>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/282748-famitsu-readers-pick-their-top-20-favorite-simulation-games
youtube.com/watch?v=LmoRT6nPiJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know you fags will ruin this thread too

Echoes is my favorite 3ds FE

I really like Tharja.

I like Sophia. She's my main Raudrraven user!

I legitimately enjoyed Fates plot more than Echoes.

Echoes is just so fucking BORING. It's inoffensively bland in both characters and plot, the Jay Leno of video game plots. It's so riddled with cliches I felt like I was reading a high school fiction textbook, and it plays everything one of them straight. "Farmboy who turns out to be a prince teams up with a ragtag group of heroes to fight an ancient evil." COMPLETELY STRAIGHT. No twists or even attempts at a twist, the entire plot goes from A to B in 30 hours with nothing in between.

Alm and Celica are both so incredibly boring and inoffensive I fell asleep reading their dialogue. Alm is the bog-standard "good" protagonist, like Roy and Eliwood except he's actually MORE boring, seriously I can't think of ANYTHING noteworthy about his personality. Celica only fares slightly better. Both of them have been justifiably compared to Gary/Mary Stus.

Fates writing was at least interesting. It tried to do something innovative and failed spectacularly, but it was glorious to watch

So when do the Mark is a cuck memes start coming in? I'm still only halfway done with Lyn mode

Gonna ask again since other thread is dead
Best AoE special?
And does anybody use them, yknow, just for fun? Or have any builds that use them

yes

(lol

Am I retarded?

This is Vaida (dead)

everyone is just fucking angry today, aren't they

It says here you're a part of the Mamui defense force, care to explain yourself?

They all suck but if I had to use one I'd use the lightning one that is a line. You can break QR but you also activate Vantage.

>desperately roll for nino and snipe nothing but greens
>-atk cherche
>-atk cherche
>-hp +res cherche
>beruka
>arthur
>5* -atk raven

>He doesn't have one horse unit with Pass 3
Yes. Yes you are.

EXTREMELY cursed image, do NOT open

>Am I retarded?
Yeah
How did you let that happen? No way it wasn't on purpose

That's my wife

I really want Idoun and Igrene to complete Arcadia squad
it probably won't happen for the next year though

I would go with blazing wind since you should never count on hitting more than one unit and should go for damage, but just in case, hitting the adjacent tiles is clearly the best

When Yumina gets into Fire Emblem Heroes she will be dual wielding The Again Staff and the Starlight Tome.

Shit unit!
Giraffe neck!
Autism!
Sophia!

Delthea has a crush on Ewan!

What's your favourite map from Tear Ring Saga?

Yes, the series has always focused on the harem aspect in both the mangas and the games. This is just some really angry and autistic user.

Half way their lads. Shit is so easy and boring on hard 5. I can't wait to get that emblem and do more of the fun shit.

Yes, she's my wife. I appreciate you saying it for me.

>Reddit Ring Saga
Not FE

Desu I like Echoes just because it's finally a step away from MUshit, I can't stand self inserts
The good atmosphere and storytelling is just a bonus

help me out lads

Post best maps

The one with those stupid fucking eyeballs that split again and again. Or the map where that general will kill himself in a certain number of turns.

Please... don't bully. Sophia is... is a good girl. Be... nice!
Heh, that's alot of pretty light.

>+spd -hp Eirika
Worth 5*ing when i got b.cords doing quadbuffing?

The one that takes me to your heart

Her tiny body cannot hold twins

>halfway
>only 20.2% done
Try again, user.

But the game is presented like a VN where you are literally Alm and Celica. The characters even talk to (you) in base conversations as if you are. Stop false-flagging.

delete this

>All these teenage Nino art
>Tfw no Adult Nino fanart taking care of her twins

Time to hire a drawfag...

Her tiny body will cease being tiny when she hits puberty.

gonintendo.com/stories/282748-famitsu-readers-pick-their-top-20-favorite-simulation-games

The one with Arkis' GF and not Kempf is cool too

Isn't Nino dead?

>Post my opinion
>Your opinion is wrong!!!
Yeah alright

I can't wait that long

+atk -def or +spd -res Snacki?

Quadbuffing is a meme, Eirika is great because she can buff and move in the same turn. Bridelia can't triple buff and then Reposition Nino back after killing.

Does this count?

Kana is cute at least

No, that's my wife

Name literally ONE (1) good song from Fates.

You literally, figuratively, metaphorically can not.

Is Awakening now a grandpa FE?

You have good taste user!

that doesn't make them self-inserts, guy

Flora is legitimately a good character, though.

You're complaining about MU elements and refusing to acknowledge the MU elements in Echoes. Fuck off.

+Atk -Def
Stick a Death Blow 3 on her and you'll be golden

>Eirika is great because she can buff and move in the same turn.
That's actually the opposite of how it is, Rally Atk/Spe is what lets you extend your buff range from 1 to 3, which is much better when you're also using a dancer

When the Switch game comes out

>FE4 over 3 and over Awakening and Fates

b-but the nuFE menace

>Nino is changed to Nina in the Italian version

Would've been better if they just made her a trap

she's legitimately not and fuck you for dragging that into this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LmoRT6nPiJA

+atk if going raven tome, +spd if going blade tome.

Reminds me of Radiant Dawn Mist

Road Taken (Roar) was alright. It's no Bearer of Hope, but it's not terrible

Yes, I know she's my wife. You don't need to say it again for me.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again:
Please don't use Langrisser for your autistic tantrums.

No. FE5 is the last grandpa FE game.

I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking, have a nice night

ist that map good? RD is the only one I haven't played but that one map looks kinda meh

>All Sakura Wars games are there except 5
Looks like the japs are still mad after 12 years.

Use both

Service with a smile, bitch.

what kind of service

it's only super bad if the character is customizable (((((((((((((^:

Explain, I'm curious. Do they NTR the favorite waifu or something?

??

If you're quad/tri buffing with Bridelia you have to start your turn next to your buffee and then spend your turn using Rally Atk/Spe, while Eirika can tri buff and then provide an additional move.

>using a dancer

I like Hana

ok

>>using a dancer
I'm glad to know your "insight" doesn't matter.

Her voice is kinda shitty

This is why you have Swap on some units instead of going all Reposition.

Freeze staffer.

She looks funny though.

Echoes is a better waifu simulator than Fates

Prove me wrong

Not an argument.

I'm gonna FIST your waifu.

I like it a lot. It has one of the cheesier story elements, and I won't spoil it for you, but it has some great character development and a lot of high-exp yield enemies

Best girl is canon

sakura wars is better

I can't cum inside smol celica

damn I wanted a blowjob

Echoes is the worst FE game ever made. Echoes fans can't even defend it past drill posting, blaming fates when no one brings it up, and saying the characters and story are "good".

I second that, but that guy isn't even a langrisser fan and he's falseflagging so it's pointless to complain.

Do you know if people do LTC runs of Langrisser games, or anything of the sort? I've played them several times and need some sort of challenge to spice up my future runs.

Also, I don't play FEH, but I'm eagerly awaiting Urushihara's Micaiah.

I just want the seal senpai.

Fire Emblem is the worst simulation series ever made.

They're good for padding score. Use whichever you have available (arena), or whichever fits a map better (GHB). You'll want the "blazing" types, though, and Blazing Wind is the best for stuff that clumps together. I have Blazing Fire on most units since I can't seem to stop rolling bad natured Jeorges.