Official Discord:
Official Forums: Oh wait
Official source of useful information: Oh wait
In game Veeky Forums chat: type /chat join vidya

I'm not surprised you died.
I am surprised you lasted this long.

the next time you die
i'm stealing your shoes

How are you supposed to know it's bullshit if you skip everything you stupid mongoloid?

>Black Sun, Red Sand needs the Marya after missions before you kill the Black Pharaoh
>Main bad guy says the Black Pharaoh is dead when you haven't even fucking killed him yet in the story
Come on, funcom.

FATALITY

Carterposting!

>ywn take carter to prom

>Even as you post this here, Danny fucks her in the rear

Danny is probably got filth exposed so her booty is probably safe. If he is fine then yeah, he is probably plowing her.

>Probably

Carter is too distract by Filth Danny and gets Filth tentacle raped.

They have already gone on dates though, so she is being plowed by Danny filth or no filth

Holy shit, they have one of these still in the game.

delete this it wasnt a date date

Imagine how annoyed I was after finding out.
In fact, I didn't like crafting at all in OG TSW.

It's amusing it is in the mission where you time travel.

It also bugs out and forces you to restart the quest before letting you combine the items

>downtime in 6 hours 15 min

eh getting shamballala up again is worth a lil downtime

>The downtime will be 15 hours

>last played in like, 2014 or something
>last real thing remember is fighting the huge super raid boss filth raven bird or whatever in the world tree regularly
>kinda wanna pick it up again now

Is it worth it to give it another go? I barely remember shit so I'd probably start over with a new character. Not sure if I'd stay Illuminati or go with someone else though.

It took me like seven tries trying to assemble the fake ancile.

no

To be fair Danny is the one who deserve her the most. It's obvious they like each other a lot.
A MONSTER SLAYER NEVER DIES
Also for the Taco achievment.

Sure why not

Yes. Go for it.
Also link your old account to the enw one with the website, leveling your skills will be significantly less of a pain.

Taco achievement?

Should I got Hammer/Chaos or Hammer/ Ele? Leaning Ele for my secondary but not 100%

pls help

I Like It Hot require you eat a taco way more spicy than what the vendor can offer you. So you're supposed to mix things up.

its free, try it but dont pay money

Hammer/Chaos if you want to tank, Hammer/ele if you want to dps/assist with debuff i'd say.

Given how much time i'm spending on it, i took the Patron thingy. I won't buy anything else though, but the patron seems worth it. It's not like I'm just playing some browser game.
Hopefully they won't listen to the gypsies on reddit too much and will bend things in the right direction.

I would say chaos provides better safety and utility for close range melee weapon such as hammer.
And you will have a tank role pretty much.
Also consider the outfit you will get for weapon capstone and weapon combos.

>giving them money
Screenshot my posts, and keep it on your desktop. Then later when you get fucked in the ass you can look back and remember you chose this.

Like i said, i'm only subbing for this month. I do not intend to buy aurum in the slightest.
And 12eu seems like a fair price for something i'll spend 200 hours on.

Watch out. Funcom chose possibly the worst merchant to handle online payment they could have short of having some dude named Yuri who lived in a van down by the river who accepted payments in Krokodil.

yuri is trustworthy

Yeah, found out after i spent my shekels.For now nothing wrong seems to have happened but I'm keeping an eye on my bank account.
They must be incredibly retarded though. Launching a game and only using suc a shady solution? I was blinded by my love for the original game, but I doubt the hardcore fanboys are that numerous.

I'm not subbing til they start releasing more story content, fuck this holding the new issues hostage behind pay2grind

Same here. I dropped a hundo on the big boy aurum platter, and then saw the redditor babbies screeching and now I fear for my butt.

Funcom's incapable of good business decisions.

That's probably a good decision. Sadly, if a lot of people do the same they'll see this relaunch as a failure and won't release anything new.

RIGHT
ITS INFURIATING
BUT ID RATHER HAVE MY MONEY AND NO GAME THAN NO MONEY AND ONLY MAYBE POSSIBLY A GAME

As usual, everything is shit.

What does that much aurum get you?

Way too litle for it to be worth it.

I dont care for stories in general. Dont get so upset over your beloved game, autist

Dropped a hundred as well, the aurum got me pretty much nowhere. Got further trading it all for MoF and buying up gear but still, didn't alleviate the grind.

The 3rd age coins you get only buy 2 pip purple gear btw, so they jew you twice over

Then why play this game when other much better exist gameplay-wise with much more content? Serioulsy it makes no sense.

The 2pip gear makes good fusion fodder for going to yellow tho i'd assume

So Last Train to Cairo is chronologically after you do the initial story line, correct? Why did they throw it into the main story.

Went Blood Blade and it feels like ass
Is Blood Pistols better?

> things are about to get really gross

Its free and new

Newbie here
Roman weapons? Roman supplies? Holy fucking shit, do I get to use a gladius??

Those are for a quest
And weapon skins arent in yet but yes you could use a gladius

muh dick
I'll be waiting patiently for those skins

yknow, now that I think about it, she and Danny couldn't have had sex. You know how some girls have trouble controlling their bladders during sex, especially when they're younger/newer to it? She can hardly control her powers as it is, I imagine if she ever orgasmed she'd probably kill her partner and burn the house down

The match is struck.
A blazing star is born.

>Carter Climaxes
>half of soloman island gets glassed
That would be pretty funny.

>wants to go for round 2
>and round 3
>and round 4

Would be the best night of sex ever, you'd wind up in a crater half way to the center of the earth by the end

Anyone has already made a list of missions that are really fast to do, so you can quickly get the daily bonuses? Like Draugnet, it's p good, bit of running, can be done in like 2 minutes.

