/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4* CE: Beginning of the Journey
4* Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x 4* All EXP, 5x 3* All HP Fou, 5x 3* All ATK Fou and 30x Saint Quartz

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
If you log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above you'll get:
1st Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 3m QP
2nd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10k FP
3rd Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 10x 4* All EXP
4th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All ATK Fou
5th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x 3* All HP Fou
6th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 5x Golden Fruits
7th Login - 1 Summon Ticket, 50x Mana Prisms

>[Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it.
- [ ! ] First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~13th.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Hoard your quartz and mana prisms.

So, is re-rolling still good to go then?

Who the hell are you? You're not my nurse.

Gonna impregnate this boy and make her my wife!

I'll try but no promises. Gambling is addicting after all.

Lancer Alter thread!

I want to impregnate her.

These are my only assassin and riders. Any worth investing in or are they all trash?

Hassan for more crit stars.

Otherwise you've kinda got a shit hand.

Hassan is good, but the rest are not.

so scary

Hassan is ok if you want to cheese some huge stuff in interludes, like the ghost in d'Eons. Sasaki if you're having problems with wyverns, but otherwise don't bother.

Is there any way to run this on an emulator right now?

Assassins: Hassan's great, Kojirou is decent.
Riders: Alexander is good early because of his growth curve. Ascending him once and using him until you get a better Rider later isn't a bad strategy.

no, check back in 2 years

She doesn't care if she's your nurse or not.

Boudica makes my pee pee hard

Memu. the guide should be in the pastebin

memu runs it, with occasional crashes and graphical glitches.

Read the FAQ.

THIS IS HIGHLY UNETHICAL, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE

For Tamamo yes

I assume you're talking about trying to get an instakill with Zabaniya?

BB is a freeBBie, right? Is she good? When do we get her?

It's fine, she was a qualified Nurse AI

I love and want to mating press this 3* slut

yes.

>dude who posted his info here hasn't logged in 3 days
Sorry STKE, but you're getting the axe to make place for a Mashu.

>tfw at least half of the posts in these threads are just lewds of various servants

Yes
She's okay
End of CCC event

You'll miss the AX promo (20 quartz) and the 1st Gilgamesh Promo (a bunch of stuff). But you can get everything else if you start before the 13th when the 4* ticket ends.

>people don't log in AT LEAST once per day

I don't get it

But we haven't even gotten lewd yet

>play game for a day
>realize they don't have time for this
>quit

What's wrong Seiba?
Jealous because you don't have lewds?

For me Memu runs it with absolutely zero issue, only exception bieng sometimes crashing on start-up and only on start-up, a.k.a press the icon again and lose 5 seconds maximum.
And I don't even much of a powerful laptop.

It's been around 3 years since I've masturbated, I gave up that kind of stuff long ago and now talking about fucking servants and posting pictures of them half naked seems so trivial to me

kinda late to post this but whatever
For the ryuunosuke and Gilles thing, ryuunosuke does not need to provide mana to gilles to use spells and his np because it is all done by the book. The book (Prelati's Spellbook) gathers it's own energy and casts all the spells. Gilles himself cant actually use magic and is not a magus. Ryuunosuke just needs to provide the mana to keep Gilles around which shouldn't be much. If it was any other caster or servant it is likely that ryuunosuke would not be able to power them and their NP.

>It's been around 3 years since I've masturbated
I don't know whether to be impressed or sad for you.

You sound like a bummer dude. Half the fun of this game is looking at lewd art while your AP refills.

>there are sages on Veeky Forums right now

That's fair, if they actually do quit

That's a lot of people quitting judging by how many I have to remove from the list almost every day

Here, you are ok too in fanart.

What do the chains in her armpits do?

How did you do it? I need to stop

I love how we often think of the Rider class as the most bullshit one when it comes to who can enter it and why, but damn if Caster class doesn't give it a run for its money sometimes.

best part of the threads desu

This is the only version of Saber I can accept, and it's mostly because of the outfit

By using someone else's mouth.

That's how it goes for every game.

>Big Hype titles gets released
>100.000 player online on Steam
>next day its 150.000 because people who couldn't play it day1 jump in
>after that numbers go down
>one week later the player number goes to less than 50.000
>unless constant updates get pushed out the game slowly declines till it either gets killed by another game or devs fucking it up with an update

Is it because of the competition swimsuit? Because it is for me.

