What is your dream car/engine combination?

What is your dream car/engine combination?
Mine is pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDQ1fjxqp_U
youtu.be/PnMrUrGT4e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20b-REW turbo in autozam AZ-1

I love those. They look like a chibi RS200.

Y no this

The Idea behind it was the efficient MR-drivetrain, low frontal area and weight of the car.
With a 20b-REW turbo and a decent abount of boost it should make at least 400 hp and be crazy on the Autobahn...

this engine in a datsun 510

>400hp turbolaggy 20b in an AZ-1
You'll fucking kill yourself. You're not a good enough driver for that much power in a tiny short wheelbase car.

1970 dodge Daytona with the new challenger hellcat engine and trans

>much power
When you are at speed, you loose wheeltorque, it gets controllable.
>short wheelbase
I´m used to that.
My car has 2340 mm wheelbase a not independent dear suspension.

I don't have very big dreams. Maybe get wild and throw a couple of turbos on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDQ1fjxqp_U

the car and the engine here. done

>FFMR drivetrains

RE Amemiya did it. Doesn't look much like an AZ-1 anymore but it is one, underneath all of the madness.

I want to get a Twingo, stick a spoiler on the back, and throw in a turbo dorito spinner, and make it earn a place in the Midnight Club by being the only Twingo to get up to 200MPH.

>sub-2000 lbs kerb weight
>300HP dorito tarbo spinner
>fast wheel drive
>spoiler that adds snek-tier \\DOWNFORCE//

I got this in the bag.

>300hp
>200MPH
Not in a car you won't

My 76 beetle with a Ford 1.0 ecoboost. Almost triple the HP right out of the box!

I keep forgetting that bikebros are literal gods of the road...

Renesis MR-S

RX-7 S5 w/ PP 20B swap.

FB RX7 with a carbd 4 rotor 12a, cause why the fuck not.

That’s an s4

2000 Explorer XLT with any turbo diesel that will fit.

It'll never happen, But a man can dream.

How about something unconventional? Like a DeLorean with a 2.7 BiTurbo from a B5 S4.

How red is your neck, user?

An airplane will do 200mph with 300hp

Fucking kek'd

I wish you both would do 200mph the fuck out of of this thread

lol i know, just randomly picked it out.

I bet you'll jack off to this.
youtu.be/PnMrUrGT4e4

no?
brand new Mooneys can barely touch 270 with a 280hp twin turbo

>no?
Fucking retard. Learn to read. 300HP, 200mph. Not even hard. Lots of planes do 200mph with 300HP

Shelby Daytona coupes engine in a vw beetle

> 20b
> turbolag at only 400hp

you're retarded you know that?

one of the benefits of rotaries being retardedly hot is they make really hot exhaust that spools turbos super fast. and 400 is not much boost on a triple rotor, people push those things to 800+

Nissan Skyline GTR34 with rb28dett because unlike your faggot ass engine swaps, the engine was engineered to fit the car.

Ae86 with a supercharged beams engine

Oh big man overhere with engineering on his side.

R34 Skyline GT-R with an LS9. I fast AWD cars, I love the styling of the R34, and I love big torquey vee-ates like the one in my G8, so why not combine my automotive loves into one car?

Plus it creates tremendous rustling in the jimmies of purist fagboys like

NA Miata with a twin turbo GM 3800 Series II with an aluminum block.

I have so many questions. The main one is why. Not hate I'm just genuinely wondering how this came so out of left field.

>3800 Series II
>not lighter, smaller GM aluminum 60 degree V6

whoops

Much lighter than an LS. Fits in the car a lot better. Won't fuck the balance as much if at all. I believe the B6ZE weighs in at 280lbs, and a 3800 with an aluminum block and heads should be fairly close to that, with a little weight added from the heavier T5 transmission.

Just the stock 3800 has double the horsepower of the B6ZE. Plenty of room to go up in power with better heads/cams/exhaust and FI. The 3800 is pretty much unkillable too.

A 60 degree V6 wouldn't fit as well. The appeal of the 3800 is that it has fairly similar dimensions to the LS, which is already a common swap. I figure that if the 3800 and LS were more or less interchangeable in F-bodies, it'd be just as interchangeable in a Miata.

>A 60 degree V6 wouldn't fit as well.
It's physically smaller than a 3800, doofus

A Factory Five GTM or 987 Boxster with one of those Audi V10 engines.
Twin turbo RS6 variant built for 700+hp would definitely be my preferred method of riding into Valhalla, although an NA S6 or S8 build with x-pipe exhaust system would probably sound the best.