Been meaning to make a list like this myself.

Trick is it would depend on your load/sprint speeds and they'd have to be in the same area, I'd probably try egypt first. Good exp without hitting the health sponges you get from transylvania.

Dungeons count for main quests and bounty kills count for side quests, so if you wanted you could get a group of 5 and bang out dungeons quick then just patrol areas that frequently give bounty quests.

I do first zombie quest + delivery, elm street blues, both package sidequests and the ward quest in church on my alts, takes like under 10min to do

Solo Polaris normal is the best to do if you just want to blow all your keys that day too, right?

I just teleport around a lot at this point.
I do Fistful of Zombie from Boone, grab the ammo on the way, Draugnet from Andy, Norma's first mission, then Hawthorne's red mission and Hell Hath No Vacancy from Back, doing bounties on the way.

Eh blowing keys on polaris sounds like a waste, doing slaughterhouse or facility takes like 20min and gives better distillates

That works, I just cant stand those kingsmouth quests, seen them too many times

Are challenge logs shared between characters or are they unique to each one? I want to level an alt since I'm leveling another character with my friend, but I don't want my main character to miss out on any logs.

Yeah but on the other hand, it barely takes any time to do them.

unique to each one

Each char has their own daily challenge list, so 2 chars = 2x the MoF
SD quests are also pretty fast once your level is high enough for the mobs to ignore you.

what is shambala?

>people getting banned for grouping up to kill mobs
on top of all that has been said in general, why do you retards keep supporting this game/company?

nani

le patreon seems worth XD

no i mean
what's this about people getting banned for grouping

grouping caused xp gains from killing mobs to multiply
some people abused it and got banned and now are totally le innocent victims crying on reddit

People were abusing the fact that xp is multiplied for each person. With a full raid group, people were going round Transylvania, pulling loads of mobs and farming a shit ton of AP & SP.

Well, it could be said that they kind of are innocent victims.
Not innocent as in that they didn't do anything, but innocent in the sense that they merely saw an opportunity in a dev's mistake.
It's just xp, they shouldn't even care. It doesn't affect the value of aurum or mof. Wasn't there some Aurum exploit in launch and literally no one got banned from that?
I guess you could make a case about AP and SP gains hurting Funcom because you can buy those with aurum, but I at least don't believe them to be the primary investment of people who buy aurum.

How useful is this for a blood dps?
Or is Eldritch better?

eldrich tome has to be better

I mean, how much of a problem is self damage when you dps with blood? Small or big?

So I'm jumping from rooftop to rooftop 15 minutes ago, and now a new mission tells me to tail a guy in a suit.
This is some Asscreed shit right here. What's next, mission tells me to air assassinate 15 cultists? Man I wish I could dress up like Altair

simple /reloadui or using another station does the trick. something chokes up in the background after first use

because it explains what happens with the evil dude etc.
it fits somwhat, no big deal really.

tyler freeborn being a lvl30-something quest is the actual bad idea.

what should the tyler quest be then?

>Well, it could be said that they kind of are innocent victims.
at that level you'd assume someone seeing "hey, we get multiple times more exp" to test it a bit, then report it and move on, not HEY GUYS LET'S DO A RAID AND EXPLOIT THE SHIT OUT OF IT FOR HOURS XD" especially after the aurum shit that happened and got people banned for good. the conscious effort is what makes them stop being "innocent victims".

>I guess you could make a case about AP and SP gains hurting Funcom because you can buy those with aurum, but I at least don't believe them to be the primary investment of people who buy aurum.

you either have to spend time or money for it. sure, it's more on a personal level and doesn't really affect others, but it means potential lost income and funcom already had a "no fun allowed" policy when it comes to abusing exploits, so I don't really know why people are surprised.

besides, you need that stance. if you let even one thing slide the next time people will whine about THEY DIDN'T GET BANNED WHY DID WE??! WAAAAAAAAAA (and it was only a suspension anyway, not a ban).

>Server Status: Offline

after 50 once you're done with the story, like it was done in TSW.

??? Are you retarded?

>and it was only a suspension anyway, not a ban
Then it's fine, but how long can it be for them to be bellyaching about it? I doubt Funcom's going to take their exploited XP away either.

What?

It's scheduled. EVERYBODY knew about this since yesterday

And that means I'm retarded if I'm annoyed I can't play? Get some sleep, grump.

Yes it means you are retarded. Because you KNEW when it was going to be down Let's be honest you didn't which is why you are mad and so you could have easily planed around it. You could have done a multitude of other activities in this time and play later.
But no you are that reddit shitter that we had a couple of threads ago who checks if the game servers are online by going to reddit instead of the game launcher

Jesus Christ, you've got some paranoia. I'm not whatever fucking faggot you seem to have an obsession with. If you had actually read my harmless post instead of overreacting, you'd see that the text I'm quoting is text from the game launcher and not Reddit. No one's mad here except you, you goddamned autist.

it could be 1 minute and those retards on reddit would still find something to whine about. just look at the whole "it takes 8 years and millions of shards to max ONE item!!!! FUNCOM WANTS YOU TO PAY MONES" which was complete bs, yet there were multiple threads about it and people shitting themselves they'll never get a BIS weapon that they don't even NEED.

add to that the constant whining since launch about item progression and that the game isn't literally wow...
no idea where those fucking turbocasuals come from just regurgitating shit they don't even get (like the AH limit or how progression independent of drops means RNG won't fuck you over).