/utg/ - Undertale General

Haunted House Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_1280.png
media.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_raw.png
data.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_raw.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a09p1dprd8szLqmtbLtond0uHJ7_KSp6buZjf0ff_34/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/8gvLiM9J
strawpoll.me/13400480/
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
pastebin.com/VKBVDVLf
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTL_QcO0beP3Zu5e26Ze2TwIkW_6J_lA_PSFnZFOrZWwqtBg/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTL_QcO0beP3Zu5e26Ze2TwIkW_6J_lA_PSFnZFOrZWwqtBg/viewanalytics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for /k/ humor

Because of the fact that the text box covers her legs, it looks like the robe is just pulled up over her hips like a leotard.

sounds hot

Whats that trick to get a higher quality image from tumblr? Trying to save an image.

68.media.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_1280.png becomes
media.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_raw.png or
data.tumblr.com/2afce54cb08cc14c67b7255e83d3e2ed/tumblr_orrhtauI671s819p8o1_raw.png

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and you saw them get hugs and kisses from their mommy and daddy and not you

ew no

s-s-sauce?

wish I knew

Thank you so much.

For those of you that have already contacted me for the /utg/ group buy, we are entering the final stretch before the event! Also, this is hopefully the last time I will spam these threads about this.

Current spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a09p1dprd8szLqmtbLtond0uHJ7_KSp6buZjf0ff_34/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to continue making modifications or adding requests, but try to get as much done as possible by the end of today. I would like to be able to send invoices to all participants soon.

For those that have not yet contacted me, or for more information on how to participate, please read the following pastebin:
pastebin.com/8gvLiM9J

strawpoll.me/13400480/
Important Frisky poll

Had to postpone picking out stuff and almost forgot, thank you for reminding me!

>A blank to be used as a cipher for the player

sitting in a tree

Are there any pictures of asriel and toriel bathing together? Please?

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Adorable cuties!

But can the spider rework the SVG spec and convince all major browser vendors to fully implement it?!

I only have Asriel and Asgore taking a bath

No!

churro booby

But does she know her way around six strings?

youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

Would you still love your favorite if they were 8 years old and kept trying to munchkin their way through a DnD campaign and argue with you about rules and their loose interpretations?

Do you have Asgore and Undyne taking a bath

I would, but they'd be permanently banned from playing CN characters.

I have a fic of that pastebin.com/VKBVDVLf

It's cute and comfy though

Certainly! Everything can be improved with more cuteness! SVG would be so cute that there is no possible way any major browser vendor wouldn't implement it!
You and I both know that you actually love the spider but you won't admit it! There's no point in trying to deny it anymore!
Totally! Thanks to her cuteness, the spider is the best guitar player there is! She could even play 3 guitars at once if she wanted to!

>you actually love the spider but you won't admit it!
Do you have any evidence to support that claim?
It wouldn't be the first thing you've posted that was completely false!

I don't know what that means.

spider is... not CUTE ! ! !

I have a mighty need for Muffet.

Man the muffetfags really run this place now. Us Charafags need to rise up and demonstrait that we can champion a character who's only real trait is cuteness too!

Shoo shoo Chara dindu

It's a beautiful unopened can of worms. Let's not ruin it.

Muffet as an Amygdala when

But look at how RAD the spider is!

Hugging that spider!
I do have evidence! It is a scientific fact that everyone loves the spider, therefore you must love the spider too!
You are mistaken. Perhaps you misspelled "muscles"?
Look around! There's spiders everywhere!

alphys how

Through blood, sweat and tears.

Voting ends in 4 days vote while you can
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTL_QcO0beP3Zu5e26Ze2TwIkW_6J_lA_PSFnZFOrZWwqtBg/viewform

Muffet as Padme Amidala when

Post more spider

Cute!

How do you view results if you've already voted?

>It is a scientific fact that everyone loves the spider
How was this proven exactly?
That "fact" could use a bit more research because I have living proof that it's false!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTL_QcO0beP3Zu5e26Ze2TwIkW_6J_lA_PSFnZFOrZWwqtBg/viewanalytics

But can the Spider explain the importance of flossing!? I'm a bit late today.

I wish I knew the source. Pinterest is a pain.

Thanks!

This thread has been very confusing.

Cloudy with a Chance of Spiders

I literally cannot believe we're surrounded by Muffetfags, Fishfags, and the occasional Dadfag.

I think they have already posted enough. Most hearts cannot withstand this much!
It was proven rigorously by the International Cuteness Committee through undisclosed methods. Don't worry, they know what they were doing! There is most likely an error in your proof!
Of course! A PSA for this exact purpose is currently in the works! If there's someone the public will listen to when told to floss, it's the spider!
How so? There were so many spiders, I was sure you would have got it by now!

t.asrielfag

tfw the only person who wants to lewd thundersnail

>It was proven rigorously by the International Cuteness Committee through undisclosed methods.
>undisclosed methods
That's not science! Doesn't the spider support open access scientific reporting?!

>There's spiders everywhere!

Good.

>There are people who voted any other character over Jerry or So Sorry for shittiest character

You people're thinking of the people posting those characters instead of the character itself. Even So Sorry isn't so bad as a character when you forget Samael but honestly there's no reason to choose any of the main cast.

At least I know all 4 of the Mettatonfags still exist.

Not bad, /utg/.

Also anyone who chose anything else than Frisk in teh strongest character section is delusional. Frisk literally beats everyone else in the game no matter how powerful they are.

not napstablook

>worried that spider wouldn't be in the top 3 this year
>still a major player in the important ones
feels good

Ready for your appointment, user?

>They have both the power of friendship and time travel.
>Two top tier hax.

But I still think Asriel beats everyone in terms of raw power, if he didn't care for Frisk I don't think Frisk would have stood a chance.
Best case scenario it's a stalemate.

I want my nurse to be a qualified adult please and thanks

Hello lurkers.

again, napstablook

Frisk is a self insert not a real character

The ghost host with the most!

I kind of agree but he's right there on the list so blame the list maker instead of the voter. If he's included then he should be the strongest.

>a mass murdering psychopath omnisexual shapeshifting demon
>on anyone's side but his own

>Occasional dadfag
Yo
I voted Undyne

Asriel literally killed no one

Asriel is Flowey

what do you call ripping the souls from every monster's body

Flowey only kills a single murderer. If anything he's a hero

Asriel kills himself

Please tell me that's a full fledged doujin? If so, source please?

Pedophile please leave unless you like a goat

Horrortale is stupidly edgy
but at the same time, I enjoyed the demo and liked the art style
does anyone know if the game will be worked on anymore?

Yes. It's Frans though.

That picture answers your question

What the fuck is with Frans all of a sudden? It's like it's become an "acceptable" substitute for fontcest or something

Are you just talking about the game, or about the comic too? I haven't played any game, but the comic is well done.

I also enjoyed the demo.

Not really a new thing, nips have loved it for a long time.

One more spider before bed. Good night.

Well... are there any more solo Frisk pages? I'd still like a sauce.