Why are women so fucking retarded when it comes to cars?

>sister bought a 2016 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited new last year
>made her fiance cosign for it because no credit
>put $10k down and is still paying $300something per month
>interior is now completely coated in dog hair
>has only changed the oil once since she bought it

>$10k down plus 3something per month
>$40k for an impreza
Doubt.jpg

>sister bought a 2016 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited new last year
Ok
>made her fiance cosign for it because no credit
Well, that's her Fiance's issue so I'm not seeing how this is a "Women are retarded" issue.
>put $10k down and is still paying $300something per month
How long is the loan? That's pretty decent if it's only a three year loan. Have you ever actually looked at a car loan before?
>interior is now completely coated in dog hair
This happens when you have a dog. Tell her to detail her shit and move on.
>has only changed the oil once since she bought it
It's the year of our lord and savior 2017. Many oils on economy cars are specced to be changed at 10k+ miles or once every year. So she may be right on target with this?

Seems like you are the retarded one when it comes to cars, OP.

Lots of fucking idiots these days like speccing out low and mid range cars out to $40k.

Tell your dumb sister to take care of her car. I'm afraid to as, how many miles on the car?

>$40k
how did you come up with that number?

>retards still perpetuating the 5k mile oil change in the age of affordable synthetic oils

>driving 10k miles in one year
Maybe if you're a 90-year-old grandma.

You don't want to push it with a turbo. They don't take too kindly to dirty oil.

I just change mine every three months, but my car is 18 years old and burns oil.

OP never specified the oil change happened today, only some time this year. You do know it is November, right?

>bought a car last year
>has only changed the oil once since then
>it's now November
So best case scenario is that she changed her oil after about six months, and has now gone another five months without changing it on a new car when usually the dealerships will cover all oil changes and basic maintenance for the first two years.

Yeah, nah, if they "Change the oil" reminder isn't on in a new car a dealership won't change the oil and will then tell her to come back when it's on.

That's even assuming she bought a maintenance plan with the car when new, as "all basic maintenance" sure isn't a thing everyone does. Chevy only gives you two oil changes for example.

>Financing a depreciating object

"Female owned" is an immediate no from me if I see it on craigslist.

>Fiancée bought a used Infiniti Q45, cash
>Taught her how to drive stick
>Taught her how to do basic maintenance, change her own oil, change her own brake pads and rotors
>She a more responsible driver than I am and loves being able to take care of her own car

Women are bad with cars because no one bothers to teach them about cars.

>G35*

Sorry, helping a friend who owns a Q45

>sister owns a civic in good condition but in need of a paint job
>"lol it's 10 years old I'll just get a new one when it breaks"
>see 30+ year old civics driving around city where I work every day
why are women so eager to destroy things?

Because, culturally, they aren't taught how to maintain things. I know plenty of guys with that attitude, it's infuriating.

It's always a numale too

It astounds me that these are the same guys bitching about the job market and the economy for people just leaving college, which is fair, but then my question is why the fuck aren't you more concerned about keeping your car in good shape?

>mazda3
>"I'm going to drive it 'til it breaks"
>paint is flaking off, soon to develop serious rust
>car makes horrendous noises when starting
>"Unless you fix it for me, I'll buy another when this one breaks"

This attitude is seriously disgusting, I see it all the time with cars as well as computers/phones/etc.

consumer culture was a mistake