/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #79

A super dueling puppy is still a puppy edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Duel-a-thon is going on right now
>Super Joey is in Duel World till the 17th
>Ranked Duels have had a huge revamp. Check in game for full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New mini box has some fire and zombie support
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few days. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamepress.gg/farming-guide/super-joey-farming-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Level 40 Joey has poison of the old man

FUCK YOU KONAMI EAT A FUCKING DICK GOD DAMMIT

I don't believe you

Nice, free red eyes spirit for 15 duels. Gift WC retards wasted gift

I think when konami released elements unite! and saw that people used it for farming they were just like, well just put poison in there deck to stop them from having an easy farm.

just started the game ,so what is the best pack to start buying?

find a deck you want to build first and then choose a pack from there

preferably a deck that uses a nerf-resistant skill like Balance

Crimson for 1800 beaters for other cards expect to pay lots of gems or money

What the fuck, when did we hit bump limit in the old thread? It was like 350 this afternoon.

Buy the dragon structure deck first.

>First Joey is Lv30
>Next spawn is fucking 3 hours from now, and it's another Lv30
>Konami is giving away a Red Eyes Spirit, so I completely wasted my Worlds reward

I'm having a bad day anons

Nice already got red-eyes insight

Level 30 has Dragon's Gunfire although I forget if he had that the first time around.

You need 3 of them anyway so it's hardly wasted

Fuck dragon shit. Fuck ALL dragon shit.

I had 2, I picked a 3rd for my reward. I would've had the perfect amount thanks to this event

Lvl 30 has 2 dragons gunfire this time around

Whoops, guess you flushed your prize down the pisser then :^)

Any farm deck for super Joey level 40?

Does unhappy girl still work for joey? Dont wanna waste my first lvl 40 spawn.

Deck pls

What's the strategy here? Doesn't he stamping destruction your d gate? Then it's open to a spiritual wind art

>tfw no Labyrinth Builder
What's the best way to farm skills, guys?

Using Elements Unite. You can farm Yugi, Tea, Weevile, Rex and Odion at lvl 40 with more than 7000 pts

What's the strategy? Level 40 Joey's in the duel world and I don't wanna fuck up something silly

Never tried it but I assume that if you activate D gate asap (ie during his draw phase) he wouldn't use stamping D on it. Not 100% sure though.

Brainlets

Also heard that you should set 2 D gates for DT and spirit art.

Haven't tried it on Joey, but Kaiba never twisters your Dgate. Obviously the AI doesn't want you special summoning a monster.

>Dragon support
>AGAIN

This will be the event where they fix the AI going dead at dgated labyrinth walls I bet.
>if you won't lose attacking into it then attack into it

Still runs a risk of the D-Gate being Wind Art'd (stranding your Wall in the Banished Zone).

The dude on Reddit said he used DT to pop the D gate and then tried to spirit art the wall.

Plus you can always just use unhappy girl if that's what works for you.

So how the fuck do you farm this faggotry?

Rex thought he was hot shit destroying his phoenix but didn't count on the heart of the cards giving me 2 jades and windstorm

Why did they add super rush headlong?

Trick people into buying a pack for an inferior mirror wall

>Its a 3 Lvl 30 joeys in a row episode

>inferior

lol I downloaded nox to play on PC, and all the sound is high pitched for some reason.

it's actually pretty fucking funny to hear what sounds like a chipmunk on helium say all these super dramatic lines during duels

Alright brainlet go waste your gems

Why are you allergic to synchros, /dlg/?

I'm playing World Championship 2011 and thus experiencing synchros for the first time, and I'm loving them. However even the most basic of them would be pretty broken in duel links I think, unless you only added some really shitty weak tuners.

tbqh I have no problem with XYZ, Synchros, etc. What I dislike is the turn 1-2 swarming that usually happens because of them. That's no fun at all, it's literally just who draws a better hand at that point. If a duel doesn't last longer than at least 5-6 turns, it's really not fun or about strategy at that point.

Umm guys???? Joey just SD'd my dgate????

this is already happening now though. Mako, Toons, Naturia, and Red Eyes. These decks can fill up their board super fast now.

yup, i don't like those either. it's too much in a speed duel format

>He doesnt like speed
>in a speed duel format

I'm actually curious as to which format has the smaller average turn count between speed and master duels. My guess would be that speed duels are faster until you hit competitive play.

