Audi. Opinions?

Go ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2015/10/20/consumer-reports-most-reliable-brands/3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lOF8luk_TwA
audiworld.com/how-tos/slideshows/how-about-an-audi-a4-pickup-truck-517436#1-background
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more overpriced, less reliable VWs with meme """"""""AWD"""""""" tacked on
nowhere near the level of BMW or Mercedes

Car of the white man

>arabs pass as white in eurocuck
jej

Overpriced VWs for swagfags that don't want to be associated with BMW drivers

Veeky Forums hates them which means they are good

VWs for people to buy on finance to pretend they are new rich.

>arabs
>audis

Buttmad merc cuck

Nah, Mercedes is the Arab brand, BMW is the Turk brand, Audi is the Slav brand.

Not the other poster, but can agree, most audis or german cars in general I see are driven by chinks and mudslimes.

I know a lot of slavs and they all drive big bimmers or mercs

They looked the nicest out of the 3 german bigs up until new years. The new models look like chinese copies

As for value: 0. A 1.5 civic is better

Triggers some of Veeky Forumsfags and VAGhaters
Great cars though.

For summary my opinion on the Quattro ( v6 V8 S RS ) : very effective but not fun

>That's why i bought a Cayman S
>But I start regretted the reliability of Audi ;)

Volkswagens with body kits

You must live in the UK or some shit

Dis

God tier interiors, better than bmw or merc

Old quattro(torsion based) is pretty good

Boring styling up until recently

Understeer due to pore weight distrubution due to the awd system, the understeer is controllable and correctable by turning harder to kick the back out and using the back wheels to push you back to the line

Associated with mid-tier corperate managers who drive it as a company car.

Also, new(electric) quattro is just fwd with the capability to send power to the rear when the computer decides its a good time to do so. Fucking retarded.

Four zeros in front and one behind the wheel.

P.S. I drive an Audi.

Cringlecrunch

Haters hate it, but even they don't know why

Nicer than a Volkswagen, still crazy expensive to maintain

Their unreliability isn’t a meme. They lose massive value, the parts are expensive, the repair costs are obscene, and a lot of servicing requires a dealership. Hell, just the power steering fluid for one costs 25 dollars a bottle just because they use a proprietary mineral meme oil instead of the regular stuff for 5 dollars a bottle

what sticker is that on your window

youre right on like half your points but pretty wrong on the other half. guess which ones and ill tell you why

You mean this one?

They tend to focus on Fast Wheel Drive but the engine position is retarded. Unlike BMW, they still make cars with MT where BMW abandoned them. And once again, unlike BMW, they actually have some relevance in motor sports and won lemans quite a few times. But for some reason, Veeky Forums despises Audi while they continually praise BMW.

Chinese companies have recently hired away the VW/Audi design engineers, which is why they look similar.

>Their unreliability isn’t a meme.

>money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2015/10/20/consumer-reports-most-reliable-brands/3.html

>10 most reliable car brands - Consumer Reports

>3. Audi

What a lying little shitlord you are...

>Improvement is possible. Audi, once described by Consumer Reports as "a sinkhole of service problems," is now the top-ranked European brand in the magazine's annual reliability rankings. Audi, which is one of several Volkswagen (VLKAF) luxury brands, has improved greatly over the last few years, according to the report.

I bought a new 2007 A4 and had it for 10 years, and I only ever had to fix a few bits and pieces over the years. Not obscene in the least.

and I had to get my engine rebuilt in my 2010 A4, luck of the draw I guess

White people drive Volvo and Porsche

>they still make cars with MT

Maybe on poverty trim models. Don't know of any S/RS model that still has a manual. BMW is still crapping out M3s and M4s in manual.

Those specifically were awful. Piston ring issues which led to excessive oil burning which was covered under an extended warranty due to a class action lawsuit. Most Audis don't have that bad luck, but yeah nobody can blame an early B8 owner for feeling that way. Shouldn't have cost you anything out of pocket though.

Their platforms and designs that are not shared with any Volkswagen product are on Mercedes/BMW level, their FWD VW transplant cars with a nicer interior are trash IMO.

