/tesg/ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8c9HvcDDHI
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36714/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP
REPLYING
TO
IZZY

+
IGNORE

EEO waifus I've seen look far better than those characters user. Eiries was never very good with the elf sliders though he takes some really cool screenshots with them. They just look pretty instead of alien like they should.

>That's actually extremely sociopathic. Jesus Christ get a clue. Also your way of using LUTs is objectively the less effective way to do it in this day and age. Again, let me remind you it's not 2017.
Calm down, you're literally sperging at this point. I'm not wrong about LUTs, you were. And you are wrong about the rest of your post and you know it.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

izzy-pizzy-lemon-shizzy?

What night + light mods does /tesg/ use?

Post a screenshot towns/villages at night from you game

Skyrim is for the Nords

ELFX and your weather mod and/or ENB of choice. I use NLVA.

>Eiries was never very good with the elf sliders
>posts that abomination like it's better
lol?

>What do you disagree with?
Ah, I just mean things you mention in the thread. I can't quite recall what specifically you wrote in your guide. I do remember you added some mods I suggested though.

I do know we have different opinions on Better Cities. The others slip my mind. I just remember they happened.

He's fine.

Pretty sure most folks just use enb, or enb along with ELFX

>siding with the Imperials who bend over for Thalmor cock and hate Talos

lmao

Why am I deified so much even after all these years? I don't even fish much anymore and back when I did there were always people keeping the thread in perspective that it was just a joke. When you guys take is super seriously and shitpost about anything I do, even if it's helpful, it makes me realize the game is no longer a game -- it's become some collection of instances where I did psychological damage to you. Kinda hardcore but it obviously wasn't my intent. I don't even know you as a person, you're just some user shitposting. I just want to talk about mods.

Vanilla is best imo. ENB is more than suited to frame your game nicely. ELFX is good if you really need one though.

It's just a pic of an elf. I thought Eiries made that one lmao.

ELFX and vanilla weathers with ENB

"What the rebels like to forget is that we're the only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim"
Stormcucks OUT

Exactly. EEO Elves actually look like something not human.

>only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim
>Dominion is literally in Skyrim and regularly captures and interrogates citizens

What did the Imperial milk drinker mean by this?

@182418348
>"I just want to talk about mods."
>Shitposts and derails another thread
Like a broken fucking record. Kill yourself and stop bothering us you loser.

>Let's Ulfric violate his waifu everynight
>Enjoys it

>he's fine
>carrying on shitposting after being proven wrong on multiple subjects
the dude is literally posting opposite-of-truths just to try to get (You)s. this falls under the rules "no flaming" and "no spam"

You can have some stars.

That's a big moon.

I'm curious now but I guess it doesn't matter. I -hate- the new Better Cities as well, they're using that ugly as hell Chorrol Manor from Cyrodiil Rebuild and I loved the old chapel. I'm really triggered. The older versions are still okay though if you don't mind losing 100 fps.

Nice screenshot but it's a bit dark. I'd map those tones to brighten it up to give it a fantasy feel.

Yeah. That mod is really great. Did anyone ever make a Morrowind-esque Argonian race mod?

it's almost as if the empire can't fight the dominion if it's own fucking provinces are fighting the empire

yes you are entitled to repeat that line but the use the the phrase "stormcuck" makes no bloody sense seeing as how you are

>fighting for another country
>taking out your own country
>giving away your freedoms
>so a someone else can protect you

*horrible screeching noises*

Nord """""culture""""" is just complaining about drinking milk
No wonder they're all so stupid, the lack of nutrients to think about the long term repercussions of hurting the Empire and helping the piss skin elves!

He even made his own copypasta which he routinely posts whenever someone calls him out on something. Dude's a trainwreck and people need to stop replying to him.

reposting

>stormcuck

never understood the logic in this

you can either fight with your people for an asshole and your right to believe in your god
or
you could kill your brothers and sisters by fighting for another nation that wants to stop you from worshiping the almighty Talos

defend this

Man that looks messy. One thing I'll always give Bethesda credit for is making really good night skies in all of their games. And you went and ruined it!

The thread is on course though, where's the derail?

You should make a webm with that dude playing the flute.

>Siding with a government that allows foreign agents to kidnap, torture, kill, convert its citizens, and destroy the worship of Talos in an effort to uncreate man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>he says as the Thalmor platoon passes him on the road
why are empirefags so fucking braindead?

take your autism posting back to the discord retard

That's no moon..

