Are you excited for clueless normalfaggot iPhone enthusiasts who have never seen the underside of a car to ruin the...

Are you excited for clueless normalfaggot iPhone enthusiasts who have never seen the underside of a car to ruin the automotive community, now that Tesla has given them access?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4MRydmz86E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please check the catalog before making duplicate threads on a topic

You gm sanctioned faggots are even more annoying than the soylent slurping faggot tesla fanboys

t. soylent slurping faggot tesla fanboy

How much does bob pay you?

Tesla hasn't given any of them access. The S and X is only affordable to the richest in society, the 3 so far still can't be built. All the service besides brakes and tires has to be done by Tesla. It's nothing but marketing shills.

>only affordable to the richest in society
>$70000 cars
literally upper middle class, Bentley and Rolls Royce are for the richest in society

>take away government subsidies
>suddenly they're $150K cars

>Being poor enough fix your own car

Kek, buy a new car you poorfags

>implying the 5 billion in subsidies are any match for the near 100 billion handed out in 2008 by king nigger

that's also not how subsidies work the subsidies are the intensives

King Nigger bailed out Tesla too

2008 bailout leaderboard

GM and other shit owned by them
>70 billion

Chrysler
>12 billion

tesla
>300 million

Now do you see why tesla is less of a leach on the government? And what did GM and Chrysler do with the money? GM wastes it all on shipping jobs to 3rd world shitholes and Chrysler shipped the entire company to a bunch of Wops. Your autistic hate boner is the most annoying shit on Veeky Forums

Now enlighten us which companies make profit.

and how does this profit help me or you as im assuming americans, it helps GM's executives and the mexiniggers they employ, literally contributing jack shit to our economy. Same reason toyota benefits america more than japan because they have a shitton of factories here.

>the bitter yuropoor shill thread again
How many are up right now?

>american """"intellectual"""""

t. 56%

>massive 170 billion in revenue
>tiny 1.7 billion in profit
considering how big they are they are barely profitable

>hans asperger getting mad that american cars are better

>delusional

lol

>tech required to make these doesnt even exist yet
>its PLANNED for 2020
>tesla might not even be there in 2020
>that thing cant go fast for more than 10s or it overheats

correct me if im wrong

>nio
HERRO CHING CHONG PING PONG?

>that thing cant go fast for more than 10s or it overheats
source?

>this buttmad the NIO can actually handle unlike the pigfat can't turn roadster

american cars once again turn out to be pigfat barges, the citizens sperg as a result

sper more now cuck, tesla can't even finish a lap around the ring before overheating

>4000 pounds
>not pigfat
nice try chang

post a shitbox tesla lapping the ring faster than the NIO

go ahead cuckold, give that a try

Doesn't exist yet, but both are electric, tesla has more horsepower, a full second faster, only thing is its weight hasn't been released yet, but if its under 4500 pounds then it will outdo the NIO

besides both cars are impractical bullshit that neither of us are ever going to own, why don't you attack something realistic like a model s or 3

>doesn't exist yet
>yet

lmao, imagine being this utterly delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=c4MRydmz86E

>a full second faster
>it will outdo the NIO
literally irrelevant because it cannot turn

vid related, something the tesla will NEVER EVER going to accomplish

now sperg more cuckold, american cars as usual are bottom of the barrel-tier

your entire post is memes and autism, you're the sperg

nice selfie amerimutt

>facts are memes
lmao at the coping mechanism cuck

If Tesla had come up with this I would actually be nice to them. All they need to do is come up with a car that doesn't look like a dildo.

Just admit it, you've got nothing. Tesla is scared as fuck to put their cars on a track and actually have to compete with everybody else.

>meme text
>meme text

AMERIMUTTS ARE LITERALY ON SUICIDE WATCH

jewtube.com/chinkteslaknockoffbtfosteslafuckmusk

>meme text
>meme text
LITERALY WHO CARES

meme related tesla btfo by based chang

ur autistic

Ok, how is literally any of that not literal memespeak

Im not a race car driver i just want something practial, 99.9% of people don't give a shit about lap times vs a 2 million dollar supercar

>amerimutt facing a total aspergers meltdown

kek

nice damage control cuck

confirmed the NIO is better than the roadster

Imagine if we had mods on this board?
That would be amazing

then stop being a special snowflake and buy a fucking prius

sperg more soyboi

>cuck cuck autism cuck autism SUICIDE WATCH
wow this is quickly devolving to a /g/ amd vs intel styled thread

>buying ugly cars
no

shills ruin everything, just wait someone will start calling each other pajeets

>hybrids

look at the tesla soybois having a fucking meltdown

Sorry Tesla, this is what the future is going to look like.

You've gotta be blind to buy a Tesla, I figured you wouldn't really notice a difference between one and a prius.

>I don't like tesla

>Am I fitting in yet?

>i hate libruls, israel #1, based shapiro

Holy shit I get it now. Your a fag for Elon because you go to /pol/ and you think every car company is run by Jews and Tesla might put them out of business.

>Holy shit I get it now. Your a fag for Elon because you go to /pol/ and you think every car company is run by Jews and Tesla might put them out of business.

