>89 Fc
>98 gc8 sedan

Other urls found in this thread:

d--magic.tumblr.com/tagged/FC3S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The BRZ would end up by far the fastest of the 3 with 30k in mods. No contest
>I choose the FC anyway

>FC
Because it looks good and has potential unlike a faggot overrated, overpriced, and underpowered NA impreza. Also not the gt86 because I don't like cars newer than 2000.

It's not n/a bruv

FC because BRAP

Decision stays the same, fanboys ruined that car for me. Ej20k or ej20g?

Version 5 ej207

That's a strange reason not to like a car, but alright.

Ls swap a Supra bro!

I prefer the first gen legacy RS. The reason why the fanboys ruined the GC/GM/GF for me is that those who own them over here in the states think they're worth their weight in gold, in NA form. The overinflated prices turned me off from these forever. The legacy on the other hand, is literally the same platform with the same potential and less inflation

>FC
boring and ugly 80s design nope

>GC
awd no thanks

>BRZ
EFR 6758 supporting mods and tuning - $7500
built straight cut synchro gearbox - $3200
complete suspension and brake overhaul - $8500
set of SE37Ks and good tires - $3600
Aimgain x Stancenation Type 2 kit - $4000
interior/safety - $3000

show and go nigga

I will most likely not be doing that

I mean, yeah cool stuff cost money.
Don't let something like a little money come between you and your car.

No you don't understand. In my area a clean example GD WRX averages at around 10k. A super clean first Gen Legacy turbo will run you at least 4k at the highest. A rusty 2.5rs (which is an NA base impreza with a body kit) with high mileage has an average asking price of 5k, with the highest example I've seen being 9k for an automatic 2.5rs with 150k miles (which someone actually bought). Even GC WRXs aren't going for that much anywhere else in the world. Call me weird if you will, I won't blame you. Hopefully you understand why I feel that way about them.

I guess All of those car put together are pretty cheap to me. It's cool bro, I'm sure you find something. I'm not trying to talk about wack shit like not having money. I'm trying to find some cool ideas for a build.

Uh.... No one's talking about not having money.
Anyhow,
>FC
Bridgeport 13b
PPG gears
KW Coilovers
Rollcage
Enkei RS evolution wheels with step up barrels to 18, with 10 inch wide rears and 8 inch wide fronts
Toyo r888
Project Mu BBK
Martini & Rossi livery.

I'll take the Impreza.

I'll agree on overpriced. Nearly any performance oriented Subaru is overpriced. It's honestly a weird market I managed to get myself into.

A 98' would be an EJ20K, unless it was swapped. IIRC ej207 was introduced in 99. Assuming it is swapped as you, or someone, swapped the front grill.

Regardless, I'd still take the Subaru for mostly personal reasons. Ken Block Jr season is a blast with AWD. Couldn't imagine how much fun I'd have if I was able to drop 30k into a Subaru. Also, four doors is kind of important to me.
>Crawford Performance S3L-H
>Blizzaks
>Complete undercarriage protection

Really though, I'd rather drive a slow car fast. 30k in mod money to me would just be spare parts waiting to go on.

With 30k I'd build a trail runner or something more interesting than anything listed.

I've never been to a road course, so maybe that's part of my bias.
>Nearest road course is 7 hours away

FC

Use the 30k to keep it running

None, I spend 1/4th that on a new bike.

And then you spend the rest on adjusting your ducati's valves every 700 miles.

these little wheels are too cute, the girl who own it must be proud

I hate know it all cunts like you

Japan market

Ej20k
Version 3 1996
Version 4 1997

Ej207
Version 5 1998
Version 6 1999
Version 7 (switch to gda in japan) 2000
Version 8 2001

Rest of the world 1 year behind
Usa 2 years behind

Forum cunt!

>spending $30k on any of those cars
Sell them all and get a decent car that doesnt need $30k in mods.

A 1998 STi v5 with $30k in mods would be a animal.

How do you like it compared to the BRZ? I'm American so the GC8 STi has always been a dream car of mine. I'll probably have to settle for a 06-07 GDB instead.

look thru this tag for some inspo. You can do plenty with $30k.

d--magic.tumblr.com/tagged/FC3S

GC because muh rally car

I like to have at least some mods, it is more fun that way. I thought about buying a 13 gtr, but I don't like how the front looks, I don't like the dddc tranny either.
I thought about a 11 zr1, but that cars way to fast
Turbo 4 bangers are dope

The brz is cool, it's got the performance pack with the sti brakes. I take it to circuit track, I only dont like how easily it breaks the back loose at higher speed corners. Above 120kmh

The gc8 is by far more power than the brz, their times on The track are about equal with street tires.

The gc8 is more nimble than the other sti
The 4-2 brakes kinda suck
The motor has alot less torque than ej257

The GT86 because I have one and wouldn't trade it for anything less than a 981 Cayman S. Guess I'll use the 30k to convert mine into an all out track car.