/hsg/ - hearthstone general

The cancer is dead, long live the cancer Edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$1000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

The tournament gives HCT points for the official Blizzard tournaments.

>Last Thread

Jaina won. Sniff her, losers.

Who /rank5/ and playing piss decks on ladder here?

First for Pepe after the sniff-fag gets deleted

Who /did Wednesday quest and don't have to login until Saturday/ here?

kill yourself

Looks like a shit Dr Boom

that's really bad

*sniffs*

Isn't Gul'dan technically the Lich King already?

Ner'Zhul not him

Oh fuck nevermind.

what happened with bolvar?

Is Wrathion worth playing in dragon druid?

In my experience he either draws one card or mills you

>it's a "priest steals your win condition card twice and kills you with it while you don't draw either copy of it despite being down to the final 10 cards of your deck" episode
Is this what being triggered feels like?

should have put in more card draw

God every game on ladder so far has been freeze mage I fucking hate this cancer deck

You know, secrets say "Secret:" at the start of their text.

play quest priest or something

Bolvar's goal was to imprison the evil with his body, so that's kind of a boring fucking lich king.

10 0/20 with taunt.

Just play an orc, sissyboi.

I just want to play a board centric deck with minions

Play silence priest. Get a 28/28.

what deck are you playing? you need to be able to outvalues freeze mage. that means heals and big minions

time to queue priest and get nothing but jade shaman and quest warrior

Silence priest is favored vs Jade Shaman

How

I misread Jade Shaman as Druid.
Fuck me. I have been playing this shitty game for too long. Time to go to bed.

Why can't /hsg/ be a nice place where we praise the wonderful work of Team 5 and Ben Brode?

If the attitude of this place stays the same or gets worse I might be forced to switch to Reddit. Just look at this lovely post on /r/Hearthstone

This is the kind of attitude we need more of around here. And good job Team 5! You're doing excellent work! Hyped af for Frozen Throne.

God I fucking hate reddit
>anything bad that gets said gets deleted and relocated to a single thread
>followed by floods of threads saying all positive things and 'we need to stop being negative guys'

I wish I could downvote you rn

Keep up the great work, Team 5!
-Olivia from Bolivia

Reddit can go choke on my dick

>pack price increase, and 3 expansions per year
It's not Team 5's fault guys, Actiblizzard decides these things.

>extra gold and packs
Thank you based Team 5!

Fucking retards. It's funny looking at downvoted posts because they go against the hivemind.

>pack price increases
Blame your EU overlords for taxing the shit out of everything, pack prices are the same here in Freedom Land

See, I don't mind positive comments, and people that see the good in what Blizzard does (because, be honest, they do a lot of stuff well compared to similar companies), my issue is the censoring of criticism. People need to call it how they see it, for better or worse. You can't just shout down and hide the parts you don't like.

Pack Price increase is due to EU being cunts with VAT. Nothing to do with Blizzard although the packs are still fucking expensive

I literally lost 7 games in a row from instant disconnects and the ingame 'you lost your match message'
What the fuck is going on? I didn't even get into a game i'm only searching for one.

>reading through an argument on Hearthstone Reddit
>one of them uses the Dunning-Kruger Effect as an argument for RNG in Hearthstone
why do Redditors always think that they are smarter than everyone else? any time someone unironically mentions the Dunning-Kruger Effect, there is a pretty good chance that they are suffering from it themselves.

>tfw want to win the /hsg/ wild tournament but also want to meme

why is so hard to do both?

It was bad enough Andy let shitters play meta decks, now with the $$$ prize there''ll be even more meta shitters

The last tournament had prize money as well

Go full meme and win. Be the hero /hsg/ deserves.

I honestly think I could design better cards for HS than brode and his croonies.

Wait, dr boom isn't even banned?
What the fuck guys?
Seriously?

>Living to see turn 7.

>was on the fence about doing it
>decide today i want to
>2late
>tfw

that's a low bar to jump user.

>overstatted
>strong effect
Raise the mana cost or make the stats worse

Most aggressive decks got hit hard and the anti aggro cards are untouched.
Personally, I am bringing the most greediest deck I can think of and hoping they pay off.

alright user, you inspired me

also an update: my meme deck just won against an actual serious wild control warrior

I might have created a good meme deck

tell me user, what happens if you play that card on an empty board?

So don't play it on an empty board. Lots of cards are shit if their conditions can't activate/trigger, doesn't mean they should be overstatted to compensate.

So have they said anything about those DK cards yet? Will they be in your starting hand just like quest?

a fucking neural network can come up with better cards than those chucklefucks.

>finally a reason to play hunter again
thank you blizzard

circle priest is still good apparently wew

>Still no priest card that restores all minions to full health.
Come on.

If we go by water elemental, a 4 mana class minion can have 3/6 stateline and a completely positive ability on top of it.

