Previous:>[Chaldea Summer Memory ~White Beach of Healing~ Lite rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2016summer/
>5* Tamamo, 4*Anne and Mary, 4* Mordred and 4* Kiyohime
11/7 to 18/7 everyone is on rateup
19/20 to 20/7 Anne and Mary/Tamamo rateup
21/7 to 22/7 Kiyohime/Tamamo rateup
23/7 to 24/7 Mordred/Tamamo rateup
25/7 to 29/7 everyone is on rateup
>There are now costume options, Mashu's swimsuit will be the only one available for now
>item boosts are sorted by class, Iron:Mooncancer/Rider, Stone:Saber/Assassin/Alterego, Wood:Lancer/Avenger, Water:Archer/Caster/Shielder, Food:Berserker/Ruler

>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOw7xqUehBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Tohsaka Rin~!

Non CE Swimsuit Big Liz when?

I love dick tits

You'll get your alternate costume and you'll like it

What a coincidence, I love her best friend.

Ere-chan when?

Summer Florence soon, my fellow anons.

Who's the strongest Berserker in the game?

>Roman critizes Nero in Koujiro's interlewd

How is that possible? Who wrote that Nero could be less than a flawless emperor?

>6%

Parvati for anniversary gacha. You heard it here first.

Summer Jeanne Alter confirmed.

In 5 minutes.

Lu Bu

>Falling for old memes

Best boy.

Okay so I used up the 60 QP I had recovered on Agartha free quests.

Kinda surprised that there is a Shadow Dahut instead of just Drake. Maybe she'll really be a skin.

Pics or never happened.

herkek with bond ce

If Iskandar is The king of conquerors and Gil king of heroes then we should crown Alkeides as the one and only, King of Edgelords
Pierce the heavens?more like cut the heavens with all that edge
I bet all that edge can cut through avalon

Eh he's not that edgy, Assassin Kiritsugu's np is literally *Teleports behind u* nothin' personnel

Yes, but they have nothing in Herakles, the Hero of Heroes.

I meant as in the NA translation they mention Musashi (the real one, not fake tits) also did the chopsticks shit too, but using chopsticks as weapons is something only those with unparalleled skill can do.

Musashit, the fake whore we have in FGO, is a Musashi from another world as stated in her profile.
>A swordsman from the early Edo Period, famous as the strongest swordmaster in Japanese history.
>... Or so it should have been, but seems that her circumstances are somehow different from the Musashi that left his name in history.
>“Eh? The ‘Musashi’ in this world is a man?
>And also extremely famous? What a surprise!”

So she can't match Lancelot, but the TRUE Musashi, the MALE one, can. Although it is also stated in Zero that KoH Lancelot can't even compare to Arondight Lancelot in terms of skill.
>At this point he had already completely unleashed his true ability, and his skill with the sword was completely incomparable with his previous level.

So INVINCIBLE Arondight Lancelot >>>> Musashi (Male) (TRUE) = INVINCIBLE KoH Lancelot >>>> Musashit whore tits

Unrecoverable.

Are you rolling tomorrow? Got only Tamamo last year but I would like Mordred and Anne.

>tfw no crazy nurse to slam death's door shut after slamming me into the ceiling

muh nerowank

DW let us choose one free 4* servant for the anniversary.
Who do you choose?

Shiki

Cu Alter both lorewise and gameplaywise.

Saber Alter

>the guy with a 10/10/10 lv.100 Amakusa just logged again after 35 days
I did well not deleting him

Melvin

I'm waiting for Martha and Artoria.
Ana.

Does the Nightingale summer CE has any effect on part 1? I know the gacha ones from part 2 does but there is nothing on this CE.

These two guys will be featured together in an exhibition fight in Nerofest 3.0.

No, rolling one ten roll in the second gacha to try and get martha, the rest I'm saving for third in case we get more fun swimsuit servants, also I'd like Raikou and she's pretty much confirmed.

I think it doesn't, but I still leave it in the support because who knows

Saber Alter

Nitocris.
In the 1 percent chance they let you choose a story locked 4* servant, Lancer Alter.

>Says the guy who didn't teach Goetia shit about muh humanity

I'd rather we fight each of them separately desu. But frankly, I don't even know how Arash could be made into a good boss fight.

Will roll a few tickets only for event CEs so farming is not as hellish as it was last year.

I really want to see more to the right.