>GF
I don't have one... fuck

>You sound like a bummer dude
You're not wrong
I quit because of saber. It disgraces her if I spill my seed to drawings of her

>masturbates to cartoon drawings
>doesn't have a GF

I wonder why.

>only in fanart
>implying

Yea, it actually looks fantastic. I don't like Saber normally but that one is hot. I'd roll for her.

Obviously there's an explanation for why that case was abnormal, but it's a proof of concept that abnormal cases can exist, and in particular that they can exist without being automatically slapped down by Ruler or other self-regulatory systems. If a Servant existed who was able to "kill" their Master and yet continue to function at full spec, that would not be fundamentally opposed to what we know about Grail Wars. It might lead the people regulating the grail war to declare it anathema, the way Gilles was declared anathema, but it is a thing that could happen. The Skinwalker concept as described earlier is not self-evidently absurd.

>if I spill my seed to drawings of her
That's normal to all of us here though.

Still not enough ass.

I'm aiming to roll for Archer Anne Bonney and Ruler Martha so I wouldn't mind rolling for Archeria too.

Hey, not her fault her growth stopped.

If that doesn't bother you, you gotta find your own reason to quit. It's not that hard to quit masturbation, heroin is a bit more of a struggle

What about Lancer? Guys like Enkidu and Romulus have no reason to be summoned into it.

Girls are soft. Thats about the only thing they have going for them.

Do the "extra" classes also have Grand Servants? Or is it simply the main seven? For example, is there a Grand Avenger? If not - do we know why not?

>3m QP
It's like chump change to me at this point.

I have never seen a girl who looks as soft as anime girls

Any QP is good QP.

Even Illya at 11 had a better ass, so it's her fault.

1 caster and rider monument when?

I want to grail this brown qt. Among other things

Cute cups at the beach!

I really like my units, still working on ascending and leveling them

>first time I see someone post the non-edited version without big breasts
Please keep it this way.

Watsonian answer : Chaldea staff does not know at the moment, but it seems somewhat unlikely
Doylist answer : Nobody knows except the devs, and even then that's not sure. However if the game goes on long enough and it provides opportunity to create epic, memorable moments, and of course to make money, then why not.

>want to grail Jannu
>she's not useful in late game and people will call me a pleb for doing it

Well, Gilles WAS a mage trained by Prelatti, he just was a shitty one. Those hypnotism bracelets were his making, and he used the slain C'thulu's blood to catalyze teleporting away from the fight with Saber and Lancer himself. Prelatti's spellbook was only for demonic summoning, it didn't do ALL his magic.

Go with your dickpick user

She tanks enough for you anyway. Grail her if she's your waifu dude, unless you plan on grailing someone else or if she's your absolute favorite.

>Chaldea staff does not know
Wouldn't Roman have had reason to know? He wouldn't have to tell anyone how he knew it, just that he did. Seems weird; I dunno.

>caring about what people thinks about you

>people will call me a pleb no matter fucking what
Fixed. Some people are autistic as fuck here even though everyone toots "Use who you like".

>Roman
>being alive at this point of the story to spill the beans
shiggy diggy

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY.

>All that dust
I knew it. I knew this was going to be a thing.

When's caster farming day again? I need snake jewels for the jobber.

>ryuunosuke does not need to provide mana to gilles to use spells and his np because it is all done by the book. The book (Prelati's Spellbook) gathers it's own energy and casts all the spells.

PRELATI'S SPELLBOOK IS A HOAX

THE SUNKEN SPIRAL CASTLE DOES NOT EXIST, THEREFORE, THERE IS NO END TO THIS WORLD'S MADNESS

INVESTIGATE SNOWFIELD NEVADA

>Have like 80 dust
>Checked out all the servants I want and I have enough dust left over
I guess part of my ass is covered for now

>Georgios interlude
That was fun.

How many do you need? If the answer isn't 3 or less, you really really should not be trying to farm them

Are you retarded, or did you reply without reading my post, or are you an ESL? Look at the tense.

How are you guys doing?
Post stats. Still got a dozen interludes and some free quests.

Today's event quest is so fucking bad. Only bronze and silver enemies that never drop shit.

so when does emiya start getting good?

My favorite part was him using a camera. I wish more servants had quirks like that.

Should I be moving on in the story, or doing some of these green quest things in places I've already been?

It's called banter m8. Gotta wait for that AP to refill.
Again, no need to take it so seriously in the first place. user asked if we know about Grand extra classes, and the only answer is pretty much "we don't". The reste isn't important.

one NP upgrade and two skill upgrades