Show me your shitbox, this is mine, my first car

show me your shitbox, this is mine, my first car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5NWcdq4Wf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

British Columbia is for fucking losers who can't deal with rust.

Oh shit steembro. I got an 02 1.8 GLX wagon.

mine is regular 1.8 esteem, power nothing, but it has all I want, it was 850 which is a fucking steel but I had to do some repairs so it came to 1500. also do you find this car is peppier than it seems by it's HP? it moves when you want it to, must be the weight.

The 1.8 is pretty torquey and the lack of weight helps. I only got the auto and it still gets to 160kmh pretty quick.

160? you must live in europe, I wouldn't dare approach that speed anywhere in this country.

>first car
Cool, this is my first car.

honestly sick af, is that a lada? I have a hard time differentiating between boxy cars

Naw. People hit that pretty often in Alberta. No stinkin' 40k over laws here. You still don't want to get caught at those speeds though.

with all those brodozers that sounds like a recipe to get fuckin killed, classic alberta.

Keep your fucking shitdozers out of the maritimes you overpaid oilfucks

Yeah, I have had this only for 5 days so I haven't had the time to get proper photos of it so I'm using the old photos it taken by the seller.
The windshield wipers motor is currently broken and it has been raining pretty hard for the last week so I can't get it to the road. Not a good idea to drive it on the road and the engine is not running properly so there is still something to do in it.

It's fine. People get shitfaced in the boonies and rip down the backroads at 140 and not that many people die.

Why would anybody move to the maritimes? You fuckers stay out of my oil patch.

I've had it about 6 weeks, but I might be selling it to my buddy soon. It's a really solid daily, but I know I'm going to hate having FWD in the snow.

We move here to die in peace
Death to mainlanders. Victoria ad infinitum

Not my actual car, but identical.

FWD performs better than RWD in the snow, but less than AWD, you don't nee AWD unless you are literally in like multiple foot deep snow, you just need winter tires

N for Nigger

50% scottish descent you cunt, you have to learn sometime, can't always be a pro.

2cool4blackice

>inb4 can't deal

I'm not worried about getting stuck, I'm worried about having fun. Pulling the ebrake to skid in the snow is shitty. I want something that I can actually link turns and stuff with. Debating on whether or not to re-register my Jeep for the winter, but I really don't want to be paying insurance on 3 cars.

>18241870
T. cant deal

One of the best trucks I've ever owned hands down. It still runs like a rock but I've got a nicer truck to beat on now. On a side note if anybody is interested she's a strong runner and according to the DMV she's a slick one owner.

'nother angle.
She'd shit and 'git all things considered. Shame she has cancer :(

Protip: Esteem/Baleno have glass transmissions. I had the 1.6 and the transmission was fucked at 150k km. The 1.8 usually breaks quicker, especially if you let it pull hard quite often.

Was it fwd, or awd?

That's the manual I'm assuming? I've heard bad things about them. I've got the Aisin automatic which hopefully holds up.

>first car
YEEEE BRAH SKIDZZ
(I wish I still had it)

its scooby

This is my third car, bought it in August as kind of a birthday present to myself.

Then less than a month later it got hit in a parking lot so now there is a big scar along the driver side.

yeah it was the manual and fwd.

I don't have a pic of mine, but it's a red '06 lancer ES with flecking paint and some body rust. The driver headrest has a brown stain from the sweaty mexican I bought it off of.

sticker fagging is life.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5NWcdq4Wf4

Is this you?

the best sticker collection on this board, jealous.

Depends where you live.

Kansas/MO area. Truthfully the vehicle is likely unfit for highway use or at least I'd avoid it since it has so many miles on it but if you need a winter beater there's only really one gasket that needs replaced and it isn't worth the engine teardown at this point. Other than that mechanically she's pretty good overall.

I'm in the Midwest, so it wouldn't be something doable anyways. It's a nice looking specimen though. I loved my C1500.

Sure as shit. I'd definitely own another one.