League of Legends General - /lolg/

OLD Poppy > lulu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17uDo6TMFj8
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1b/Xayah.move26.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170422022643
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/ef/Jhin.tauntSona02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160117220921
youtube.com/watch?v=dm5jpXXl_w4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless Yordles and god bless America.

xth for breast metal waifu

How thight is poppy?

I like this thread more

Between the hammer and all the heroes she "meets", not very.

This. Please delete the other thread, not this one.

Xth for I want to marry Tristana! Good night lolg hope you all have a fantastic day/night.

New skins!

Shotgun knees!

Further Cait nerfs are required!

remove zac

I want Katarina to Death Lotus on my dick.

is kled shit
he looks like shit

ur shit

kled is beautiful and great but for the love of tits ban fiora

Kleds pretty good, but you gotta think a bit more with him than with some other faceroll top-laners. If you fuck up and lose Skaarl you can easily throw your lane away. Also, Fiora is a massive counter to him.

Knowing your limits and mastering he remounting mechanics takes some time and experience but he can definitely carry very hard .

He's bullshit.

>think you're about to kill him
>lol half his health back instantly

he's impossible to stop if he gets fed, but he's by no means a front line tank

Skarner and Kog'maw are the best friends and the best lovers!

>Faggots thought Urgot was gonna be a jungler

youtube.com/watch?v=17uDo6TMFj8

Not with that janky ass clear he isn't

I checked Dota's voice overs again just to make sure my memory was clear on how shitty they were

>[Hero] is picked: Hero!
>[Hero] enters battle: Hero!
>Walking around: Yes
>Battling: *Rammus's entire VO played on loop*
>Denies: Denied!
>Picks up Tracksuit of Squatting: Tracksuit of Squatting!
>Taunts fire guy: You're not so hot!!!!
>Taunts skeleton guy: I hope you don't bone me!!!
>Monkey king literally shares parts of his VO with wukong.

They never fucking say anything worth listening to. It's always just a comment on their current situation. You can't fucking name any personality traits for these fucks because they have none.

>not
>viable

>going out of their way to make sure he can't jungle
thanks I guess

>See Kled with courage bar high enough to reach full again if you try to engage him again.
>Woah, wtf, why wasn't I able kill him.
Its like Gnar all over again, people can't be assed to learn when you should and shouldn't fight them, and then cry when they get fucked for it.

it's a fine line you have to walk. on one hand just saying "Yes!" sounds really stupid on paper, but compare that to IVEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHIELD 20 times per game

The spoken lines on basic abilities annoy me a lot too actually. Only the ones with shitty VO's like Taliyah and Xayah though.

It doesn't seem too bad if he actually had a leash like in a normal game. I imagine you would definitely want the summoner cd mastery.

Best girl.
Best hands.
Best wife.

>LoL voiceover
>random static quote voice clips that play when you move and attack
>various grunting and combat sounds
> Dota voiceover
>sounds for moving and attacking actually make sense for movement and attacking and are simple as to not get annoying for something you spend the entire game doing
>all the equivalent of LoL's movement quotes are instead on actual events that they make sense being said for
>hero actually responds to situations that occur ingame
>30+ minutes of audio

Great b8 m8 I r8 8/8

That didn't seem to terrible a clear, he also had no one leashing, fucked up his passive procs on Raptors a lot, and didn't even try for a scuttle. Its probably not something you'll see in pro play anytime soon, but the E gives you a decent-ish gank, and the R will be disgusting for securing kills, you wouldn't even have to dive people with low hp, just tag them from fog and reel them in.

>camille has 20 voicelines for every ability
>says them EVERY single time you cast one

Cute mistakes!

Not to mention the characters are named shit like fucking Dragon Knight and Sniper. Can't expect much creativity there.

>I'VE GOT TWO THUMBS AND A SHIELD
>SOMETIMES I NEED TO TREAT MYSELF
GOTCHYA

>get a (You) but it clearly wasn't meant for you

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>just noticed it as it said post completed

There's a lot of shit I need to start filtering

Draven!
Coolest guy!
yay screw boodrum!!!

And here's the LoL version!
>[Hero] is picked: ...
>[Hero] enters battle: ...
>Walking around: *Random unrelated character quote*
>Battling: ...
>Denies: ...
>Picks up Tracksuit of Squatting: ...
>Taunts fire guy: ...
>Taunts skeleton guy: ...
Wow, so much better!

>It's always just a comment on their current situation
That's exactly what it's supposed to be, you fucking retard. Hearing how the character's personality responds to things that are actually happening creates a lot more personality than hearing a random phrase that relates to nothing once every ten seconds or so on right click.

