vidlox.tv/fk8as9nmev99
autotrader.ca/newsfeatures/20160928/stars-in-cars-andrew-younghusband/
streamable.com/i1v9l
streamable.com/6k46u
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOM0BgaQwDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

the show starts in 20 minutes

Any bets on this week's episode will be the obligatory "No one graduates" one?

pretty sure the only time it ever happened was last season

show starts in 15 minutes, going live in about 10
twitch DOT tv/haveeggsinstead

Holy shit I've been missing these streams.
Cant wait for some good old canadian tv.

>Watching in on TV
>Watching it with Veeky Forums

Gee, the choice should be obvious

After doing a bit of digging through Wikipedia, it seems that almost every Season except Season 3 has an episode where no one graduates whereas Season 2 has one with two people graduate (which is why they were 7 episodes long instead of 8). In addition, it seems that the "No one graduates" episode happens on Episode 5 since Season 7.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

This show is just crazy, keep streaming user

I feel like this is relevant.

>adam
Got fucked by genetics in every way you can tell, and probably in ways you cant.
He's /r9k/ as fuck.

>Adam was unanimously nominated to graduate by all four experts
>No one graduated anyway

Either way Melanie will probably end up with the title at this rate (only passed 1 Challenge so far)

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of when >TWO WITH DISABILITIES came through.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eDJwM5rvbI

For the unaware.

vidlox.tv/fk8as9nmev99

Shit quality, try that. I don't think it gave me a virus.

Standing bye

>/r9k/
He's not a self entitled prick though, so not really /r9k/

He's physically dead on what I'd imagine those people to look like, just with a much healthier attitude.

>grandmother Baba G
Wew that's literally the most baller name I've ever seen a granny carry. Also Breanna a qt.

honestly gotta give probs to andrew for being able to deal with these people for 13 years.
I would've quit after like 2 or 3. fuck some of them are so bad.

>look, there's a graveyard
Nominator of the year
He's got gray hair for a reason.

autotrader.ca/newsfeatures/20160928/stars-in-cars-andrew-younghusband/

>“I miss my old truck. A friend of mine crashed it on the Gardiner [Expressway] about six weeks ago. Nobody got hurt and everything was fine. But it was awful. I owned that truck since 2003. It was a big part of my life and I never got to say goodbye to it. It didn’t come home.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP in peace 'lil Mazda

too bad we didn't get to see her doing the wet stuff

The first few seasons he kept it really professional but since his other tv shows like "don't drive here" he's really cut loose and let the comedy out, and the prop department for this season really helps with his intros. He's also pretty ballsy standing right next to the cars of the worst drivers while they're moving.

I still think my favourite moment from him is when he told the schizo snowflake crystal from season 12 she's a horrible person.

streamable.com/i1v9l

FUCK YES thankya bud

I actually made that about a week ago for someone else, glad it's getting more use.

Take this for the hell of it too. streamable.com/6k46u

Lol, I think everyone had that going through their mind.

This clip proves to the producers why they shouldn't be using sports cars.

One of the things I noticed in the later seasons were people not being able to judge thier speed because they're in brand new camaros. I fucking hate watching these idiots spaz out in 400hp cars when they'd probably do the course better with an average car.

i think it teach them how to deal with different cars
and these sports cars are less forgiving which is useful in that case

I'd struggle as well, I have to be honest. Not only because of the power, but also because the gas pedal seems a lot more twitchy on automatics. Not used to it from driving a manual. Auto gas pedals seem to be connected to the speedo, manual gas pedals are connected to the rev counter.

for having tried both it's like manual expect you don't have to do anything to shift but it works exactly the same

except*

For your case, yes. Improving a good driver with a sports car makes sense. But collecting the shittiest drivers and using a brand new camaro for their entrance test is just a gag they use to show how badly they wreck the car and won't really help them.

Nah, it always feels like in an automatic you have to adjust your gas pedal for speed, not for revs. In a manual I can do 2k in 3rd or 2k in 4th with the pedal in the same position. Doing 2k in 3rd and 2k in 4th will be two different pedal positions in an automatic.

ok i misunderstood your previous post i totally get what your saying
but i don't think it matter that much

I don't remember a single driver in this series ever use a manual, but it would be fucking hilarious to have an episode dedicated to doing a 101 course with a manual

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOM0BgaQwDs

yeah i'm just trying to see the good side
if they can handle a camaro they sure can handle their everyday car

I can handle automatics fine, it's just a weird feeling coming from my manual daily driver. And I suspect it would make a greater difference the more power you have.

Very few of the contestants in previous seasons do (where they usually fall the "reckless speedsters" category), and I believe the show no longer has challenges involving manual cars since too many people have killed the clutch of the car while doing the challenges

Still gonna watch it, but wtf Canada, still 240p tv?

It's about being able to judge your speed. Pretty useful when some of these people can afford newer AMGs that make plenty more horsepower than an LT1 Camaro

You can thank the chucklefuck who can't into recording
I would give it a shot but it seems that whenever this show is airing I'm always out of the country

>season 11 I'm in Aruba
>season 12 I'm in Jew York
>season 13 I'm in Shitcago

Brianna is a babe

this. brianna is top tier qt gf material.