robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
TBA [scroll down; fill next thread]
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888404/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stukov is 15,000 coins.

This is stupid.

Yeah, it's really stupid that the hero who was just released costs the same as the last two dozen heroes when they were just released.

Genji is 10.000

:^ )

>want to try stukov
>afraid to be paired with retarded assassin players

Every hero starts at 15k dingus

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

best girl

Я Pyccкий и я гopжycь cвoими cooтeчecтвeнникaми! Taкиe видeo клaccныe дeлaют, чтo нa зaпaдe нaвepнo зaвидyют нaм!

nobody knows

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

In Hearthstone.

>People ask for more buffs for Tyrande because is a niche pick
>Blizzard says "she's okay right now and has a high winning rate" pulling info out of their asses
>Blizzard refuses to buff her a bit more

WHY BLIZZARD WHY YOU HAVE THIS DELICIOUS ELF SO MUCH!

who

NA is beta testing for EU

Can you get a rough idea of where abathur is based on the timer left on his locusts?

Degenerate slutposter no one cares about your waifu

She was bad before the rework, so they are saying she is still bad now since her winrate, according to them, is the same. They will buff her but these buffs are basically nothing, the only thing you can notice was the nerf to her level 16 mark of mending.

Go lose more games with her

Of course. The bigger the orange duration bar beneath the bug the closer he is.

>pulling info out of their asses
You mean straight from their statistics they absolutely have because data is money?
They effectively buffed her solely because people bitched a lot even though it was unneccessary.

We saw it the first 5 times kid, give it a rest.

Stukov is so fun! I think I'm gonna main him from now on, he's a blast to play and I love his abilities.

>Taкиe видeo клaccныe дeлaют
Nice translation. Also dead game.

How much of you guys came for Overwatch skins?

These are hardly buffs, the only actual buff is the 7% attack speed buff, then they nerfed mark of mending by 33%. The other """""buffs""""" are to bad talents that still will not be picked because they are bad especially in comparison to the other choices.

She was bad before the rework and she is still in the same place of being bad, except now she is more niche because she can no longer solo heal.

>kid
Lmao I probably browse Veeky Forums for more years than you live, turd

just like im beta testing ur gf

Sure thing kiddo.

ive been here all summer, no way you are older than me

>Implying someone on Veeky Forums would even have one

нaйc тyпoй peтapд
that was legitimate ruskian

Best girl indeed

But Blizz doesn't want her to solo heal, so don't fucking try to solo heal. They didn't intend her as such prior to the rework and they STILL don't, as evidenced by the fucking dev comment in the patchnotes.

This is a net buff, because it made underpicked talents better and her baseline shit better. Is she still bad? Yeah, Shadowstalk still fucking sucks. Get over it crybaby and play her alongside another support.

>Retard
>Not using the glorious russian word "дoлбoёб" or "пpидypoк"

Typical toxic ryski. How many months until your current silence expires you cyka.

Don't bully the trans.

It's not even close. The only ones that can even think about challenging Tyrande for the title of best girl are Super Sonya, Kerrigan, and Jaina

1 year 4 months
чeкaй cвoю мaть oбoccaнyю

you meant to say sylvanas

I never said she should solo heal now, I said she could before. They didn't say they didn't intend for her to not be a solo healer before the rework, they just said after the rework people are trying to pick her as a solo healer, which they shouldn't. They've just made her niche more extreme because she could solo heal before the rework, they never said they didn't intend for that before the rework.

Shit talents still being shit is not a buff because it doesn't change anything. The only thing that actually effects her with these changes are the 7% attack speed increase and the mark of mending 33% nerf. That is it, the buffs to the bad talents keep them as bad talents so nothing is actually changed.

These changes still keep her in pretty much the same state as before, and she still sucks.

ckya blyat

I would put Sylvanas in the next tier, very slightly below Jaina

She never -really- could before, it only worked because complete blowup comps used her, and they didn't need a lot of healing during teamfights because they snowball hard after picks.

new xul build?

Best girl is sonya she is also the best boy

Q against double supp, or just if you need heavy poke with bone spear
W against multiple melee especially against AA heavy
Trait is heavy lane bullying and pushing
W build also allows -fast- solo mercing
Both ult upgrades good shit

>reacting this much over a common epithet

lad...

Well yeah that's obvious. I mean can you draw a ring around the locust with it's radius proportional to the length of the timer, in order to get a specific idea of his location.
Obviously there would be a fair error in it from minion interactions, but then you could use a bit of logic to think about the best abathur placement in that range.

So who counters Stukov?

Stukov out tomorrow on EU?

>Malth armor reduction

Holy shit Malth players with have to think now, so much bitching in store.

Yeah she could with shadowstalk, and cdr on owl while using her heal on others and getting some benefit for herself, she was obviously more of a support that wanted to kill someone quick instead of sustaining for a long time, but she could absolutely solo heal before the rework. Now she is just too niche to really ever be picked since she doesn't even do well as a second support over someone like tassadar. At 13 her healing was great and she didn't need to put herself in danger to AA to be able to use her (now weaker) heal.