Ada deserves it.

Best join the Bards College, kid. They can teach ya how to blow a flute the proper way. Gonna need that skill for later.

>proven wrong on multiple subjects
Oh my lord.
>REEEEE LUTS ARE NOT LUTS

>(You)s
who the fuck even cares mang

>samefagging stormcuck babby
You must be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums

>user asks how to utilize LUTs
>you tell him the wrong way to do it
And you still have the gall to attempt defending yourself. Newflash: sometimes you are wrong. In fact I've never seen you say one correct statement concerning Skyrim in the past month.

Who can I PM for a discord link?

But... what you're doing isn't 'flaming' and 'spam'?

Guy only responds to people like you to stir you up. I don't really blame him. It's kind of funny how angry you guys seem to get. If you disagree with his choice of mods, then just tell him your opinion without sperging out and move on.

Better Cities used to be ok, yeah, but now it's absolute garbage. I still didn't bother with it back then, but I could understand why people used it at least. I have a weird love for the flooded Leyawiin and the slum area in Bruma.

That's just heiko and yarti spamming the thread again. just ignore them

I would if my computer would record more than 5 FPS with ENB on.
Maybe in a couple months. I've still got some things to work out with this mercenary stuff.

Don't bother with it. Stay in the thread, where people love you.

I don't just disagree with his choice in mods. He's advising anons to use obsolete things because he's obsessed with the old for some reason. I'm just trying to help them and steer them away from being fooled by troll answers.
>implying I'm angry
Where did that come from? Seems to me like you're more upset that your buttbuddy Izzy is making a fool of himself.

expecting more from /tesg/ is like expecting a snail to not die from salt

>Imperialbabby gets so btfo he has to resort to "p-pls stop samefagging ;___;"

holy shit no wonder elfs slip into your ass so eaisly

Did anybody archive Izzy's autistic novel where he begs to get into the Discord? The weak little bitch hid it from his pastebin.

Wanna here a joke

people who care about Skyrim civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=g8c9HvcDDHI

I'll send it in the discord

Dunmer's are the best race prove me wrong.

Actually he replied later saying my way was the way he needed. But you keep telling yourself that, man. Both work, mine works for 90% more ENB presets why are you being so autistic? Hell my way works with other shader injectors, it's not even exclusive to ENB.

I bet you don't even know how to make your own LUT without your baby menu.

I really liked some of the pieces added to Skingrad, I'm using OCC right now and it feels rather lonely without them. Did you ever try Cyrodiil Rebuild? Leyawiin is basically perfect with it.

And yeah those guys are top level spastic and I don't even know why. Oh wait I do, I called them out on their behavior years ago without any idea they had reputations to upkeep. lmao.

If you have a modern GPU there's software supplied by your GPU manufacturer that will record footage with a negligible performance hit and output it at a higher frame rate.

Also you don't need to have ENB on you know. But wow, what are your specs? I used ENB with a 5870 back in the day and got over 30fps with 8x MSAA.

Dude, you were wrong. It's okay to be wrong. I helped that other user more than you did, we both tried to help. We're on the same boat.

You are angry as FUCK.

ready when you are

>actual recording of a /tesg/ member irl

This, I'd like to hang out with the regulars, who do I talk to?

or just post it in the thread?

>stay in the thread where people shitpost about namefags they hate all day long
No thanks mate now who do I message

>He's advising anons to use obsolete things because he's obsessed with the old for some reason.
I literally said last thread that his information is out of date. The only reason why he's continuing to say that is because of responses. I never said that he doesn't stirring people up.

>STOP REPLYING TO IZZY
Yeah. Totally doesn't sound angry or anything. Not sure where I got that from.

Dunmer are pretty great.

>Did you ever try Cyrodiil Rebuild?
I looked at it briefly, but not in detail before I had to reinstall for some reason. Going to need to give it another shot.

I miss when regulars were good people. They stayed because dudes like me would encourage them to help others. We now live in a timeline where dudes get mad at you for helping people because their way is better(even if it isn't).

Post it in the thread so Izzy attempts maximum damage control please

You can't get in because we like it safe in here

So, you know how to use the LUT feature for older ENB's.

