a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

Webms with sound:
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFIXHAbjCxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left is my new headlight, right is the wires on my bike.

What am I looking at and what do I do

You know the drill, post bikes.

Birt dike bread?

Ok family, I made the choice. I'm getting an Enduro(dual sport, actually) , fuck those gay ass cruiser bikes (for now).
The main problem is that apparently the best one avaliable to me here is the XT250, but people say it's seat is shit, and I sort of plan to commute on it to the place where the trails would take place. I know that I wouldn't need a good seat IN the off road, but would I need to invest into a better seat to make it bearable in the road?

Getting an aftermarket seat should be pretty easy, you can always have one custom made if needed too.

Ride it around for a while and see how sore your ass gets. Most dual sports that I've rode have decent seats but street bike fags make them sound like they're hard as rock. I've rode dirt bikes all my life and they all for the most part have 2x4s for seats. Dual sports feel comfy to me. You won't know if an aftermarket seat is worth it though until you get assblasted

Someone help me put my headlight on

Do these big aftermarket seats ship internationally, though? I already looked for parts in both ebay and local sites only to get disappointed. Pretty much only oems are avaliable.
also, how much am I looking for a custom seat? Don't really want stock spend more than 50-80 dollars on it.

Yeah, I will try it out first, but it's sort of a common issue here.

Proprietary plug'd
It's a Yamaha, right?
Well, what I would to would be taking a multimeter and trying to find where the polarities and the grounding are(the grounding is most likely the green one).

You bought an aftermarket universal headlamp for your bike, what do you want us to do fabricate some fucking brackets and throw them at the screen.

Google up headlight wiring, click the iaiges tab, scroll down til you see some shit like you have have and open that page.

Yeah, its a Yamaha. Shit. Any tools you suggest I use I'll tell you know I don't have them.

Should I send the headlight back or take it to a local Yamaha dealership?
They'll laugh at me again which is why I don't want to go.

I don't need brackets, I was confused on why my wires didn't match and what to do.
Didn't know propriety plugs were a thing.

Are you retired or something?

All you'll need is a pair of pliers, a multimeter if you don't know the polarization of the connectors and a way to connect the wire from the headlight to the bike's,which can be glue, isolant tape or some other fun things like that. I recommend doing what said and look for some help, just to foolproof.

N-no, W-why would you think that?

youtu.be/kFIXHAbjCxQ

>grom riders

so ... if you can pass 13k, you're in the clear, right?

>man endangers bikers life, assaults biker, then steals bikers property
>Fucking grom riders
Makes perfect sense

>sits in the left lane as if he's going to overtake the cars
>goes slower than said cars
This is normal in America right?

When making a turn you must turn into the nearest lane. Its illegal to swing into an outside lane without first entering the inside lane, then signaling.

repostin clean baiku

oh i'm laughing
what a whiney cunt

Rule 1 of bike riding is that griefing people in safety cages is retarded, especially on a bike where "drop a gear and disappear" doesn't apply. You have to be Mother Teresa on smaller bikes.

You'll be fine as long as you're not 60 years old or suffering from a degenerative bone disease. The XT250 is a good time, I doubt it's seat is much worse than any of the other 250 dual sport seats. One of my buddy's that rides an XT250 has gone on 3 or 4 hour rides with me without complaining about ass pain, just stand up every once in a while to stretch your glutes. It won't be comfortable until you buy an aftermarket seat, ride it stock for a while and then decide if it's worth the money to you.

here's your complementary (You)
enjoy your stay

How's that windshield working?

Just lift up if you're going over anything bumpy. Otherwise it's more than acceptable in my experience.

Xts are notoriously short too, so riding will be more relaxed than dealing with WRs and other taller dual sports.

I like these style mirrors more than the circle style. Is this in another country or are these aftermarket?

Doesnt make what the cager did correct
Please explain what a grom has to do with this? It can happen on any bike. Doesnt make assault and theft acceptable

He broke his mirror, he deserved an asskicking.

No

Only got 2mm of tread left on my front tyre. legal limit is 1mm.

Am I tempting fate with a tyre this worn or will it be alright for a few more months? I ride like 1000 miles a month on average.

What tires?

It actually helps a decent amount. it's not a full touring windscreen but at my height and where i sit on the bike it doesn't really give me any buffeting off of the helmet. I really just got it cuz i think the stock bikini fairing isn't that cool. Having some degree of bugs and wind off my chest was just a side benefit.