There are a ton of actual complaints you can make against dota, yet you pick one of the few things Dota objectively has over LoL beyond the shadow of a doubt to try and criticize
Why

I'll gladly take Poppyfag over Lissfag for now

Someone in PBE go grab urgot and do the following

>runes
mobility (all available)
gold
lethality/mpen (whatever the fuck you want really)

>items
talisman
mobis
ludens
litch bane
black cleaver
dead man's plate

someone please god do this and break that fucking champion. theres at least 5 bugs on that fucker right now with those items together

Give me some words of encouragement lolg, I'm not feeling very good tonight

>BETTER DUCK
>FEATHERS FLY
>PINS AND NEEDLES
>FOUR

make me

It'll get better eventually user. just because I am still waiting for it doesn't mean that you have to

You can build a fucking road made out of gold, with all the craftsmanship in the universe, lay out a red carpet with threads made from the hair of unicorns, the planets can align and beam heavenly light down at all times and the bumps are perfectly timed to make you orgasm constantly as you ride down it; it still doesn't mean shit if all you use the road for is as a designated shitting street. It's fucking pathetic if you have so much more room to flesh out your characters but don't use it whatsoever because you don't have any characters, just sets of abilities tacked onto basically random visuals.

How badly are they gonna fuck her up?

At least the "nude with shadow tendrils covering naughty bits" part sounds promising.

ill give you a (You) and a cropped lewd of any champion

fucking do it

Using ADCs in solo lanes is fun.

im torn

on one hand lol's characters seem much less generic in terms of personality

but i do agree some movement lines are stupid

>walking to farm bot
>vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1b/Xayah.move26.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20170422022643
like uhh thanks i didnt ask

I require payment upfront first muchacho

Somewhere along the line I think Riot thought that instead of making quick audio quips for champions they'd just write massive fucking sentences for personality forgetting that its not only annoying but is also a terrible way of delivering audio ques for gameplay. I think it was Taliyah who started this because before hand the worst we had was Aurelion Sol and it wasn't bad at all on him when he's only spam his lines upon using Q or E.

Plenty of other champions have only a few words for a catch phrase:

FOUR
MOVE
LEAVE NO STONE UNBROKEN
BARREL
STEP RIGHT UP
THE ORDER IS GIVEN
NOT SO FAST
NOT HERE NOT NOW
ASHES AND DUST
WHATS ONE MORE GRAVE

All give me a nice audio que that they will use an ability, not one of them spams up the battlefield with too many voice lines when they use their abilities.

I don't know any champion's real catchphrase after Kled. Nothing "rings" really well like the aforementioned champions...just audio spam at that point. Especially when THROW ANOTHA ROC gets cut off for the first half of the delivery.

Life is a series of "not feeling well" days. Who you are, and the essence of your character, is how you react to it.

We're all in it together though, and we can relate to the other humans all sharing the experience of being humans. Such is life.

which champ

you cant just expect me to know big boy

any pure blonde aryans will do

>that image
does skank whore not sleep or what

>chose janna as mi go to support for the match
>team choses a "protect the adc" comp as if we were playing in the fucking lcs
>surprised when we lose because everyone went on and did their own thing without actual communication

jesus christ, also cait's build was so fucking retarded

At least you don't own Heroes of Newerth stocks.

Should I change my name or buy kayne?

>tfw remakes ruin your autofill protection even if it was the other teams fault

She'll be OP then nerfed to worse than she is now.

>not having 3 shards for kayn

Five seconds of actually looking at the characters would reveal to you that they have actual names in addition to the titles, just like in LoL. Dota just chooses to list them like classes in an RPG and use their title rather than the name, LoL does the opposite and uses the title as a subtext.

If Teemo was in Dota, he'd be called "Swift Scout" and if Sniper was in LoL, he'd be called Kardel.
Please educate yourself before posting and making yourself look like an idiot

forgot name

You can buy Kayn any time, but your name is what defines you, xXDicksuckerXx

>getting closer with people at work
>spill the beans with manager that my dad knows the owner of our company from years ago
>everyone has started treating me different;y, mixed between ignoring me and shit talking me behind my back

i fucked up

hmmm... give me a little bit here

jesus christ i fucked up so many words here

>that trundle nerf

Why?

>get btfo
>resort to "I don't like it so it's bad even though there's objectively more content and character building"
nice

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/ef/Jhin.tauntSona02.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20160117220921

I literally have to first pick swain every game i top because gnar is a thing again and jayce still isn't dead

Feast or famine.

His early game means everything for him and you have to keep in mind that he does have his (extremely shitty) match-ups where you're MUCH better off playing a different champ if he gets countered in champ-select. Like playing into a Fiora is an automatic feed & loss scenario for him, as an example.