No it isn't. It's wider, and that's why it won't fit as well.

You stupid fucking nigger how is a 60 degree OHV V6 wider than a 90 degree OHV V6?

Small twin turbo V8 with 180 degree headers and a high redline (for a v8) inside of a Superlite SLC. That or a turbo rotary engine. Its a supercar that I might be able to afford in a few years.

>GTR34
>Combining the trim and model number
>not using BNR34
>rb28
>not OS GIKEN OS-RB315

EV conversion in a 250 GTO.

Shit! That would have been an awesome car from factory. The world as we know it would have changed if the RB engines were available worldwide. Imagine the A31 Cefiro or similar Laurel, Cedric, or Gloria; instead of a fwd Maxima? The SR20 would be a joke swap on a 240SX.

You should be shot on sight for such heresy...

Damn mini Snek

>EV conversion in a 250 GTO.
So you want to make it worse in every way?
>get rid of the sound
>make it pigfat
>make it handle worse
>make it slower in all likelihood
Why? Spite? Drank too much kool-aid at your local musk cult gathering?

>R34 Skyline GT-R with an LS9. I fast AWD cars, I love the styling of the R34, and I love big torquey vee-ates like the one in my G8, so why not combine my automotive loves into one car?

>Plus it creates tremendous rustling in the jimmies of purist fagboys like

I'd do it solely so I can cause the most amount of butthurt and make the car more reliable and usable.

IF you want to cause the most amount of butthurt on Veeky Forums you should LS swap an AE86 or an FD, a lot of people here hate ferraris because of the grapes being so sour.

'78 beetle with an ford 302
or
'05 NSX

removing the pop-ups should be a crime punishable by death

Honestly i really want an RX8 with a 20bREW in it.

NA M I A T A
I
A
T
A

L S 7

S EV EN L I T E R S O F G L O R Y

Because why replace the stock engine with one that's only equally capable?

stop my boner has a boner

Potential.

With literally anything better than what it comes with.

See

supra
/thread

Datsun 240Z with RB26DETT

>feasible dream car
Ecoboost 1.6 in an AW11

>for trolling
RB26DETT in a Mustang
2JZ-GTE in a RX-7 FD
Cummins in a Supra
Electric Corvette

>wish it could happen
4.6 modular in a R34

This but L28kei

m60 into an e36 i want it.

>tfw no S54 E30
I also want a 6BT NA miata

Buddy is putting a 1JZ in a FD Rx7.

>front-engine frontwheel drive, mid-engine rear wheel drive.
what?

He means two engines you brainlet.

lotus exige with a bugatti w16
captcha: Hills AHEAD

I hope you get brain cancer

1-800-SUICIDE

Overdone and it's no lighter, faster or better handling than a C5Z

i want to put a wankel in an aw11

>Aluminium 20b in an FD
or
>Turbo'd 3.2 i6 from w140 into w123 coupe

>literally doubling engine weight because muh JZ
Why? Is your buddy retarded? Swapping a FD is a fine idea but putting a big cast iron I6 in it is dumb

Just for the shits and giggles

That Dude In Blue showed a green one at SEMA for a while 5 seconds in one of his more recent videos. I've never wanted something more in my life

Titron V10 in a SN-95

It was some FIAT people carrier thingie. I never felt anything from the road and it was as wide as my living room.

>2jz
>single turbo
>M5 fuel
>TH400 transbrake
>1475whp

Aint even mad the dishes are flying off the walls

That's such a stupid idea. Those V10s are heavy as fuck. They make a big block look lightweight. Enjoy your 60/40 weight distribution.

Tuned up 450HP 6x weber 7500rpm straight piped Jaguar v12 in a NB miata.

This with a 2JZ

>2JZ
>not a turbocharged built whiteblock 5 cylinder
It's almost like you don't care about how your car sounds.

I know it's stupid but the idea attracts me for some reason.

First gen Tempest with a 4.6L Land Rover V8. Should bolt right up, the Rover V8 is a direct evolution of the Buick V8 optionally fitted in 61 and 62. If I'm lucky it'll also somehow accommodate a Corvette driveshaft, transaxle and suspension. The space should be there, it already has a transaxle and IRS.

Alternatively it might also fit a Pontiac 421 which in turn is an evolution of the Pontiac 326 optionally fitted in 63, but I'd rather have a lighter aluminium block than this heavy duty hunk.

2.3 lima turbo engine in a Factory five Challenge kit.

>not the S80 T6 engine

>straight piped

fucking underages

>not OM606

>not OM648

I've got a few.