Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >Upcoming changes
New Klaipeda: youtube.com/watch?v=-B_tfIVNl3k
Field bosses rework: youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon buffs: tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
Fishing system: youtube.com/watch?v=hJPB7KbPk60
DPK no more: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1045

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/503302
tos.neet.tv/items/643563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who was in the wrong here?

post lewds, they're the best thing we can have in this thread

So when is the Exp reset, at level 281 or 287?

>Oh time for a cute thread, haven't had one in a while-

Do your research a bit before posting retarded questions.

cute and lewd !

oi m8, some sites say 287, other say 281. the most recent one is from sept 2016, how could I know

You are lazy and retarded. Even your asshole image is a stale and lazy repost.

ok smartass, tell me how reliable could a 2016 graph be, when the game has since undergone major changes.
kill youself

I want Capybas seed in my womb!

I want my seed in Capybas womb!

I'm not her but i just made a account on this website only to congratulate you on this top tier reddit post. Well done, buddy.

I'm not him but you're just as retarded as the guy who can't use google.

And you wonder why shitters constantly bring up the shittiest redmagejoe builds they found on tosbase.

Feeding lazy retards is why this happens.

>use the cutest drawing style you know
>she still looks like a slut

So is the game less shit now?

Sorc are pure maiden!

>make orange weapon
>it goes to +6 0 potential
>break it
>make the same orange weapon again
>it goes to +7 0 potential
>break it yet again

Fuck this I'm just gonna use diamond anvils now
Lethiticias cubes when

This obviously didn't actually happen but on the 1% it did - god you're a fucking retard.

Yeah it did happen, hows that my fault though you fucktard
You mean that I didnt want to keep some useless piece of shit weapon at +7?

Gold Anvils, retard

Its not like you can trade gold anvils
And I'm not paying 4 m for tradeable ones

You can and you will get a few while playing.

My Orange Weapon was +13
then it was +7 0Pot
Now it is +11

if you use a normal anvil on a (good) 0Pot items you are a retard

So your solution was to farm the orange weapon all over again rather than farm golden anvils? How do you not have hundreds across your characters?

I already used all gold anvils long ago I'm not playing this game 24/7 to "farm" gold anvils

And I wont pay 4-5m for tradeable gold anvils when I can just buy diamond anvils for 10m and get a better payoff
Just gotta wait to next lethi cube I suppose

I rather take the risk of luckily enhancing from +7 to +16 without fail than waste 100 million on gold anvils

>jukopos gem

how much would you pay for this (concentrate +1)

I also dont farm them, but i didnt waste them on some shit.
Cant use Diamond when 0Pot

I know no one will give a serious answer, I'll try anyway. Any good places to afk farm besides dina bee farm and demon prison district 2?

Because DPK monsters dont drop gold anvils, very fucking rare, I farmed 2 whole orange weapons with my thauma and ever only got 1 gold anvil drop
Best gold anvil farm used to be invocation farming but thats a rip

Nothing, lame skill

No.

>Can't use diamond when 0pot
I rather farm a 3rd fucking weapon, and then use 200m worth of diamon anvils to get it to +16

Although at this point I'll just farm silver and wait for droprate patch so farming a new one will be easy peazy

Anything thats not +16 is not even acceptable honestly

solitary cells, need to be semi active unless you know what you're doing when setting up macros

Does "Report Bot" even do anything? I'm unable to progress because all of the high-spawn grinding spots are full of bots.

you mean there are less spawns with empty channels?
one thing I never get is why, in demon prison 2, one out of the 4 isolaion isles is always empty, always the upper left one

impossible. I'm on klai and have seen maybe 2 bots in my whole journet to 330

shut up
+11 is enough for trans

Whats trans got to do with it?
Enhancement doesnt affect it

it has to do with resource priority. you push your weapon to +11 then and trans, assuming you have decent attributes and gear already

Who cares about that shit man
You can just clear everything with any kind of weapon just some trans 5 or who gives a fuck the game has no endgame
I just want a shiny +16 weapon

Where did you grind at 180? I'm Monk so it's hard to find maps that are mostly melee enemies (mage and archer mobs everywhere)

Quests, Dungeons, Missions

Dont grind ret..
>monk
oh

Well he assumed right about at least one faggot. Hearing about 2H maces has me hyped but I'm also dreading the very thought of breaking this

/ourguy/ ???

thanks to refugees lotus is tosg now
/ourguy/

is there any way to quit gimmick achievement quests? I accepted a combinations one in a map somewhere while 100%ing maps and I want it gone.

go to same map and cancel it

>where
yep, that is the problem, good luck

Do corpse skeleton regen their health?

