keep pulling Awakening cavs?

Summer Tiki/Summer Robin.
>t-they're not good
They're limited Bikini units, fuck outta here.

Congrats on your inferior Tharja :^)

A +speed Cecilia has the same attack as +atk Leo, And 42 speed isn't that impressive for desperation with buffs.

Enjoy your goddess

Grats bro.

Heh.
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-summon-simulator

That's... not the best, but I guess it'll do. I think +Atk -Def would be more ideal.

post lissa sprites pls

Right here.

*Sit on you*
What do, /feg/?

How tasty are Elise's little pink nipples?

Sanaki is the best at doing what she does and nuking in a single attack. Meanwhile, Tharja is outclassed by Katarina and Celica

Does someone have that screenshot about Olwen visiting a castle whose owner is named Breed Olwen?

Why?

>feeling itchy to summon Genny after farming the new orbs
>go to the simulator
>800us later I got a Genny

wew I feel better now

youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0
the lyrics are very fitting

salty coins and milk

I melted Tharja to give Lilina her tome and I have not looked back

Same attack but 7 more speed. Also you don't run Desperation but Green Tomebreaker.

How the fuck does Reddit not like her?

Cinnamon rolls

Only if you fuck FeMui (her rival) in the ass

more lissa for the lissa folder, always

Die happy

Excellent taste.

>outclassed by Celica and Katarina
(lol at the state of Raul

so what's the point of all that speed? What green is cecilia trying to double? Opposing Cecilia with G-tomebreaker?

What was ISIS thinking making Reinhardt more broken with the phantom speed seal GODDAMN

Is there anything this man can't do

>Learns Vengeance, Swordbreaker
uhm, user, you should check that again...

Why are people crying about upgrading Camus? Who said that Berkut will be good?

Sorry senpai I don't trust you

Why do you care? If anything, it's good that they don't because it shows that we have good taste. Silk is better than Mae, Mathilda and Delthea that's just a fact. A 4fact.

How does that help him at all?

his art did.

well, I don't know what ISIS is thinking
but I can say for certain that you aren't

Who do I give Wo Dao to? I just rolled a 4 star Athena after getting Sanaki.

Windsweep or Watersweep?

Win fights against autistic little girls

S-sigurd?

Now fix that disgusting hair, and we'll finally have something great.

He can't do Nino.

SoV gets a manga, these are the canon deaths:

>Kliff is killed by Desaix during the fortress siege, and the fort would be a lot more heavily guarded, resulting in Lukas taking injuries that plague him for the rest of the campaign, along with survivors guilt for not being able to save Kliff.
>Tobin dies following a solo night assault on Gazelle's troops, resulted from a mix of grief of Kliff's death and jealousy of Gray/Clair's relationship.
>Because of all this, Alm questions his abilities and thinks about his fight with Celica. In a moment of angst and vulnerability, he is comforted by Faye, and the two end up sleeping together. The morning after, Faye asks him if it was a mistake, and he reassures her that it was just what he needed to keep going, and that he'll protect her. (not a death but important for later)
>Luthier is killed trying to release Delthea from Tatarrah's control. He is killed by Tatarrah, resulting in Delthea breaking the spell and getting revenge.
>Nuibaba puts Faye under mind control during the battle with her, and Faye injures Silque badly, and is about to kill Clair when Alm steps in and restrains her. She snaps out of it, with minor negative results mentally, when Nuibaba is killed.
>After Nuibaba and Jerome are defeated, Zeke and Tatiana remain in their village as opposed to joining Alm's party.
>Forsyth dies taking an arrow meant for Python to the chest during the battle with Mueller. An injured Python follows a crawling, dying Mueller through the snow and puts the same arrow that killed Forsyth through his head.
>Slayde kills Faye, who jumps in front of his spear thrust meant for Alm. He is then killed by Alm, who spends a few minutes punching Slayde's dead face into the snow while Gray, Lukas and Clive watch in shocked silence.
>Lukas is killed by Berkut, who is then killed by Clive to avenge both Lukas and Fernand. Alm isn't okay with this, and their relationship is strained after the war.

How would you feel?

>Is there anything this man can't do

Ishtar.