UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Dead

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/wallpaper
strawpoll.me/13403520/
strawpoll.me/13403533/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spawn should lose ambush next turn like reaper.
That way retards can't just park him there forever waiting for a chance to attack face.

I love my cute wife Unica!

first for dead game

do u rike it?

Hello

Thank you.

I've had like 30% win rate with my dragoncraft deck and then I build a bloodcraft deck. I won 8 games in a row.

>nerfing leggos

what company do you think are you dealing with?

Without Gawain if you lose the cointoss Roland comes out too late
She also can't be tutored reliably.

I assume your gameplan is to pressure with the neutral engine enough so that they never drop spawn t6 to buy you time to Roland, I see some merit to that, but from experience BKB just stops that gameplan entirely.

>This is retards saying neutral abyss Blood is bad all over again.
I never said the deck is bad. I said it's not Control Sword. That's just Neutral Sword teched against Blood. The fact that you are playing an 8 drop doesn't make it Control, fucking retard.

>play ranked
Neutral blood
NEUTRAL BLOOD
Aegis niggers to counter neutral blood
>play ranked
SAME SHIT+
DSHIFT rune faggots who take a hour between turns
Ramp dragon faggots
Earth rite rune faggots
>play take 2
Cucked with shit rng

I don't know what's more annoying

Neutral blood faggota, or people who actually play rampdragon and dshift over and over in private shitter

Pic related me every time I do take 2.

What if Spawn required 2 evo points to evolve?

破滅の果てに汝が罰あり

why people keep trying to play d-shift? its boring as fuck and now its inviable, whats with this retards?

Honesty the issue isn't spawn, it's the neutral curve.

If neutrals were still shit, spawn wouldn't be as broken

>complaining about Dragon in this meta
>complaining about Dirt
You just want to whine, you don't even know anything about the game. Fuck off.

>no matter how pathetic you are, no matter how bad your life gets, you will never be as cucked as Orb Dragon

Yeah man just be a huge faggot and only play neutral blood.

DShitters are subhumans.

It's actually all of Blood's early game, including Neutrals, Tove and BKB.

>Dirt
>Dragon
>DShift
So you are just going to complain about anything that beats you?

Orb Dragon comes out a turn sooner.

To be fair, Orb Dragon has always been bad.

Playing to get the achievements so let's fight till the end AKA until I kill myself with blood. Got two good anons the other day, eight to go.

Just nerf Tove and Bapho

reminder that Emeralda is statted on-curve.
with targeted Execution.
and Storm.

>that resolution
Got the full pic?

Didn't Cygames say they would be adressing game balance earlier™ and more frequently from now on when ToG ended? When are the nerfs

What are you even playing

He may be a basic card but no one will ever be as cucked as fighter.

4/5 is not on-curve stats for a 7 drop. On curve stats for a 7 drop is 6/7.

Whats the current state of shadowcraft?

Has any decks used Fairy Dragon? Even Corpselord sees some fringe play.

Nope, sorry mate.
Loses to blood. Still fun to play.

>Didn't Cygames say they would be adressing game balance earlier™ and more frequently from now on when ToG ended? When are the nerfs
They gave you the exact fucking date on the same article where they said that.

yeah okay I haven't played a day in this cancer and I thought it was unevolved in the pic

On curve stats for storm is. If anything 4/7 storm for 7 is pretty decent. Of course you can say that's conditional to vengeance, but come-on-now. You had to stat it for the possibility of storm, which loops back to your original point.

Demons>dragons

in need of nerfs

Everything not Blood is dead. Wait for the nerfs at the end of the month so Shadow can go back to being cancer.

I wanted to but I just don't see the point. If he also won life maybe I could fit him in a ptp deck or something. But he's just a shitter that will die next turn, either to removal or to a hit in the face.

Same user, made a typo, meant to say 4/5. Anyway, compare her stats to Gilgamesh. For a storm follower she is statted on curve.

Are you done? Says match doesn't exist.

2 pp 4/5 with Execution is overstatted if anything. Even more with storm.
Sword has a 6 pp 6/5 that has on curve stats and execution on evo but because it's not fanfare the card is total fucking shit.

As someone playing haven right now they are going to be the biggest cancer by fucking far if they actually nerf blood then again if they don't nerf blood I doubt that we will live another month
Snow white is ridiculous, teatime is bonkers and aegis is still a bullshit broken card that should be deleted.

if they REALLY kill blood, haven will take the best craft spot, not shadow

It's bad. I tried to make it work in Tempo and PtP. Most of the time it doesn't do anything special.
In Tempo, it doesn't have anything important to protect because your board is mostly Fairies. If you try to make it big, it's pointless, because you can't protect it since it has Ward.
In PtP, it just doesn't work well.

went for food so I deleted it to have no one waiting

fairy dragon needs the fairy trait for it to be viable with fairy driver

What if you could evolve Spawn for 0 evolution points

nigga you evolved emeralda and not orb dragon just to give her better stats.
you can prove your point without bullshitting cause emeralda actually is insane

needs phase shift

i guess that could be added as well

Aegis Haven is only good because Blood is good. Aegis is still a slow as fuck turn 9 do nothing that doesn't even win the game next turn. The only reason why the class performs well is because, for some reason, Cygames decided to give Haven all of the tools a Control deck could dream of, so it will always be THE anti-meta craft. Aegis as a card is only good because it lets you run all the techs in the world, since, unlike Seraph, you don't need to fill your deck with tutors or countdown reductions. 90% of my wins with Haven come from me having answers to Blood's plays.