I definitely don't recommend choosing him at all if you're first or second-pick in champ select because of this.

But other then that he's fun as hell to play when you're against even champ matches and his kit encourages you to take on his all-or-nothing mentality with your gameplay.

>Get btfo

Are you imagining things?

>More = better

LOLBABS I HAVE MORE FECES IN MY MOUTH THAN YOU HELLO????

>Character building with no actual characters.

nice

>Old champion uses an ability
"Burn! Haha!"

>New champion uses an ability
"I'VEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHEILDI'VEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHEILD-SKAARL?SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL?-MOVEMOVEMOVEMOVEBY-MYWORKYOUSHALLTRANSENDONETWOTHREEFOUR!-SOMETIMESINEEDTOTREATMYSELFI'VEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHEILD-THROWANOTHAROCKTAGYOURIT-THETRICKISTOBECLEVERANDQUICK-MOVE-ONETWOTHREEFOURTWOTWOTHREEFOUR-MYSPHEREOFINFLUENCEGROWS-ONLYCOWARDSRUN-FEATHER'SFLY-FEELTHEBREEZE-I'VEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHEILDI'VEGOTTWOTHUMBSANDASHEILD-WHAT'SONEMOREGRAVE-THETRICKISTOBECLEVERANDQUICK-SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!"

Holy fuck SHUT UP

what website is best fo when u want to see some players stats? op.gg and leagueofgraphs are garbage and dont show 100% accurate recent games and have other errors

Camille and Xayah & Rakan as a duo lane are the worst cases of this by far.

I like listening to other champions in the game, it gives it life and personality and they even act as cues for the skills they're using or are about to use - but those 3 literally never shut the fuck up, even when they're just walking around.

>OCE
>Already Patched
>have to wait until the wee hours of tomorrow for kayn anyway
F U C K

user, audio ques are what help react to specific abilities.

While HASAKI can be annoying as fuck, Yasuo would be even far more annoying if he didn't shout that since you'd 100% have to watch him at all times.

* ᴮᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ

>Xayah has more quotes for placing a word than Kassadin does in total

Is he releasing tomorrow for sure?

1.They probably didn't think it was a big change.
2.Because they're retarded.

>someone who blathers on a ton during the match talking to a mute about silence
Jhin oversteps himself yet again

uhh I did cleaver, shiv, ghostblade, boots and spinning around people shotgun knee'ing them does work the way you're imagining. There's no cooldown between them, just an individual cooldown for each one, so you can spin around someone and unload on them in a second.

To be fair Kassadin needs a VO update badly

>another match at Kayle top

Not that I can complain since I play /lolg/'s second most hated top-laner :^)

I agree whole heartedly.

Rakan on his own isn't too bad but it is a case of Riot going overboard on how frequently lines are being said over just performing a basic action like casting a skillshot or something.

Nu-Urgot seems to be in this boat as well from what I can gather.

I don't know which game you're supposed to be complaining about but both games have good VOs.

thats actually fucking true. They have so many taunts with his shitty cuck bird bf that, it makes like 220 dialogues more than kassadin.
I am a fucking kassadin main here and I want my guy to talk as well riot. And kassadin is the coolest mid laner in the league.
SO FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

I think Nu Urgot's build is gonna be almost identical to Gnar's BC+Mallet into full tank

youtube.com/watch?v=dm5jpXXl_w4

>that pic
It really says something when reworking a champ "no one liked to play" completely overshadows the newest champ who's got like 3 forms.

Why exactly is Malz allowed to sit pretty at 54% winrate with a fucking point and click kill ult and ridiculous utility?

Who should I get, in addition to the upcoming edgemaster?

I'm excited for Kayn, because I love edgy champions.

Because he's not shitting up pro play anymore

Players who just started playing around season 5 might see this game as "fun" but people who've been around since S1 really know how bad this fucking game got. Riot chooses cosmetics over gameplay and are only making patches based on their stupid E Sports project. Prove me wrong.

cammile

Hey, at least you aren't Kayle. She's literally got like 8 lines total.

Also, I want Singed to at least get SOMETHING done to his joke.
It's a good line for him, but someone so born to troll needs a better joke.

Maokai is definitely the absolute worst offender of the voiceline crime
>Throws a sapling
>Mumbles something I can't quite understand because his new voice actor is fucking garbage and talks lower than the natural sound effects of the map
>Every fucking time he throws a sapling
This infuriates me 300x more than Ivern (Who I play) or Taliyah spamming their lines. God forbid I have to stand near a Maokai for longer than 1 second.