/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/abTRxOM81Bc?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=1l69nQsEHxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you're not a bard so direct hit > crit > det > else
How accurate is this?

Bump

is it safe to come out yet

look what you niggas did

>mod deletes the other thread

LIKE FUCKING POTTERY

can this be the real thread now

This is the future Liora served us. Make sure to /slap the idiot if you see him in game and link this shit to Tiamata Pendragon

skillspeed

But why?

*unzips cucumber in german*

What the fuck even just happened?

I wanna fug
a lala

Remember that spammer from months ago who spelled OPs to get them all deleted?

hes back and the same mentally stunted person as ever

i want to fanta
right now i am the lizard on the left
any comments or suggestions?

>tfw dps
>tfw want to level two more DPS
Hahahahahahahahaha

How the fuck does one level GSM? The leves for it are absolute dogshit.

Finally a proper thread. Time to comfy

Calm down now, stop fighting please. Should I level up CUL with Ishgardian Muffin collectibles and use that as my red scrip bitch job, or is there a better crafting job for it?

Swimmies

joining in

thank you for the good pastebin
you have the right idea, muffins are op

your same lizard
make it more red/brown
give it green eyes to make it neutral make the limbals a non glowly brown
add face scales

Mods please, just let me get my chocobo fix.

Okay let's not ruin this thread guys

What was your favorite solo instance so far? Would you repeat any of them if you could? Mine have been the Grand Melee/Raubahn fight and the One Life for One World fight, would definitely repeat them again if I could.

dont ever talk to me or my lala ever again

first one is the only passable one, but needs a new hairstyle

what's the point of exdeath's flare having the extra white arrows over your head instead of just having a normal red marker when they both mean get the fuck away?

Fanta into a Lala slut or a Roe momma

Alright, thank you. I'm only 54 in CUL and everything else 50+ except for ARM, but it shouldn't be too hard.

grrrr
lalas are gross

That marker indicates damage by proximity. It was only used in A11S so far I think.

you killed a lot of threads

So Far the Iceheart/Shiva fight was my favorite. That moment where she froze everyone, the music stops and that snap hits before the music kicks in again gave me goosebumps!

I hope there are more fights like that to come.

Elezen of positivity and marriage.

The tower defense style MCH solo duties were rather nice.

I like youtu.be/abTRxOM81Bc?t=52s

Anyone have experience with the preferred transfer worlds? I'm moving to play with a friend.

>not getting MCH to 70 to get the most obnoxious ability in the game

Hair. How.

mateus is comfy, theres an xivg ls here too

Say thank you liora naeblis

Sorry, too busy spinning around, pointing my rapier at the sky and rejoicing as a pillar of white light comes down.

that isn't bahamut, I've caused DPS to die with him by blocking their screens. Shits hilarious

former knight of ishgard seeking redemption for past sins waiting to find the perfect female voidsent who will bring me a glorious death in battle

pst

what fun new things do you expect in delta 3?

the sword/shield/heal game will probably have 8 icons and everyone is forced to stand on their own.

Stay away from Mateus. It's a lie promoted by a manipulative obsessed psychopath.

You already got cucked once and you still havent given up on them?

With your chat mode set to say, type "I am a shit DPS, please don't kill me"
Dodge the obstacle course!

put them in completely random zones mixed with frog tiles as well

Do not listen to him mateus is a dead world. And that ls is full of alts ghat don't log on. Go to any other world for a more stable population and community

Swap DET with CRT unless you can get like 2300crit and it's pretty accurate

I'm on mateus

he was asking about preferred worlds you dribbling retard

please do not interrupt my post-modern shitposting

We don't deserve to have generals till the tripfags and avatar shitters fuck off.

I love a lot of the solo instances. The Lancer one where your idiot Duskwight buddy BLINDS YOU AND HIMSELF and then FUCKS OFF is probably my favourite in terms of "What is even fucking happening?!"
Most if not all the MCH ones are great and I'm quite fond of the ridiculous level 70 solo fight. DRK 50 is a brilliant capstone to the entire arc. I could go on.

But my absolute favourite is just the WoL and Alphinaud versus two of the Heaven's Ward. How that builds up and plays out is just fantastic, and the start of HW's buddy-story which I'm very fond of.

I still can't believe they actually had an "excessive sobbing" regulation in the knighthood.

does it actually matter how fast you get out of the desert phase? I've noticed she has different dialogue if you get out really fast and complains about not finishing her tea.

Go to Coeurl it's a budding community with a few youtubers and no psycho drama

Which one looks best?

If you finish fast you get a haste buff.

>tfw it took me 10 years to be able to get up here

Every fight with Zenos. All of the solo instances in the RDM story are great, too. Especially the 70 job quest, but the 60 is good, too

is none an answer?

i choose none

Best glamour combo for looking like a shrine maiden?
I have access to all of the holiday and event gear.

Bad hair in general, midlander if you must.

au ra

Middle

the lala

Either Miqo or Aura, I guess. I respect your decisions, though.

Don't pick the others.

c a t b o y

I think the midlander, the au ra probably with a different choice of hair like another user said
mateus doesn't have drama tho, not the xivg portion as far as i know

>100 people hanging out in the loch for 12 hours a day for an ugly mount

why?

elk, do you still want someone to dungeon with?

you yourself are a walking pile of drama, look at the thread.

S. M.

^^

someone stole my account. How do I recover it? the e-mail is no longer mine either

>connection lost, error 90002
every fucking day just kill me now.

i do not enjoy my work... i do only what needs to be done...

Call them or Chat Support SE. I prefer chat because autism.

Prove you're you with the information they ask from you and they'll do what they can

Our Compromise
>We will deal with the dross, then the boy. A simple plan.
>No, no no! This is all wrong!
>youtube.com/watch?v=1l69nQsEHxI

I get it like six times a day and always when I'm crafting. At first it was my own internet but that's since been fixed and now it's the fucking game booting me out for nothing.

You're fucked if you don't have the email

The Mongolian brawl and the following fight against the Garlean brawl crashers.

supportive

Whelp, got to see Lakshmi Ex in Duty Finder
Are people just stupid?
When some says "only kill them when they have bubbles around them", why do people continue to kill them off?

muh uptime!
Do you want run it together, user? [Aether offer only]

Because they're stupid, or put DoTs on them when they've got 10% and their Vril buff just expired

Honestly Stormblood had so many good ones that I can't really pick a favorite.

People are just stupid

Because people hear "LAKSHMI IS EASY!!" and still think they can forgo mechanics

Like Sophia.

They're also retarded.

>tfw accidentally killing off adds with assize

There definitely are, keep going! The HW primals are pretty cool imo, though only three of them are required in the MSQ so don't forget to unlock the others through side quests!

I haven't leveled DRK or MCH yet but I really should if they're that good since I'm a casual who levels classes for the story.

The SB did have a lot of awesome ones too, the Zenos ones set the perfect tone for our later encounters with him and made it so much more real. I wish there had been more honestly like a spar against Lyse.

>cleaning out retainers
>still don't know if any of the mats I picked up from maps are useful for leveling crafts/doing quests
>no more glamour space
>unfinished and forgotten projects sitting in pieces

I am a mess.

Some experiences that were caused by this mentality ended up causing me to irrevocably hate Zurvan with incredible intensity.

Like, "utterly refuse to farm it even with competent people" level of hatred.

How do we fix War? I want them to be able to switch stances without penalty.

DF is bad

>people keep killing others in Doubt phase
>someone finally peeps up and tells the dps that keeps having horrible position to go stand with each other in pairs
>the same dps that kept killing people in the first place ignores his pair and keeps killing the tank or healer

It was quite a blast.