Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
leyoutech.com.hk/chairmans-statement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top 5 fun guns

go

GLEN

GET GLEN

not my favorite gun
not my favorite gun
not my favorite gun
not my favorite gun
not my favorite gun

Winds of Purity Furis, Tigris P, Blast Torid, Ogris, Kulstar.

>there are people who can't farm 70k focus in 12mins

feel bad famalam

GROFIT

fuck me

>there are people who think anyone gives a shit about them and their tierlists

lmao

>there are people that still haven't capped all focus trees

Is it a good idea to max out corrupted mods?

>there are people who think

My favorites are
>Tigris for shredding lines of enemies with only 1 shell, then another with the second. fucking satisfying
>Rubico because it's so damn sexy. Sniper with a revolving cylinder, oh god muh dick
>Javlok because it's both fun and look great with my Graxx Ember
>Staticor because it's so damn good for a secondary
>hard time between Opticor and Quanta Vandal. one is sexy with HUEG lasers, the other one fires weaponized geometry

>he doesnt follow tier list

shitter detected

most of them, yes

some you want to keep copies of at lower rankes, like blind rage for example

>there are peopl-mfw

Tq, that was bait. They are making fun of you

New player here.

Am I not meant to be able to solo Relics just yet? Because I just can't finish one of these fucking things. It's rough.

>there are people still shitting up the general because they are mad about being BTFO'd two threads ago

feels bad famalam

I miss the Ogrisbox model.

Depends on how new you are and what tier of fissure mission you're trying. It should be doable in a group as long as at least one player (including you) isn't a total fucktard and you're not attempting an Axi fissure with all MK-1 gear though.

Should I use Chromatic Blade? How should I build my melee for it?

yes

I mean ideally for maximum build flexibility you'll want one of every one at every rank because this system is fucking stupid and prioritizes grind above all else, but really just having them all maxed then like a 2/10 BR or TF and a 4/5 FE will be enough to get the most out of them

Zarr
Staticor
Sancti Castanas
Sobek
Euphona Prime

same

toridbox and grakata-ignis too

This new operator mode seems pretty cool, but not very useful.

Is there no way to like, level up your operator or something? I assumed it would be an expansion of the focus system but seems like it's just a shitty 100hp space wizard boy mode.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

idiot-proof

quanta vandal
tigris prime
latron wraith
buzlok
pyrana

Prisma Grakata
Pyrana
Staticor
Stug
Angstrum
Redeemer

>shitty 100hp space wizard boy mode
go play harrow's quest, it just keeps getting better fuck these incompetent fucks

beamspam resets resists on sentients/shadowstalker, and you have to animekid dash for kuva

>Should I use Chromatic Blade?

If you plan on being an EB Excal, yes.

>How should I build my melee for it?

Melee's only part of it, you need to build your frame for 185% power strength which means Intensify and Transient Fortitude or Transient Fortitude, Pendragon Arcane Helmet and Power Drift. This gets you guaranteed status on every hit.

Then get (Primed) Pressure Point, Condition Overload, Berserker, True Steel, and Organ Shatter on your melee. Last three are up to you, I use the +90% Ice and Toxin mods and Life Strike most of the time with Fire colours on Chromatic Blade.

I have heard they're gonna nerf Condition Overload so enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

>building for crit
>3x 90 elementals

yeah no

why give wrong info when the right info is already RIGHT THERE

Not him, but clients still work for berserker, so thats why you have it on.

tq you are trying really hard to show off for new players, we understand. Just stop giving bad advice

the zenith has a really neat gimmick

it's a shame it sucks

>implying i'm telling you not to use berserker

so dumb it hurts

What Syandana (if any goes best with Titania? Trying to find a good one but they all clip out or look dumb over her wing-things.

Then say so, dummy. Dont make me hit you with the "be rational not dumb" newspaper

10ogen

Dex Pixia
Knell
Pox
Sarpa
Opticor

The actual wing syandana actually looks really cool on her but that's 6 dollars on cosmetics, user

Last time it took new player about 2 weeks to find tq pretty much obnoxious and unbearable, wonder what's the new record could be?

>replying to tripfags

>

I'm finally MR20
Please be happy for me

Not that one, but another 10ogen one, but this one from the Nova Asari bundle works

>sub-MR24
lol

have no idea what I'm looking at

what the hell I haven't been on vg for years I thought the name was where you put the noko/sage stuff so you could be lazy and not scroll to the bottom for your posts
I'm not a dirty tripfag user I swear

Retook it without my melee being in the way

there's only one dumbass tripfag in this general and that's not him

>Excalibur Umbra
If the operator being sacrificed is what this new thing is all about, then wouldn't be smart to already have a FUCKTON of frames already made? That would mean that, take Ivara (fav frame). She came out fairly recently, but I know for a fact there isn't an Ivara Umbra in the oven atm.

