Does your shitbox make any noises?

Does your shitbox make any noises?

mine goes *SSCRRUWRURUWRUWURWURWUR..W...U..R....W....U......R.........U....R.* every time I come to a stop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eu3G1hBno0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quality 10/10 thread here folks

I have a sever knocking sound from the front right, might be the shock but I just put knew ones in.... mind you one did come with a dent in the tube (dodgy ebay bastards).

are you bizzaro me?
I have bad knocking noises from the front left

Mine rumbles like a motherfucker when cold started.
It eventually calms itself down though.

Then it rumbles a bit louder than usual and dies if I step on the gas too quickly and too hard.

sometimes I can hear the power steering pump when I'm on full lock

I finally got my summer tires sorted out just in time for winter and the new one goes
r-r-r-r-R-R-R-R-R-r-r-r-r-r!

Thank Dog I finally got rid of those old bent rims.

No, i got a stock 99 golf except with a "sport" exhaust, so that makes alot of noise but it doesnt sound half bad desu. Still makes alot of noise when accelerating over 100km/h, but its not too noisy otherwise

Whenever i turn the steering wheel to full lock the headlights dim a bit, i'm guessing that maybe the hydralic steering is working overtime and robbing electricity from the lights or something.

My engine goes TICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICK
Makes me nervous, but it's just really noisy injectors

my car makes many sounds
it's brand new but i drive without music so i can hear if my gearshifts are smooth
the steering wheel servo in city mode makes a very subtle
>rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
when turned
the a/c stuff makes lots of weird sounds, like there is a small village in there
the brakes go
>ssssssssssssssssss
like a snek

TICK TICK BRUM TICK TICK BRRRRRR SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>but it's just really noisy injectors
y-yeah same

tick tick tick tick ticktickticktick

Kek might be time to replace your belt user

Yes my g35 is straight pipes with some rest pipe rattle so it goes like vrrrooooommmmm POP POP BANG sssssssss rrmmmmmm

>speedometer makes a whirring noise, gotta lube that thing
>transmission whines like a motherfucker, it's the gears
>t-vis making a knocking sound
>maybe need a slight valve adjustment

>CRUNK noise whenever I turn the wheels all the way to the right while moving

>2014 mustang gt 37000 miles
Weird noise at startups. Rubbing starter ? Revving in first increases it but it does go away eventually and after the first startup of the day it usually doesn't do it again.
One other thing: weird oscillating whirring noise while cruising. I almost thought it was a wheel bearing going bad but usually that's a consistent tone, so I have no fucking clue.

My Ford Ranger has no muffler (fell off because it was so rusted).

youtu.be/Eu3G1hBno0c

2006 Lancer, I have a pulley that screams like a stuck satanic pig every time I turn on the engine. Also for some reason, the exhaust is really fucking loud despite still having the stock manifold, and no sign of damage to it.

Yeah me too. Something is wrong with my valvetrain and I don't know exactly what because it's a Subaru and I can't look at the valves without pulling the engine

skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom

Calipers/rotors are off kilter?

ironically my designated shitbox makes nmo fummy noises, my weekend car that happens to be a not of a shitbox makes one really weird noise
>accelerate in first
>sounds like 2 stones sliding passed each other
>sound continues into 2nd, goes away in 3rd
Also
>at 100mph a sound becomes noticeable, coming from where the clutch and flywheel are
>sounds like a dryer running reeeeeealy fast with a boot in it
>gets louder from here
>don't have the courage to take it passed 110, it sounds like my clutch is about to blow up

Yeah when i step on the pedal thing it makes this weird vrooooom thing.

Mine does this as well.

Not really cause its not running. I guess if you listen closely you would hear the steel rusting

>Does your shitbox make any noises?
All of them
Interior rattles and squeaks
Blower fan chirps
Suspension noises
Wheel bearing noises
Break noises
Timing chain noises
Injector noises
Belt noises

flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap flap