Yes i am from /pol/ i hate niggers, jews, wops, slavs and subhumans like you

and jews do control the auto industry like everything else

Teslas are decent cars. Sure they can't track but that's not a Tesla problem, that's an American problem. If I had to pick an EV tesla would be at the top

SOYBOI FAGGOT RETARD AMERICA BTFO NIO #1

I understand that you can't show an ounce of emotion or individuality in the midst of other europeans so I'm ok with this outburst

>slavs, anglos, wops
>white
pick one

I'll pick all of them

You can't do that user, it will kill the troll

>A tesla has never been infront of Tesla's Birthplace and home
Rimac Wins

You faggots need to calm down, the roadster 2.0 hasn't even been tracked yet

Dont be an elitist fuckwit over your hobby, your the worst kind of fan.

I can just see all the stable masters complaining that these new automobiles would ruin the horse community.

Some of us dont give a fuck whats on the underside of a car, and yet i live and breath cars and car culture, so go fuck yourself

your probably a pedo too....

Funny how the Nio and the Rimac don't really have haters while the Tesla have...

Maybe it's because the formers actually get shit done while the later wiggles its dick from afar.

I'm excited for the inevitable massive Tesla fires from people crashing them at 100mph+ because they can't handle the acceleration and their reaction times won't allow them to take their foot off the accelerator before its too late.

Street legal cars will have their acceleration characteristics regulated by congress thanks to EVs.

Too bad there is one less Rimac now

GLORIOUS FERD
>0 million

GM A SHIT! TESLA A SHIT! FCA A SHIT!

The weird thing is, I've never seen a Tesla driver accelerate even remotely hard, because they're too concerned about range. They drive like total grannies. The big numbers are just there to generate hype amongst benchracing fags.

fords was around 20 billion

>people buy a practical car for practical reasons instead of living out their initial d fantasies
woah

>Retarded user went from talking shit about the NIO's performance to being practical with the Tesla
Wew lad, what's next? The Tesla has 4 doors?

>live in the San Fransisco of the midwest
>see a Tesla everyday on my way to work
>2 of the doctors at my hospital drive a model S
>rich chinese college students drive them downtown
>Model X just becoming popular
>model 3 will probably sway some prius drivers
>all the rich asian kids who drive GTR's and the old liberal boomers who drive ferrari californias and vettes will probably buy this new tesla.
shits depressing m8, i want to move back south

It looks like a bar of soap.

Are you sure this is ruining the industry? What if Tesla and similar EVs end up being a containment area for normies?
If the soccer moms and their cucks get distanced from ICE cars, how can that be even remotely bad for the ICE enthusiasts? The more of them transfer to these things the closer we get to eliminating the SUV and crossover plague. Maybe we become something like bikers and stop being shat on by regulators.

You wouldn't mean Uptown near Minneapolis MN would you?
I'm out on Minnetonka and I see a couple P85s commuting every morning. I haven't seen too many around the city that caught my eye. More and more places out here are installing EV plugs in parking lots though.

technology adoption rates are increasing faster and faster.

The time it took for adoption of color TVs was slower than computers, which was slower than smartphones. EVs are going to see a similar/faster adoption rate than smartphones. Should be about 30% of new car sales in 4 years.

In 4 years its likely that the majority of cars new sold will be either EVs or hybrids. A lot of manufacturers are pledging to phase out combustion engines already.
That'd definitely speed up adoption.

>be tesla
>be completely unable to automate anything

those pledges are made to sound like it's for the environment or whatever, but they really stem from the execs who's bean counters keep telling them that you won't be able to compete with EVs in 7 years.

companys are ruled by spreadsheets. Except for Tesla, since it's ruled by a madlad who wants to change the world. Which is why it's so scary for other car companies

They'll just buy electric crossovers

Electric crossovers could make extremely viable offroad vehicles if they had enough ground clearance and decent axles.

>FT quoted "someone"

nice source

>tesla cucks

>Are you excited for clueless normalfaggot iPhone enthusiasts who have never seen the underside of a car to ruin the automotive community,

The fuck have you been, they're already here shilling their everloving millenial lives out, and those Musksuckers are acting like he's a messiah or some shit.

>Take muh 'green' electric tree hugger 5000 cuck edition out into the wilderness.
>lose charge.
>can't refuel it because lol batteries, and using a gas fuel generator is a sin in our savior and messiah Elon's Eyes
> Attempt to reason with a grizzly, telling it how he and I are equals and multibearism is the future.
>Get eaten.

You have my keks

So an SUV?

If you ever think that Tesla faggots are not retarded, look at this. 500 likes.

>cars 3
what pathetic taste

if there is one thing everyone can agree on, it is good riddance to transmission tunnels

source: his asshole

Except all those fancy cars in the movie got BTFO by an FRS

>borrowing millions of dollars of taxpayer money from the Jews is somehow bringing down the Jews

Now I remember why I left /pol/.

sedan/suv/coupe = petrol engine
truck/pick up/bus = diesel
anal vibrator = electric motor

>Cars 3
>electric

Lel

Except you could always take an emergency solar panel for the wilderness. I'm yet to see it rain petrol.

>Some of us dont give a fuck whats on the underside of a car, and yet i live and breath cars and car culture, so go fuck yourself
No you don't. You just look at pictures of cars and masturbate. If anything you are nothing but a cancer on car culture.
Go get your hands dirty and come back to us.

It could take days to recharge the battery enough to get any meaningful distance.

>Richest in society
> $250000 cars

Literally lower rich class.

McLaren and Ferrari are for the richest in society.

A computer controlled hunk of junk that can't even use road legal tires? No thanks, I'll stick with my ICE then if computers are gonna be crashing me into things.