Dive and anything that punishes bunching up a lot like Rag, Kael, ETC and so on.

Banning.

Anyone with a long range skillshot (Tyrande, Chromie, etc.)

Damage. Just Valla him.

stukov main lfg

4x silver hero league and team league player

Jesus christ Stukov sucks, his kit is all over the place

60% winrate.

>not even a day since release
Retard

No.

>what counters a slow, melee support with no escapes

His kit is about good timing and positioning, pros are in love with him so maybe you should just get smrt.

Is stukov OP?

reading his abilities makes me think he's just a shitty support

#justbronzethings

>LET'S MAKE SOME SPACE

I like stukov myself. Lurking arm to wave clear and make enemies think twice before pushing forward, healing pathogen to heal others up and blow it up in a pinch, pustule to slow enemies and even secure last second kills if they dip behind their gate, ultimates really nice for denial of area and even forcing enemies into bad positions. It's like I've been waiting for him since beta, he lived up to my hype.

Depending on the player, we had a shitty Stukov.

He's easy enough, but strongest build is execution heavy on keeping track of HoT spread and DoT application
Lots of positioning necessary
Very strong in general, but there's no way he won't be nerfed, though he'll still be viable just on account of all the CC he has in addition.

Very situational, he can be OP if all the stars and planet allign perfectly

>you take nap? Brightwing take nap too! HURURURURU

Brightwing announcer is CUTE

The root at 13 is so fucking strong holy shit. Two second long ranged root.

Also it's hard for me to want to pick Universal Carrier, anyone found anything good for with it? I thought maybe the CDR on Bio Kill switch might make it worth but really I just wished I had Pox Populi. Honestly Pox populi seems the go to unless they have a fuckload of stuns

>obvious skillshot
>inconsequential with good positioning
mada mada

Yeah let me know when you carry a game with a support famalam.
not gonna bother buying him then I guess, seems neat though

>You will never wake up beside a faerie dragon.

You can totally carry a game with pretty much any support. I think your bronze brain is starting to tarnish.

>Stukov sucks

His healing is amazing, his peel is stupid good and so are his slows. The lurking arm is a bit weird but can help secure kills with the silence+slow it brings. He's basically rehgar with less mobility.

Stukov is fucking amazing, even if they nerf him he'll be fucking great.

Pox Populi in general
Superstrain against lots of stuns
Universal Carrier for Targeted Exicision Trait build.
10 sec on Q means you can still only heal burst with D every 10 seconds, unless you pick Superstrain and activate trait mid-spread back to yourself, bursthealing all allies and still having a re-spreading Q on yourself
It's essential for double D heals during teamfights, 1000/1500 base! heals with this equal hitting everyone in your team with an Ancestral.

Carried myself from silver 5 to plat 5

Trust me, supports, no matter how well you play them, still rely on your team not being retarded. You can't wave clear. You can't rotate, you can't push. You're just a follower that can make plays for someone also good.

Some cute facts about Diablo:
>she's wide
>the widest!
>super fertile!
>Is cute!!!!
>The cutest hero ever!!!!

>unless you pick Superstrain
Universal Carrier of course.

>us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/
They actually nerfed Tyrande, the other "buffs" are so tiny they won't even matter especially on talent you won't pick anyway, the mark of mending nerf is pretty big. The small AS increase won't do anything it's way too little. I don't understand the nerf to mark of mending since tyrande was already shit

Anybody know where I can find a list of console commands for hots? Stuff like "-dx9". Please help.

Give me one reason to pick Victory rush at lvl 7 with varian.
That talent is a fucking joke. A tiny heal every 60 seconds which triggers automatically? when you can get heal on every hit instead? what a fucking joke

How do I into Kerrigan? I don't feel like I do much damage, I feel pretty squishy, and mana is a big problem unless you conserve like you're Jaina.

The only command you need is uninstall.

how the fuck do people play solo queue i'm getting heart palpitations playing with these fucking terrible people

Too high pickrate, stop abusing broken talents fuckng nerd, use situational other stuff

Holy shit they actually lowered malth's damage %

They are literally league of legends. Release op heroes, nerf them a month later after next new hero.

>tfw tyrande will never step on your balls

BUNGA GET YE GONE

>tracer at low hp
>slap a pathogen on her
>give her the d
>full health

this is a silly hero

Glad more people are starting to wake up, I hope you didn't spend money for that freelo.

You've gone too far this time boner

>that grubby build to reduce the cd of D to 5 s

Like one in every 6 heroes Blizz releases is legitimately too strong on release

People always forget about underpowered shits and only remember the OP ones

>Lunara literally garbage for half a year
>takes a whole damn year to make her viable
But no, boohoo muh angel of death