There has to be more than one Umbra already made if DE was willing to show it right? They wouldn't force players to go out and get Excal to get his Umbra while he's the only one? Seems smart to at least wait till you have idk five-ish ones ready, especially since there isn't too much of a visual difference.

>finished my second sortie ever
>get my second riven mod
>it's fucking shit
and not just ANY kind of shit, it's duplicate shit for a shitty weapon not even 400% multishot + Damage could salvage

where the fuck did you see a trip you retard?

ded

leyoutech.com.hk/chairmans-statement
these guys literally own DE, Warframe, and their awful new shooter, right? the same structure that owns the failed chinese chicken company sumpo and invested instead in the games market? I wonder if they ultimately made the decisions that are leading to chinaframe dying and umbra finally being officially announced...

Why in the world would the operators be sacrificed

pls

>chicken company
>Leyou is a Chinese company. Until 2014, the company was known as Sumpo Food, and its main business was supplying chicken meat.
What the actual fuck

Le (You)

sauce pls

>DE is owned by a literal chinese chicken company

it was in 2014 that they acquired a majority share at 58% (and PWE like a tiny 3% share for some legal reason), but early last year they upped it to 97% and full ownership

so, yes, for the majority of its "release" lifespan now warframe has been owned by a fucking chinese chicken company, this was a big deal on here a few years ago

>chargebacked my ticket
>got unbanned
>got to keep all the stuff I bought from baro
suck my big black cock glen, you horsefucking jewfro kike

Can they just let the guy who designed Nidus do all the future frames, please? This motherfucker is fun AND good to play as and all his abilities actually synergize.
>tfw you reach 10+ mutation for the first time
GOD DAMN

>10+
get to 100, kiddo, then the real fun starts

options field is where you do that, and noko is the default behavior now so you don't have to do anything special

wanna buy a javlok, staticor, buzlok, or quanta riven then fuccboi?

sure I'll take it all for 10 Plat

Same guy made Harrow.
Makes you think.

Harrow with his current casting speed with launch stats would be fun

newish player, what's a recommended exploding weapon, or something that just fucks up a large group at once

post them javlok deets then, nerd

Tonkor

zarr/tonkor/penta

ogris honorable mention

kulstar for secondaries

hikou prime x concealed explosives

GUYS

Bloodborne PC when?

We space WoW now

>Ballas saying "your life for theirs"

Literally the only thing these idiots are basing the tater sacrifice thing on. Meanwhile it's neglecting

>That steve mentioned this is where we learn about what the warframes are
>That Ballas would have to be ALIVE AND DOING SHIT to make us this offer, and while it would be interesting and something our resident warframe designer/magnificient bastard would certainly have up his sleeve, is like the exact opposite of occam's razor

it's likely that they're pulling the EVA-01 thing and Excalibur was crafted using the dying father of a tater.

Ballas wants a weapon to use to unfuck the OTHER two fuckups of the infestation and the sentients, so he manipulates the void-fucked dad to give up his life to provide a life for his kid, who's currently too psionically powerful to do anything but sit in an induced coma in the potato chamber. Excalibur Umbra is the actual prototype of the production prime model, and/or possible a "berserk" frame with your dad's void echo or whatever inside.

This may explain "hey kiddo," now that I think of it.

Chance about that chinese company being a front for money laundering?

Because people can dream

What you said doesn't address the question of whether there will be more than one (1) Umbra coming out

>it's a tq doesn't understand how chromatic blade's status modifier, crits, condition overload, viral status, and fire cc interact post

Why am I not surprised?

>3x 90 elementals

Try two you ravening dipshit. Ice and Cold 90%, Fire comes from CB's colour.

While I don't think I've hosted with an EB build in a while, patch notes did say it was back to working as intended. Can't be sure if that's true or not.

>post yfw you have to sacrifice Lotus' tits for Umbra

>tfw not a total retard like you
feels good man

Tell me about the Lotus why does she wear the mask?

open world when, I have grineer outposts to capture.

Insults are not arguments sweetie

ironic you should say that

keep trying

>i don't want to kill my enemies quickly and easilly by using a ton of damage multipliers, always halving their health, and applying a status effect that does dots and cc all in one
>trust mme though i'm an expert, read the frame guide so you can kill slow like me

GRAXX FACELIFT FOR NOVA WASN'T ACCEPTED BY DE

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FAVEN?

Sheesh, and well deserved, look at that slut

>dat ass

>Wake up
>TQ is getting bodied again
Fascinating.