The headlight helps a ton though, I like having more visibility in turns at night on roads. If you have the opportunity for a brighter headlight, I'd highly recommend it.

My country's Xt250's different, though. It's a bit taller and still carburador, so maybe the seat's worse as well.
Also, the nearby mountain, where I plan to do a bunch of trails, is like 150km away, so I need to be able to at least handle 5-ish hours on the bike.

I hadn't noticed the headlight until now, it does look good, which one is it?
What about the windshield? Does it mount to the stock bracket for the cowl or is it universal?

wheelie all the way, all the time

regards r/motorcycles

the new concept kinda looks like this doesnt it?
someone post that pic

what 2nd bike should I get if my 1st bike is basically a do-it-all sport tourer with big engine (leaning more towards the touring side than sport).

There was no broken mirror

Real American iron only

American Iron*

*assembled in Mexico with International parts

Two choices: supersport track bike or light low displacement dualsport.

>that little "tuff guy" biker outfit

Oh please, we know you fuck goblins. That doesn't make you tough, it just means you have low standards.

I'm unlikely to ever go on a track and spots bikes have a tendency to get stolen so I guess it will be the latter.

is a KLR650 too big?

Real american irony

>Goblins

Yes, coming from a guy who rode one for over a year. Dr650 Or XR650 is 60lbs lighter. For god tier choice get a Husqy and make it street legal.

Kawasaki posting is illegal

someone needs to post the spoopy rig-goblin he fucks

it's really a sight to behold, like something from Lord of the Rings

Clarification: 650 will always be unwieldy although it can be done

B-but that's a Yamaha R-3

dualsports are gay

Sport bikes are gay

I wouldn't a KLR, you've already got the distance touring down so all the extra weight and streetability of the KLR is wasted, I'd plate a 450 enduro or some other big bore dirtbike.

>tfw like sportbikes, dualsports and cruisers
B-be nice...

Sport bikes, Dualsports, and cruisers are gay. Especially cruisers.

ADV a best

motorcycles are gay, real men ride ponies

Those were Shinko 805s, wouldn't recommend them. Pretty good on the road but very poor in the dirt. I run Dunlop D606 rear and MT21 front these days, fantastic in the dirt, not bad on the road.

real men ride men

boy howdy

It's man howdy, you pedo

you're the self-proclaimed faggot here, I wouldn't be judging people

and FYI, true patricians only fuck midgets

Power ranger garbage
Clearing my browser history now goddamn

>Being proud of owning a Harley-Davidson
My dad is literally named David and I wouldn't do that.

Placing my order on the 2018 Indian ftr1200
The scout is an ugly turd and jap sports even worse. But this one will be a welcome addditon to my performance oriented stable. Going to pull the trigger as soon as I can

Have fun burning your leg

Can someone edit out her foot so I can find this arousing?

What's wrong with her foot?

It looks like a Pokémon that you don't even try catching
Cause it's autism

please dont' encourage him

It makes it obvious that she's not an amputee.

underrated

this guy has the best youtube channel

>my bike reaches it's top speed of 85 in twenty seconds, but my dad told me it makes you manly.
ok

Ur the same user all the time

I've had harley "technicians" tell me that carburetion is superior to efi and that Harley motors are the most balanced in the industry.

I only started going on Veeky Forums three weeks ago.

I watched it for about 5 hours straight when I first found it.

Atleast they aren't made with chopsticks

They aren't made of aluminum either kek

>"im not going to eat this"
>eats it
>"that's disgusting"
>takes a few more bites

2 2 5
s t r o n k

How're you liking it? Highway-capable?

Yeah they're made with Tequila and a soft tortilla shell

My Harley is custom edition full aluminum construction
It weighs 380 lbs

I don't even think you know anything about engineering buddy
Too bad there isn't an FZ 125 for ur kiddie google expert ass

Does 80 if you're tucked in and bent over. Short bursts of 10-15 miles are okay in winter, I'd avoid any serious highway driving though.

That's still really heavy. That doesn't sound fun at all

I actually got a whole new headlight bracket, housing, and headlight from this company called motodemic. I bought the light from Vision X, but going with a JW speaker (the better headlight) would be fine as well.

The windshield was made to go with those custom brackets i got from Motodemic for that after market bucket set up. You might be able to get away with a similar windshield from National Cycle Fly screens, their screens mount to the fork.

I don't think you know anything about where your american bike is made buddy

woah Steve is lookin pretty buff

>posting someone else's bike
Guy was a bro, but I feel like he should get some new tires...
>pic taken on a closed course... in Mexico