strawpoll.me/13403533/
twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/884658294995865600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JURURIII~~~~~~~

I want her to squash my balls.

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

ALICE LIKES GOBLIN DICKS

>he's not GM yet

Show me your proof that is not google searched and you are not playing blood, user.

I tried really hard with forest because it's my main but it's been so slow I converted to the dark side.

>he reached GM with blood

>he grinds out this shitty game for e-penis points

Tournament Strawpolls
strawpoll.me/13403520/
strawpoll.me/13403533/

>staying some days on the Fate Generals
>return to /svg/
>find the thread SLOW AS FUCK

I guess I got spoiled because over there we have a new thread every 2 hours

Also I started grinding Grand Master with Blood and the deck seems fine, it's hilarious when my opponent starts and he auto assumes he won, summons bapho but gets rundown by all my tempo

Can anyone post a mega or link to all emblems currently available?

Garuda shouldn't hit face unless he targets an amulet. I bet it was a bug but they never fixed it.

>>staying some days on the Fate Generals
Good, now go back.

>muh fgog
Just fuck off back to your general and stop shilling your gacha garbage.

I used to respect bloodfags. Even with powered stuffs like Airjammer, they have to set themselves to near lethal range to benefit from the bonus. Nowadays Vengeance is only there to score that last 4 damage off Esmeralda if your opponent is stupid enough to hit you that low but doesn't kill you. Like, who needs strategy when you have a turn 7 16 damage?

>Fate Generals
Just stay in that shithole with your gacha shit.

It's not even Spawn that's solely fucking up Blood. I'm climbing with a cat rush deck and I already made 2k MP today. I should hit GM in 4 more days at this pace.

Is this game ded ?

Post decks for the thinking man.

yes

Can you post this list please? I Saw someone playing this on ladder the other day and thought it was really cool

Just use discord if you want to chat, you cuck.

A we are getting a post a fucking minute, why the fuck do you retards want it to go faster.

Ah shit, I thought I was the first one to think of it. The deck isn't refined so it doesn't really work right now, maybe 20% winrate with it at masters.

>bloodtumor plays 3 emeraldas in a row
IMPRESSIVE

Vengeance will come back, once baphomet gets nerfed. The deck is still stupidly fucking fast and consistent, if you don't cut soul dealer from it. Emeralda makes it harder for them to ward against lethal, disagreeable demon is a direct upgrade to grimnir for the deck, etc.
Spawn on its own is a really fucking slow card, especially if you can't save an ev for it.

why do you get to have 2 threads?

So what makes you think that if they nerf spawn to be a t8 only card, bloodcunts won't just make ridiculous control decks like control blood with was unkillable by anything except OTK decks? but with spawn drops during downtime turns? They have the heals, draws and removals to even deal with Baha drops thanks to emeralda now. Sort of Dshift or some discard meme deck, I don't see anything outlasting a control blood spawn deck. It's not even close.

>Don't want to play Blood and be part of the problem
>Nothing counters Neutral Blood
>I'm now forced to be part of the problem
I'm sorry guys

>decks for the thinking man
I'm enjoying this way too much.

>playing a normie game
>mum I'm so cool now
Go back there. Yes, my coworkers watch that shit and they love Bleach and Naruto.

You're doing yourself a favor. There is no "honor" or any of that bullshit in card games.

One for the Japanese server and other for the North American server.

When both threads were mixed basically we literally had a new thread every hour, the trafic was too much.
Now the jap thread got regular speed but NA threads are still fast as fuck.
Also fate as a franchise is really big on Veeky Forums.

It's for the NA version of the game and for the Nip version.

You don't have to apologize, the problem isn't playing t0 decks. It's cygames allowing them to exist.

>nothing counters blood
Only if they play Tove going first. KYB shadow seems to do just fine.

need a win without leaving please

Don't listen to this shitter, you do have to apologize.

Now bend over.

There is a reason why CBlood is doing nothing right now and was still doing nothing before people came up with Spawn Neutral.

Forest is a thinking man's craft.

That was blood without BKB, Sabreus, Tove and Emeralda. All those cards cover early game and emeralda specifically addresses the baha problem. Only problem is aegis/seraph.

