Truckers ruin everything

Saw this earlier on the freeway. When will you stupid truckers learn to drive? Can't wait for autonomous trucks desu senpai

but without truckers we wouldn't be able to keep every store replenished with a new supply of widgets and gizmos and doo-dads and all the other worthless consumerist horseshit you fucking faggots insist on buying every week

GOTTA SPEND THAT MONEY

GOOD GOYIM

JUST IN TIME SOCIETY IS THE ONLY WAY

KEEP SPENDING

KEEP TRUCKING

DON'T THINK JUST BUY

Read my post you massive edgelord

Odds are it was a 4 wheelers fault. Like, overwhelmingly probable.

What mistake are you thinking could cause a non-toppled semi truck to burst into flames?

Doug Stanhope had a good bit about truckers.

Wow I can't believe one driver is an example of literally all truck drivers
Wait, no, that's the OPPOSITE of how that works.

>all these assblasted truckercucks itt
Lmao have fun getting replaced in 10 years

>ebin maymay
>:DDDD

The only thing being replaced in 10 years will be the homeless population with millenials when they're forced to move out of mommy's house and can't hold a job. Sad but true!

I think someone in the trucker thread very recently mentioned a study saying that 80% of multiple vehicle crashes involving semi trucks are caused by another vehicle. And honestly why would you expect anything else? Who's going to be the better driver, the professional that drives 100,000 miles a year and loses his job if he fucks up on the road, or the distracted mom going grocery shopping?

Odds are, it was the trucker in his manual-everything 18 speed big rig not being able to control his shit in an emergency situation, and his dated hardware with cool looking smoke stacks wasn't exactly up to the task either

Modern trucks in europe have automated emergency braking and aren't so prone to rolling, jackkifing, and burning when their driver flips the fuck out or doesn't see something.

the ones that does coke and speed to drive 16+ hours straight without a pause

>odds are

Literally false. Odds are it was a four wheelers fault regardless of your ignorant opinion. Eurocuck. Now go back to driving a truck that gets more laughs per mile than gallons.

>posts an impossible scenario to prove his point

Can't make this shit up.

>i-it was the four wheelers fault

You're like bikers. Really.

>fucking cager didn't see me!
>why can't they judge the distance and speed of motocycles perfectly!?
>they made me crash!
>^was going 50 in a 30 and accelerating out of a corner for maximum rossi feels
>^also sucked at emergency braking despite his nonexistent chicken strips

If you weren't all shitters with shit vehicles, four wheelers would merely cause you to stop in the middle of the road, right side uo. And then anyone who rear ended you, well, that would be their problem.

>I simply can't into fact checking

Please. Continue. Your mindless ranting is hilarious.

>American trucker
>slams on his brakes and rolls over
>"at least i have stacks and a long hood"
>European trucker
>does nothing
>executes a successful emergency stop

Tried to flag down ans get attention of trucker with cables dangling off his rig shooting sparks in dry fire season. Laid on horn, got in front of him and slowed down, everything. Fucker didnt even look at me. Idiot truckers on opium and meth.

On one hand truck driving is a huge career field employing many, many people. On the other, even if a driver is present in the vehicle I'd much prefer autonomous trucks, considering the fact they're the most dangerous vehicles on the road.

>wondering why a trucker would think a 4 wheeler behaving erratically is abnormal

Probably just thought you were trying to drive or something.

>Tesla truck overheats
Burst into flames

>Muh assault truck
When will euro cucks learn

Looks like the torque converter overheated and caught fire.

>Using something that was recalled and patch nearly 4 years ago to shit on a car that you will never own

What's the deal with that strawman, it's like referencing defective airbags whenever someone mentions any car from the early 90s to late 2000s

Dont most trucks use hydraulically/pneumatically shifted single clutch automatics?

Latest one was October 2016. The rest are teslas crashing and bursting into flames along with battery and charger failures causing fires
Kek kys

I read the post. The point is that giant trucks are the scourge of the highways. At least truckers will speed to keep the flow of traffic. """"AUTONOMOUS"""" trucks will just do 70mph on the nose without budging, and they'll take forever to speed up and slow down because they'll be calibrated to maximize their fuel efficiency above all else.

Enjoy getting ROYALLY fucked by autonomous trucks.

Truckers should be gassed

>AUTONOMOUS trucks will just do 70mph on the nose

60 MPH for trucks in a 70 zone in my state. Autonomous trucks will be rolling roadblocks.

Badthread, op, you're literally retarded.

God don't fucking remind me.