>alsheyra joins the guild
>no free slots left

no

>Alsheyra takes 2 slots when xhe joins a party
L0000L

then all afk skeletons should die at some point even in dina bee farm?

yes smart guy

how do they manage to farm for 6+hours then?

Because full SPR and the place is overcrowed so they share the damage.

no, theyre just going to macro like every afk sorcerer did. Why do people think this actually kills necros?

Bees are melee and die to skeleton archers before they can close the distance, it takes hours for bees to get enough lucky hits to kill skeletons.

Because activating a macro every ~2 hours is different than activating a macro every 5 minutes.

Finally. Took me close to 4 to 6 hours maybe. Map is so desolate. Did 4 to 5 hours yesterday alone as SR. Got help from a Chrono today. Helped a ton. Killspeed went up a ton. 1 hour and 22 minutes and 1000 kills in that time of this fucking mob, so farming this gem can take up to 10 hours if you're very unlucky. Also got like 120+ Guessing tickets while doing this. I hope these carry over.

Is this Tree of Saved yet?

thanks god I bought mine for 500k before the patch

unfortunately I forget to buy the ultanum (double slash) gem, lol

>farming monster gem before the update that will double their drop rate
Why

Protip:
tos.neet.tv/items/503302

this leather gloves is the best matk gloves before lolopanther

That update we will get it in maybe 3 months

>double
nah, do give source on that though and I'll believe you
the reason I wanted it now is because I got my solmiki gloves and need something to put in there

Not bad, but i prefer INT gloves.
Almost same tho. Not changing

This is what does me. Why take so long? The company that is making these changes is also directly running the steam version.

Why aren't we the testers for the more important kTOS?

next whale when

not even close, lol.

Seriously, I'm fucking baffled

no gloves/after the gloves

Does Mirtislampa in balaam drop portium?

yes

I said, not bad.

But my gloves give me 48, without low min-magic-attack. I will not change them.

Damn why is it so expensive then

Because it's 0.5% drop chance and mobs are scattered everywhere.

go and farm it and find out faggot

>list 12,000 health pots
>list it only at like 600 each
>only two 2000 listings are cheaper
>put it for a week

>3 days later
>0 sold
>over 30,000 potions listed below me and the price is now 490
Don't know if I should feel glad or bad. I'm happy the server will get cheap potions but annoyed none of mine are being bought.

This is honestly the problem with market boards, I remember in Runescape items would generally hold their value because you actually had to find somebody selling it to you so that aspect of physical distance made it so undercutting wasn't such a problem.

>no buff
nice

you can sell this way too, and is even better for both you and the buyer (no market fee). I bought a good pack of potions fro my friend with blessed shards a few weks ago

They should make bee elites instantly cast revenge 7x on the other bees and shoot those status effect pools onto their masters, also spawn at a high rate.

>Put potions up for 7 days
>Just wait it out
>All sold

I really want to buy all the potions lower than mine, but when I relist them I'd probably only be able to get like 10 extra gold off each. PEople seem to be buying potions less too lately for some reason. Also prices for mats have been all over the place. Someone was selling uosis for like 300 silver the other day. I could just list sp pots at like 290 or something if I wanted to.

Is the game functional yet? I mean, not even good. Can I even try the game without it just breaking on me yet?

Yes

come try, there's a free dlc expiring at july25 so come play soon

Fuck. Seems like my farming yesterday made someone else lucky, before I got mine. I wish I had checked the market before I started farming today. Well I got two now, in case new gloves come in the future I'll be ready. That guy had no idea the value of that gem.

What's good for Hackapelle?

Ranger C3 or QS C3? Also full Dex? How much STR?

Korean company, they won't waste time translating something that's just getting tested, they have like 0 English staff.

Furthermore they correctly assume that since it's the default not enough people will bitch, though most will care.

Alright, good enough for me. Anything I absolutely need to know going in?

The reason I dislike Auction House's/Markets to be honest.

I get that they couldn't handle the Klai 1 personal shop, but honestly those were my favorite times playing the market, in RO, in MS Perion 1, ToS Klai in iCBT2, etc.

Bland standard prices are no fun, anyone with a bot that can scour the market and warn you of prices that are low will do as they please.

tos.neet.tv/items/643563
Can this drop from the Red one? 7 mobs per map and I need to kill close to 10,000 for this sounds impossible, even if I bring along a Kabbalist. Do I need to hire a Necrofarmer to camp both channels for a week or something?

Make a necro for afk farming. They won't nerf for at least 6 months.

FF/corsair for active farming.

AA classes are ping dependent.

don't believe this trash general misinfo, the game still runs like garbage for most people it's a korean game after all

Reminder that you can make an alt accounts and kill shit in the first map, get 10 tickets and grab shit from event. Also get to level 40, wait in Dadan Jungle and let the big guys kill the whale and get tons of Enchant Scrolls.