That being said, with Mercedes shilling cheap FWD badge-mobiles and some of the entry level BMW product being pretty garbage I guess Audi can't be criticized too hard for doing it too.

It's a shame that Audi, BMW, and Mercedes are selling out the heritage of their performance divisions and brands as a whole. I understand it's profitable and helps them sell, but it's awful seeing a 320i/A3/CLA plastered with a M/S-Line/AMG badge where ever they can find somewhere to stick one

At least the RS3 has the i5. Just too bad it's stuffed sideways in such a shitty car.

+1, a relative of my has worked for an Audi dealer for a decade or so and told me many customers said they would never return to the brand after the B8 A4 engine issues

Although I'm sure plenty of them did when the dealer got on their knees and gave them a favorable lease contract on their next car

I have an '98 audi A4 with 228k miles on it and I've only had to replace intake hoses, cv axles, and the cam chain tensioner. Overall it's been a great car

I'm an NA fag so I don't think we even get the RS3

I'm contradicting myself here, but, I actually kind of like the S3 sedan and have heard good things about them

rather boring but very effective cars driven exclusively by shitheaded arabs who manage to spin out on the highway in

Ultimate fagmobiles nowadays.

They're probably trying to hoon. There's actually a pretty large hoon culture in the middle east

I've driven a 1994 A6 for probably a decade now. it's a pretty durable car, nice interior. repairs have probably totaled a couple thousand over the years but that's pretty fine. It's not the greatest car but I'm happy I have it. Plus it has the old more blocky exterior which for some reason I actually prefer, pic related

Just K04 an A4. Boom, S3 engine in a real car.

>There's actually a pretty large hoon culture in the middle east
yeah well they dont have snow there so maybe they should take it easy for a month or two after getting their visa to go to McGill. At least spin out in a street instead of fucking elevated highways with no on or off ramps for another mile

I never said they weren't retarded

Fair.

I'm looking to maybe get an S4 with some of the meme performance on top. I would be trading in my CVT WRX for it so you already know I want to kill myself. But really though, the S4 dosin't seem so bad.

>seeing chink and mudslime drivers in the first place
Sad!

The newer Audis are popular with those upper class rich kids who's dad buys it for them and who go to gymnasium, as opposed to the people in vocational school who buy some cheap used shitbox or raped BMW with their own money as their first car and maintain / fix it themselves

This in Finland, the older more reliable stock 90's Audis are usually driven by middle-aged workers, pensioners stick with the economic and cost-effective Toyota, although they buy the most recent model new

It the best brand.
Haters are poor cucks who can only afford a kia.

audi a shit

people say all 911s look the same, but telling apart an a4/5/6 in the last decade has become impossible

youtube.com/watch?v=lOF8luk_TwA

Audi is the 30-something scum class status symbol and the thinking man's car at the same time.

Got myself a b5 A4 wagon, 1.8t quattro for daily. Paild about 2k $. Drives fine, comfy. So far needs new plugs and thermostat. I'd prefer to keep the e36, but 3 doors make it unusable as a family car. Hoping it'll last few years.

>Nah, Mercedes is the Arab brand, BMW is the Turk brand
this is what average merc and bimmber owner looks like in reality

He has a good taste.

>Don't know of any S/RS model that still has a manual.
They do. See R8, S4, etc..

i have a 2005 a4 and they're not that bad, if you can do the simpler things like oil changes yourself and properly maintain your car its not as expensive and you dont run into as many problems as Veeky Forums says.

My rebuild was from a spark plug disintegrating and the ceramic chunks scoring the walls so bad compression was only at about 40. This happened over thousands of miles and well out of warranty so sucks to be me.

Was burning a quart of oil every 200 miles

Kia Stinger

:^)

Not sure if awesome or terrible

audiworld.com/how-tos/slideshows/how-about-an-audi-a4-pickup-truck-517436#1-background

I was in the same boat. Burning a quart every 200 miles out of warranty and finally blew 6 teeth off one of my balance shaft gears drag racing it so I tossed in a slightly used B8.5 motor in a weekend for under $3k. Well worth the hassle since it now has a solid semi-new motor with no issues and everything else was/is perfect on the car.