>playing T2
>opponent curves Spiderweb -> Rapunzel -> Alice -> Sabreur -> Axe Fighter -> Tove + Snow
Fuck this game

Not anymore.
>play stuff on curve
>drop BnB on t6
I want roach to come back but cygames doesnt.

yes mam

>That was blood without BKB, Sabreus, Tove and Emeralda
>source: my asss
Why would people not play the new cards?

Yes, haven also has removal, boardclear and heals. And they have aegis, which is also a control deck wincon. I just wish they made it so you couldn't tutor spawn, so I could play my favorite deck. I don't even feel like touching blood right now.

Fuck roach.

Because it requires too much IQ to be played and people suck at deckbuilding?

>when you wanted cat

twitter.com/GameAI_jp/status/884658294995865600

Dshift is back boyos

>have to build deck around neutral to support B&B and ETA
>have to keep 3 neutral cards in hand
>not thinking
Keep telling yourself that.

>game-ai

Get fucked.

Yeah sure.

Just like that amazing Oz dshift that was supposed to kill all blood decks.

This meme deck has been posted tons of times already.
>talking as if that would be a good thing
Kill yourself, subhuman.

Cute alice

gamepress

What's the chemo of this meta?

your fault running both

Haven, as always.

Shadow

fuck off /v/

Nothing does well enough to counter blood to be considered chemo. Haven can slow it down the most, but still has negative winrates across the board

Haven is always chemo because it keeps braindead decks away. In this case, anything dependent on Alice and the Neutral package.

healing dragon
if only they reverted the LB nerf

Really enjoyed my first day of doing only solo missions

How can you even win with Dragon in this meta? I just get overrun by Neutrals

>be KMR
>really want cblood
>neutral blood is dominating
>tfw need to push cblood next expansion hard again

>Haven
>not braindead
Me play on curve me spam removal
Me so good at game

how can I improve this? I think I should remove the elf princess mage, but I don't know what the best replacement would be. dance of death, lilac, or another erin and something else?

Play Neutral Face Dragon and go first.

Man I fucking hate neutral.

t. unga

t. unga

Forest has plenty of great cards aside from roach: fairy driver, wood of brambles, will of the forest. Liza is a fucking life saver. You can meme blood with pixie mischief or (if he curved badly) Archelon. It's hilarious to pull off.

liquefy everything and build neutral blood.

Concede pls

Is this supposed to be a Rose Queen deck?

You open your wallet and give all your shekels to KMR.

Where were you when Vania got eaten?

play saha ramp with a shit ton of heals and removal, that's what i do. you can grind them out pretty easily unless you brick. blood isn't that much of a problem as long as you get the nut ramp.

>Vania
Who?

what else would it be?

>even giving the same cookie-cutter havenfag response, as conditioned by always having the same cookie-cutter curve plays
There is nothing skill-intensive about haven. Answers to make are extremely obvious and practically pre-determined.
The fact that you spam healing on curve instead of face damage doesn't somehow make it intellectual.

Thank you Vania adept! Don't go too hard with those spawn decks.

As much as /svg/ would like you to think, the game is not dead. Not even close to it. Steam's all time peak is 23k players and the last 24 hours peak is 11k. Not to mention, the game is primarily on mobiles so their current active users probably triple or quadruple that.

This meta is not healthy, but it's far from killing the game. All the developers have to do is look at their data, work on a few card changes that allows other crafts to have more even play rate and the meta is fixed. They already said a balance patch is coming at the end of the month,so this state of doom and gloom is only temporary.

>Quickblader wasn't fast enough

delete it

Claudia's nickname

No idea. The fact that you only run 1 Rose Queen made me question it.
I don't see a reason for you not to have Roach in the deck, especially because, if you draw your queen, the deck becomes a Wolfcoming deck. Also, for a late game Forest deck, I feel like 3 Aerin is mandatory.

What am I looking at?

>brick
That's what happens all the time. You can get very lucky with ramps and then end up with cards that don't deal aoe against a shit ton of wards, midrange cards and removals.

it only uses 1 because it's better to have an 8pp rose queen and a 0pp homecoming than an 8pp rose queen and a 0pp rose queen. I had roach in it before but took it out because it has anti-synergy with rose queen.

food

So when do patches usually come? because I want to get back into SV, but these abysses are making the game unplayable, because I want to try other decks,

We kill the lights

ded

kill yourself

They're monthly now. So the end of this month