Since the ability can be a bit of a double-edged sword, it can justify an extra stat point.

Aggro Shaman and Mage would like to have a word with you.

>people already have forgotten and forgiven the huge jewish action that was the removal of adventures.
there is no hope.

>Flamewalker dead
>Mech warper dead
>Aggro mage

>it's a quest jade druid, cutting a feral rage from his deck
>only managed to finish his quest after he burned through his whole deck leaving 3 or 2 idols
Really makes you think how retards like this managed to reach rank 5.

circle of healing though

Why the fuck does it have better than premium stats? Because it can return itself to the hand? Bouncing is typically considered neutral to good. Both bounce pandas have premium stats, with big fronts as a small nerf. Make it a 5/4 and it's perfectly fair.

Secret is the new cancer mage and they didn't lose anything except glyph.

Pic related, typical turn 1.

Should be after a minion attacks and a 3/5 or 6, imo. Completely locking out 3 health minions from doing any damage is too strong.

benji#1671 NA
for 160 gold CAF
If someone else has it do we get 320 gold total?

sent

>If someone else has it do we get 320 gold total?
No, only counts for the person sending the challenge

That turn is not that strong unless that secret is counterspell or spellbender and you still need to perfectly draw 3 cards in mulligan. A turn 1 6/6 van cleef leave you with more cards in your hand than that and relatively easier to accomplish.

>Unless that card is counterspell or spellbender
Why don't you look at the bar on the left?

So how is it balanced that quest mage can do unlimited damage via free fireballs

By being a shitty deck.

The same reason why Jade Idol can never be fatigued.

What is Jade Bunch deck weakness? I tried going full aggro but everysingle time they just get lot of armor/control my board and I run out of gas fast.

I own you all. You are my property. You will never escape my grasp

why is it so hard to climb, goddamn

I have kolentos taunt warrior, exodia and pirate warrior and i just get dumped by RNG every other game.

it goes for games in a row sometimes and i end up deranking a bunch. Cant get to rank 15.

whats a good deck to cheese these control boners

So what packs should I use my gold on to stockpile for the next patch when packs are less likely to be shit?

I bought the bundle of Un'goro and am going to Pre-order WotLK packs.

I'm kinda tempted to get classic packs seeing as I really miss a lot of shit there.

is dog white ?

>Mexican
>White

Maybe if you work for CNN you would consider him white. I wish I could watch Dog but it's too hard knowing that he has a white GF. Don't know why he doesn't just date within his culture.

his skin is white though. it makes it harder to tell imo

When the fuck did low ranks become so full of bullshit?

Even at shieldbearer I'm finding a bunch of pay to win pieces of shit with net decks.

I used to get mad about losing then I remembered I was playing a childrens card game riddled with RNG.

what does higher ranks even matter if its a pay to win grind from rank 20 to the top.

Same decks same people same RNG

redpilled.

>No more adventures
>Which demanded 700 gold a week for fewer cards than you would get in a pack, most of which wouldn't be used anyway
>Which contained fewer cards, thus affecting the game less than expansions
>Which could be bought with twenty-five bucks, but were still withheld for weeks to "unlock wings"
>Which are then replaced by FREE missions which provide 15 FREE card packs simply for having fun in a single-player challenge for FREE.
>And the only thing you lost out on was a "heroic version" shitfest of restarting missions and getting a card back everyone else has anyway
Yeah, real """""jewish.""""""

See what you get from your 50 WoLK packs. If you're still missing anything, buy some more. Otherwise, Classic is good enough.

Brode already confirmed on Reddit that killing the lich king in the upcoming solo missions with all heroes rewards a prize i.e. card back. Get your facts straight before you shitpost mate. You are making us look bad again. The new solo missions are better in every single way than adventures.

So basically Rank 20 is the same as Legends just they're more likely to have mental errors and more common to find jank decks?

Link! Me! A! Highlander! Deck!

>itt: people who don't know tons of mexican are white
You're all confused because the white ones are mostly rich and only the brown ones move to the US looking for a better life

Lackey is a particularly bad card, as the secrets you tend to play with it (counterspell and mirror entity) are likely to wiff that early on. The card is also completr shit outside of turn one basically. Secret mage can be extremely frustrating to play against, but if the secrets don't get value they're fucked.

>spend a year playing homebrew, never make it past rank 12
>start playing a mixture of homebrew and borderline meme but still viable decks for fun, barely scrape my way to rank 15
>Make a cancer deck just to get rank 10 for once and I can't crack rank 18

What did I mean by this?

15 free card packs? Sauce?

Kazamakus Priest now fuck off whore.

I think the biggest problem with secret mage is having to play around every fucking possible secret, and if you don't get it the first time and they play another, you have to go through the motion again. Against freeze mage it's easy cause it's always block and barrier. It's made a shit load worse when created by primordial glyph created by cabalist tome created by babbling book comes into the picture.