Step-by-step, thank you very much sirbobee

>STOP REPLYING TO IZZY
That wasn't me, friend. I agree though, it's a good rule to go by and I should have known better.

>That wasn't me, friend.
Yes it was.

Ayo hit me up on steam, or in the steam chat.

>Asian weeaboo nowhere to be seen in threads
Peace, serenity, ranquility.

which one

>telling them not to didn't do anything, what do I do now?
>I know, I'll pretend to be them and say something MEAN

Me?

Shouldn't you be playing final fantasy?

come the fuck on

It's funny becuase he literally doesn't know. He said "palletes" were not LUTs, he's as ignorant as he can be.

Whoever thought this format was a good idea should be shot lmao.

The place is open to reddit and nexus faggots now apparently so we might as well just let everyone in, the reason it existed in the first place is now moot. It's already over.

okay user well I know you think you're a diviner who can see through anonyminity but your psychopathic powers need callibration. how's it feel to be as bad of a cancer as izzy? he's just as bad at calling out samefaggotry.

Maze was too busy playing Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn™ to fix it

>the reason it existed in the first place is now moot. It's already over.
explain

I thought you guys said anyone can join the discord, what gives

>t-ranquility
>fuck

The recent one

>trying to make it a meme
I will end you with that pig waifu, Maxeen.

>the reason it existed in the first place is now moot.
What? It was made for circlejerking and that is happening.

No idea. I don't use old enbs. I was actually using Snapdragon last time I went ingame.

That was another guy, I just said times have changed since you worked on the enb section of the site, or something like that.

Meaning that's it a secret club, but you know how Heiko and Snakestone are. The two are always sniffing out another way to remake their club

Well someone in the lewd general thought I was Asian so that's why I replied.

Also, you can't cull this girth.

Ulfric Stormcloak is a Thalmor asset, the proof is in the dossier in the Thalmor Embassy where they openly admit to freeing him from captivity and saving his ass multiple times and supporting the stormcucks militarily to keep the war going to weaken the race of men

There's nothing cancerous about Izzy. Why are you so mad at him?

Why is it even a tesg discord at this point? Why not just give it another name?

so you aren't in it

I think im gonna ask Maze if I can seperate that small section of all the texture mods into catagories. To much in that place.

Sadly I cannot fix the text being cut off by the boxes. WIX is ass, and the only way to bring it back is the pop ups.

So you guys have a choice, pop ups or direct link with cut off text.

Like I said, message me and ill give you an invite.

how about a pop up with a straight up hyperlink?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36714/?

BOOM

Except if he wins, the Thalmor loses

He's only an asset as long as he doesn't win

That's basically a black BBW, just with different skin color.

BBW as in Big Bloated Woman.

>message me and ill give you an invite
What is with you fags and your circlejerking exclusive clubs
It always ends in drama and disaster.
lmao

because it's only for us and us only

have you actually played the game?

Does Tumblr work ok for asking for an invite? I only use steam to boot up my games.

Not really planning on joining the Discord right now, but I'm just wondering in case I change my mind. What goes on there? What is discussed that isn't over here?

Its not a "loss" for the Thalmor if Ulfric wins, its just better that the war is dragged out as long as possible to give them more time to build up vs the Empire and put other machinations into place.

Thalmor win no matter which side loses.
Learn lore.

Have you? The dossier directly states that he's only an asset as long as the war drags on without a victor, a Stormcloak victory(at least a timely one) is a loss to Thalmor interests

>That was another guy, I just said times have changed since you worked on the enb section of the site, or something like that.
Nothing on the page changed since I did, except the recommended ENBs. I never had anything to do with those though, I always encouraged people to try them all and find which one they liked rather than just copying others.

>It always ends in drama and disaster.
Not necessarily, but it will not lead anywhere good. When you have groups formed out of pure buttmad it's obviously not going to be a good place to hang out.

Can't support that, it's either pop-up or hyperlink.

You want in, message me. I'm probably the only one who want's the discord open.

Yeah, sure message me on tumblr.

>What goes on there? What is discussed that isn't over here?

Waifus, mods, lore, casual talk and video games in general.

Then what was the point of creating one in the first palce? And please no shitty meme answers about final fantasy or whatever

Sorry for the phone post, but does anyone know why i'm getting this? I had to make the skse.ini since it didn't show, but that is something I know I put in it

I think it's causing me to CTD every time I try to load