Sc2

most boring unit ENHANCED edition

BROODLING FACTS

FACT: broodlings have a lifespan of 120 seconds, after which the broodling automatically dies
FACT: broodlings have 30 hp, 0 base armor, melee range, 6.3 damage per second, 5 vision, and movement speed of 4.494
FACT: broodlings can be spawned from every ground unit EXCEPT probes, reavers, archons, and dark archons
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the queen dies prior to the broodling projectile hitting the target
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the broodling projectile hits a hallucinated unit, but the hallucinated unit will be destroyed
FACT: broodlings have a hidden energy bar that is affected neither by feedback nor the EMP shockwave (remember: EMP deals no damage to broodlings!)

COMPETITIVE BROODLING USAGE

ZvP
because both reavers and archons are immune to the spawn broodling spell, broodlings are rarely utilized in the matchup. however, high templar are high priority units which can be sniped by spawn broodlings

ZvT
spawn broodling can be used to target siege tanks. in addition to killing a tank outright, the spawned broodlings will draw enemy siege tank fire, causing the terran army to deal splash damage to itself

ZvZ
broodlings are almost never seen in this matchup

NOTABLE GAMES FEATURING BROODLINGS

teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/15747_Bisu_vs_ZerO/vod

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a unique place on the internet. I'm eager to see what you all can make of it.

what a peculiar thing to say

yeah...

*ladders*
*wins*
heh, i guess i am what you could call... a prodigy...

my girl wants to party all the time

is that a sister of battle
i love 40k too

whhhhhat?

champ coming through

twitch
.tv/gumiho

watching charls puregaming

not sure what that is

he's kinda boring

head itchy

twitch feels so dead these days even though its bigger and more alive than ever

their website revamp is horrible. and don't get me started on how shit the mobile app is

sure but i was thinking more about the streamers

maybe im too picky these days

what site is that

also i didnt know net neutrality was about slowing down sites

i think net non-neutrality allows you to slow down access to certain sites and make you pay if you want to go faster?

yeah they're all shit too

godmiho going mech with thor drops hold me now

le towel terran :)

maybe we should stream... revitalize the stream space

tfw no mewby stream

mewby became tinny

come on now

sad, but true

so whens tinny streaming