Opinion on Chrysler 300c?

Opinion on Chrysler 300c?

I was considering purchasing one, mostly for the aesthetic, but the hemi seems to make a good sleeper.

It's a forgotten alternative to the charger. They're largley the same but with a softer rear suspension. I think it would take a lot to make it sleeper status though. They're really heavy and 360hp just isn't in the league anymore. They make fine comfortable cruisers that have a sub 6 second 0-60 though. I would put in a LSD rear diff, headers and intake.

Friendly reminder Europe got a Chrysler wagon and we didn't.

Brilliant cars, drive like a dream and go hard when you get the lead out.

I like them but they're overpriced and mostly a wog car in Australia. Hard to justify when you can get a similar year ss commodore for $10,000 less

We did but it was called the Dodge Magnum

Nigger car

i drove a 300c srt8 a while ago, same model as OP pic. 400+ horses and it really flies on the highway if you wanna have some fun trolling people. Handles like a luxury car which isnt bad but its fast. - my dad has it now, always has problems and hes too stupid not to take it to the stealership and ends up paying like $3000 to change some suspension parts

my mom has the 5.7l hemi one, it's suprisingly reliable, i've never driven it though

Disgusting plastic interior.

Car is ugly as fuck

it burns more gas than it accually goes.

Its literally just a dodge magnum with a Chrysler face on it

/thread

An unreliable nigger bentley.

>mostly for the aesthetic

What is appealing about it?

Are you by chance a nigger?

Nigger car

Anyone who reports me or quotes me bitching is a bigger. Any mod banning me is a nigger lover single mom or a cucked dicklet bull prepper.

Your neighbor should put up higher fences...

Having nigbers is problematic.

>muh Bentley

Sounds like something ______ would do.....

Ive always liked them. But cant really get past the whole chrysler reliability.