Stop with this meme. Alcides is not edgy. He's not even a villain. He acts as a Servant should in a HGW.

> Alcides is not edgy

I dunno being Alter'd exclusively so you gain the capacity to kill kids is pretty edgy

> implying killing children isn't appropriate for all heroes
This is why I prefer Legendary Soul.

>He's not even a villain
Considering he's working with Buzzcola, he seems pretty villainous.

Wu Zetian/Li Shuwen/Tristan/Punchsaint

I'm torn between these four

Gilgamesh Bride

i don't think saber alter will get two alternate outfits so do i hope for her original dress or the new shinjuku look

>how Arash could be made into a good boss fight
Give him permanent invul pierce, 1 Break gauge and make him shoot Stella on the second turn with the help of his and Ozy's skills.

Objective fate protagonist power levels

Sieg > Shirou > Kiritsugu > Flat > Sigma > Waver > Ayaka = Ayaka (Blonde)

How will Ayashitters ever recover

reminder maintenance on 18th is one giant banhammer

>blaming him when it was God riding

I want a Lady Wu to praise!

Guts because Ozy temple or some bullshit like that

>I don't even know how Arash could be made into a good boss fight.

Got dandy in the initial shinjuku gacha, and doggo in the rerun

Caster Marie

>This man's armor was black. Without any delicate ornament, with no polished luster. Like darkness, like Hell, it was just a bottomless black. The face was also invisible, covered with a rustic helmet. In the depth of a thinly carved slit, there was the ghastly glow of a pair of eyes with a glare burning like a flame.
>This black knight definitely didn't have any of the "radiance" that bore the other Servants who were already there.
>But the newly appeared black knight had none of it. You could say he was closer to an Assassin. The darkness around the black armor definitely held a "negative surge".
>Thus, more than a Heroic Spirit, he might be labelled a vengeful spirit instead...
>Nothing but blood thirst flowed from the black knight. Even the whirlwind of prana seemed ominous as a groan full of deep hatred.

>I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of heroic spirits. Birthed of the darkness of glorious legend. And so, I hate, I resent. Nourished by the sighs of the people precipitated within the darkness, people that curse the light. This is my disgrace. Because of her unsullied glory, I must forever be belittled. You are, the sacrifice. Good, give me more, your blood and flesh, your life. Let them ignite my hatred—!!

You think Alcides can even compete?

What about Manaka?

It's not like it was his decision. Buzzcola is a dick, no two ways about it, but so far Alcides didn't even kill any people as collateral damage.

Neither of them have done anything wrong up to this point.

Serious Manaka or regular Manaka

Except you know, hundreds of thousands of people transformed into mana

>Still need 7 gallstones to max MHX Alter's skills

I wonder if Simon Magus lectured Nero and guided her, seemed to be my impression from all the interventions Roman did and their offpanel scenes they supposedly discuss battle plans in Septem that she relied on Simon a lot, and was using him as a substitute after losing him. I wonder if part of Nero's decline was on losing Simon.

They were orphans and homeless people, nobody gave a fuck about them
It was the Scadio family that provided them and gave him the technology, Bazdilot merely obeyed his orders.

He's willingly collaborating for the sake of his grudge against the gods, though. Buzzcola already used all his command spells.

Reminder that the SF war after all this time has barely even began

It's never going to finish is it?

>this chuuni edgy "don't look at me I'm a monster" bullshit again
Two nukes weren't enough

We know for a fact it will only last 7 days and Volume 4 ends on the night of Day 2, Volume 5 will finish Day 2 and start Day 3

You're getting 10+ volumes and you're going to like it.

hartr sauvage

> 2 volumes per day, more likely way more as we get into the important days toward the end
> At the very least 14 volumes
> More likely 20

O gr8.

>no headdress
Fucking dropped

It's on the second day, right? Or was it in the early hours of the third day? I recall it said that the war will only last seven days, so we'll see how that turns out.

>182387083
I don't even know anymore

>Didn't post in 48h
>Still get (you)
I missed you too SC2

Shirou can take Sieg. Sieg's body is only made of dragons - Shirou's is made of swords. Swords kill dragons.

Except the one Beowulf fought, that one killed swords.

> Narita is releasing one volume per year now

TWENTY FUCKING YEARS WE'RE GOING TO BE WAITING

TWENTY

YEARS

>he's still doing this

Would Shia Labeauf qualify as an avenger class servant?

youtu.be/yOw7xqUehBs

oh boy here we go again