pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1086116/ebedeeb7c5/
translate.google.com.au/?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/サーリャ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No feet allowed

penis in micaiah yes

sniff

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /feg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or complain about the meta or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the half year that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /gbfg/, you are no better than /fgog/ and I bet even /ssg/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

More like BerCUTE

kill all tripfaggots

I was preparing a thread, but this one is ok. Heroes when!

bonobo

Mommy!

>New OP pic is Micaiah

Based OP. Also

gorilla

I really like Tharja.

gorilla

*inhales*

Ni-!

-no.

/feg/ has spoken

gorilla

gorilla

Lankey (Mankey) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Endeavor
- Counter
- Encore
- Vacuum Wave

Need a safe space?

Nino!

jiku

I didn't read but I'll reply anyway

Julia!

champ
team

What did /feg/ mean by this?

I'm gonna rim Bercute's boypussy!

Reminder that Reddit HATES Tatiana. Do you know who they like? Rinea.

Fates was good. Echoes is bad.

I have a +Spd/-Def and +Atk/-Def Fae.

Which is better?

The doujin's been uploaded to Exhentai now. Thanks for the support. If we get another good FE doujin, we can try to translate it too.

exhentai.org/g/1086116/ebedeeb7c5/

I don't play by the rules

I've never even played RD but Micaiah makes my bepis feel funny

berukutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I only wish I could buy you all a beer

How do I recruit this guy?

what a terrible fucking thread
thanks for saving it

+spd probably
i don't know what her base speed is though so ot might just be better to look at her stats on the wiki or do damage calcs

why is showderp here

Maybe you should go back there with them.

I feel like /feg/ wouldn't hate Echoes if the e-celebs didn't shill the fuck out of it.

Talk with watermelon in your inventory

That's like saying beer is good and soda is bad

Have less than 15 units

What a sad and pathetic Tempest Reward. I'm here to fix things

>Felicia will never be this bookish qt3.14 instead of the shrieking retard she is
I hate everything

and I feel like Echoes apologists are cancer

is this the weekly breakdown or is that gonna come when berkut is released?

by /feg/ you mean like two people on here, being generous, right

That's my wife

by not gorillaposting

He'll have Tobin stats but a little lower because of cavalier and no villager

33 Atk/28 Speed.

I dunno. Fury + QR is probably best? But with +Spd and Fury she'd reach 37 Speed.

Fair enough she is rather attractive. But she's better once you get to know her

I think /feg/ would hate Echoes more if there weren't e-celebs and the notion that old FE has to be better than nuFE.

Echoes is an extremely flawed FE game that is a major step down mechanically even when compared to Awakening or fucking SD of all games. It really only has presentation going for it.

Give me one good reason why esportsfags would pick flier or armor meme teams over horse teams (no, Arena score isn't a valid response)

Horses
>Can cover half the map in a single turn
>Wide variety of units, many easily accessible
>Buffs also easily accesible
>Don't have many strong counters, if any

Fliers
>(lolarrows, (lolMerric
>Two movement like infantry, only redeeming factor is not being restricted by terrain
>Majority of units are lances
>Only ranged flier is limited
>Skills are locked behind some pretty rare units (Hinoka, Minerva, Caeda for CaedaAnon)
>Counters are extremely common

Armor
>SIX (6) WHOLE UNITS
>Half of which are useless (Seriously, who even uses Draug or Gwendolyn?)
>Armorslayers, Heavy Spears, and Hammers are everywhere
>(lolnomovement
>Hector, the only one with DC, is incredibly rare, and the only good green at offense

Who would win in a three way fight between Nyna, Tatiana, and Rinea?

It's just that guy who couldn't handle being assblasted from his Echoes rant last week. Don't assume the entire general

So.... I take it you're from /gbfg/?

>futa

maps with trees

I feel like it's a couple of trolls and maybe 1 or 2 people who legitimate hate it. Most seem to like it

I like Hana

>that is a major step down mechanically even when compared to Awakening
Please explain why you feel this way.

Only one of them died happy so Tatiana

What makes people assume this again

instead of QR go with lightning breath, but the +spd set looks to be pretty decent so i'd go with that

Genny was just a red herring. Berkut is the real sheep.

Arena score

Why haven't you reported and filtered that gorilla spamming cuck, /feg/?

*blocks your path*

>tfw want to use Gwen in fe6 cus she's cute but she's shit

just like heroes

drill =/= /feg/

I don't care if her Heroes stats will be Tobin-tier, so long as she has artwork and a voice I can fap to, I'm good.

Do yall have a baby sitter squad to level up units?
>provides buffs to all stats, healing and mobility

me too

>futa
>Impregnation
Thank you kind user

Obviously Nyna. Rinea would die first and Tatiana would put up a hell of a fight, but Nyna has more bloodlust.

>or fucking SD of all games.

Well I wouldn't go that far, but yes it's a huge step down.
If it came out 5 years ago when the remake business was booming, it would've been a nice gem. Now we're in an era where every game counts, especially for FE.

It's literally impossible to dislike Echoes, clearly it's just one troll.
/ourgame/

Should I play FE10?

i usually just use ninian/olivia/various healers to level
the healers i usually switch out between a unit i'm leveling for levels 1-25 and then my rehabilitate clarine for the rest of the levels

Hey Yusuke here
that'll be 8000000 yen for the copy and pasting of the face and another 3000 for the sketching of its shell.

>finds Tharja's japanese name
>puts into google translate
>presses play audio
translate.google.com.au/?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/サーリャ

W-What's going on in this thread ?

>major step down mechanically even when compared to Awakening or fucking SD
Now this is shitposting

How about you do something that doesn't pander to closet homosexuals next time?

>futa

whats the appeal?

Yes. After playing FE9.

Looks like average /feg/ to me.

Less weapons, classes, skills, no weapon triangle, no weapon level, no weapon level bonuses, no dynamic weapon level as a result of no weapon level and triangle, even less focus on unit positioning due to less enemies, more open maps, and less unique enemies per map with varied equipment, no real reason to focus as much on building supports, no hit bonuses from standing next to units, no class inheritance from marriage, no optimization of children, and reclassing is more limited off the top of my head.

I'll make a note of this in my journal.

So I have 2 Summer Tikis, one is +Atk/-Res and the other is +Spd/-HP.

On the one hand the +Atk seems like it would be good if I ever get Brave Axe+ fodder, but 30 speed (25 w/ brave) kind of sucks.

On the other hand the +Spd one can get pretty good speed with Fury and a Hone buff, but 32 HP fucking sucks and would absolutely require HP+3 to make usable.

Which one should I use?

Do you find the pictured woman at least remotely attractive? If so, then yes. Also there's more Ike if that's your kinda thing. Youses do youses, friend.

I regret drawing this

found the turbo gays. futa on female is the straightest