I didn't do it to deceive people. I was just driving home the point about their stats because I think its funny. If I wanted to "bullshit", I would have cropped out the evolve button.

Halp

Thank you based carabosse.
3/10

not him but
>sv.bagoum.com/wallpaper
they are meme2x pictures, theres no full picture
if you dont mind the blurry lines they are fine i guess

Are you retarded?

Just kill the spawn, bro.

Just kill the spawn.

Let's assume yes.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>2nd
kys shadowniggers

4 now, six to go.

I'd be mad if the opponent wasn't shadow but it is so w/e

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I WON WITH SPAWN

Fair and Honest Nerfs in the view of a AA3 shitter:
>Blood
Tove: defense of this follower is reduced to 2, must play a neutral follower every turn now for it to attack
Big Knuckle Bodyguard: 3/4 -> 3/3 Destroy a follower with 2 defense or less.
Baphomet: Enhance effect is now 6 pp
Emerelda Demonic Officer: 4/5 -> 4/4 Storm; destroy a follower or amulet if in vengeance.
>Haven
Tenko: now costs 6 pp. Let's be honest, Elana cancer will be in full swing once blood is brought in line.
>Neutral
Goblin Leader: now costs 4 pp
Actress Feria: now only gets +1/+1 on evolve

Shadow is one of the best Take Two classes.

>evolving the Emerelda to make the difference look worse
Orb is a 6pp stats with 3pp Execution. Emerelda is 5pp stats with 2pp Execution. So realistically it would be the equivalent of the average power-creep, but the storm conditional is the biggest reason why she's better.

Either way a lot of lists just dropped her because she's "too slow". Gotta get muh guaranteed face damage in gofirstverse

Just play Spawn, bros.

Just play Spwan.

> not bming with your other cards first

>I didn't go first, so my deck is totally balanced, right? :^)
Kill yourself, bloodtumor.

They need to just delete Fighter from the game. There are like 5 neutral 2 drops that are objectively better than him in every way.

>Goblin Leader: now costs 4 pp
It's now useless
Make him spawn those lil nigglets at the beginning of your turn.

It still is? Won't I be screwed if I pick Dark Alice or Meme Lord? I'm not familiar with those cards (or shadow in general)

Fighter has never been a good card.

Corpselord is unironically good in T2

You just pick all of their silver legendaries and avoid the new Neutral garbage. Memelord really isn't that bad in T2.
It's still miles better than Elf and Rune in every way.

That's the idea. It's a bronze neutral. It should as fucking worthless as Sektor or Owlcat, not 3 of in every single neutral deck.

Corpselord is good because you won't have any other Necromancy cards.

meme lord is amazing value in take 2, not even memeing. He'll stay in board and he isn't easy to delete, that's a plus in arena. He won me three matches yesterday, the absolute mad skeleton.

PAXX

PACK

>memelord
Evolve him when you are at 6 shadows.
Congrats, your opponent now has to remove it twice in his turn or he'll get another body.
Memelord is sticky as hell and that makes him quite good in T2.

Alice is alright as well, as long as you count your neutral cards and avoid neutrals that draw more cards. 5/5 immortal on seven can easily win the game in 4-5 turns.

Thanks for reminding me to collect my 7 bronze and 1 silver card for the day.
Haven't opened a lego since WD day 1!

OR

>summon a goblin at the end of your turn if there's no allied goblin in play

Y-yay

well then

Thanks.

Thanks Cyjews.

>nerfing Tenko

Opinions of a shitter indeed.

holy shit I got two silvers this time

Free vials I guess

Even more reason to delete him. You can't even vial him so they should just remove him from the card pool entirely. There are literally zero situation in which playing him is beneficial. They might as well have a 10 cost 1/1 with no effect in the basic set for all it's worth.

Need a concede for daily please

>tfw didn't get even a single fucking gold in my last 20 packs
I think I should seriously stop buying packs until they fix this bug.

Just mutagenic bolt, bro.

>There are literally zero situation in which playing him is beneficial.

He's good in Take 2.

Well, I've pulled everything I need for the Spawn deck as of this free pack. Do I become cancer?

Tournament Strawpolls
strawpoll.me/13403520/
strawpoll.me/13403533/

If there is an issue with selecting times, I will choose the one that is likely to get the most playes - for example if Friday 5pm and Friday 6pm are tied, it will be at 6pm.
Also, would you guys prefer single deck or 3 deck, similar to how they have it in official tournaments? The format will be BO3 either way.

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Sheesh another lego. They really jacked up my rate for WLD. Opened more legos from WLD than Standard at this point at less than half the packs opened.