>taking 5+ minutes to make a single turn is "speedy"

>Turn 1, enemy summons Hammer Shark, special summons Beautunaful Princess, sacs it to summon another hammer shark, then special summons star boy
>Enemy now has 2 2400 and a 1250 field
>You lose instantly unless you drew perfectly

Did you have fun user?

>mfw I drew magical arm

>grinding for levels and got hhg
This is actually pretty comfy to play. I may give it a try (if my internet doesn't keep failing) but I'm looking forward to the nerf, decks can't be allowed to be this comfy

Joey will destroy your D-gate with desert twister effect.

>using magical arm shield

Most fishfags are out of silver by now

Does elements unite work for level 40? Or did Konami give him a burn card to shit on farming again?

Grinding how user?

>mfw some dragon shitter used magical arm on me in Gold 3

I'll admit, I was surprised

No, Joey has two dragon gunfire (deals 800 damage or destroy 1 monster with less than 800 def)

>people think SRH is even comparable to Mirror Wall
what is the best case scenario of SRH? you trade?

Only level 30 has gunfire, but level 40 has metalmorph and spiritual wind art - miyabi

Lvl 40 has stamping destruction so you can't set anything. Also has metalmorph so if he can equip that it's over for gate guardian

battling sds, lds or vagabond when they appear

I bet you never face SRH yet

>destroy that opponent's monster at the start of the Damage Step.
>at the start of

SRH happens at the start of the damage step, so you trade your SRH for their one monster. If they have another type though you're fucked.

I never asked for this

>because elements unite exists konami are giving every single event LD ever since then a burn card in at least one deck
>also fucks over non-paradox farm decks by dicking you out of an extra 1000, making you jump through even more hoops for the 8k
they may as well just be advertising the modded apk alongside this game if they're gonna keep trying to stop us from getting card drops

gotta sell those birdfaces before HHG is nerfed

Post Bad Decks

I got all drop skills except titan showdown and sleight from last bakura event

To be fair, Joey has almost the exact same deck as he did the first time so I don't know what people were expecting

Show me a naturia meme deck guys, i need cute bugs and plants

i hear he now has poison of the old man at level 40, though 40 hasn't spawned for me yet so i haven't been able to see for myself

No I can confirm he doesn't. I just farmed him with labyrinth builder and he ran through his whole deck without using it

oh thank fuck, guess i gotta be lucky to get 40 then
does he still use that dragon fire burn card at 40?

Dragon gunfire? No. But he does use Stamping Destruction so you can't set anything and if you summon Gate Guardian he'll use Metalmorph to get past it

duellinks.gamepress.gg/farming-guide/super-joey-farming-guide

>first drop is a skull dice
>LITERALLY the only drop I got from the last event
>already had 8 of them from super joey alone
fuck this gay ass game

Seems good. Just need to find a replacement for Oz and Security Orb and I should be good.'

It's a Super Joey spawns at level 30 after 3 hours episode

If Barrel Dragon is 50% why does it never fucking work.

They never expect it

I've got 5 Joey spawns but all at level 30. Drops nothing but shitty cards, not even gems or orbs.

I hate people who have tribute explosion

>consistency
>5/5 stars
>play against Super Joey level 40 just now
>literally draw nothing but combo pieces and Enchanted Javelins
>lose
Yeah 5/5 consistency. Sure got me those Ishzarks I needed

>Blast
>Magical Arm
>Magic Jammer
How can I make my deck even more ragequits inducing?

3 mirror walls, 3 cuckibohs, 3 super rush headlong

etaqua into grarl axe

>Bakura running Tragedy for no reason
Also, Prescience Handless was a bad idea. Just going with normal handless now.

>"""no reason"""
>has windstorm

>implying everybody doesn't run Windstorm
>relying on drawing Windstorm or Security Orb to get a monster pop
It's too slow. I play Clowns and even I think it's shit

>third best card in the game
>Rare

He got you with it, so it works. At most, he can get rid of 3 monsters.

>3 econ

Why people shove this shit in every deck, holy fuck

Your reaction says it all